LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feb Birmingham Munch

Cid

Something: I think you're seriously underestimating the majority of AB's. I very much doubt anyone would go beyond wearing undernieth thier every day clothes.

The vast majority, yes; but it's just one or two people who draw unwanted attention to themselves, and they exist.

I've been here before: back when I used to attend furmeets pretty much everyone was nice, friendly, and 'well behaved', spare one or two people who ruined it for everyone else. People argued that for the sake of everyone who knew how to behave there shouldn't need to be any codified rules of conduct, but the disruption continued.

Think of it more as a dress policy than some 'do as we say' thing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Something has a fair point. There are people out there that ever don't care what the pubic think or active seek attention for a number of reason by being intentional overt about their action and don't think about the other people there that don't feel the same. And I really do want this munch to be somewhere that people who are very nerves about being outer etc can take a first safe step to being more social with their AB/DL side and it only takes one incident for any hope of that being the case to be undone.

Also if every one that will ever come is going to behave any way then there shouldn't be any argument about what the rule are or any problem following them. But it is best to have something in place so everyone knows where they stand. Even if it is never need I am guessing it would make the likes of Something feel happy being there and I would say that is reason enough.

The general rules that I would say are need are

1) dress code i.e. no AB or fetish clothing, dress in normal street cloths and if you are wearing that is cool but do so as discretely as possible.

2) No photos, sure if you want to take a photo and you check with every one that is going to be in it and they are fine with it then go ahead but unless you ask then it is not allowed (and try not to get anyone in the back ground)

3) Act normal :P by that I just mean when talking about AB stuff (which happens surprisingly little) make sure you are not shouting it out. No putting your dummy in and going to sleep etc. etc.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

D'oh, wish I had seen this earlier or I may have tagged along (I have been to some of the Leicester Munches in the past, and one in Birmingham - maybe Cid might remember me?), though I have been away from the scene for a while due to University/life commitments (law is far more demanding as an undergraduate than several people had previously led me to believe!).

• 1 month later...

Does this munch still happen? I work in brum so may be able to make some

Sadly, no; numbers dwindled to 3 and Cid moved to Manchester

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I have not been on here for a while but just happened to be passing by :P for a start of course I remember you Dude and pwy_ydyr_tad (or the welsh guy) is still around, I'm sure, although to my shame I have not kept in tutch as much as I had intended to can't say much more than that.

• 3 months later...

Restarting this discussion a little, would anyone be interested in an East Midlands munch/meet in Nottingham? There are many places this could be, and Nottingham has good transport links to other areas of the UK.