LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feb Birmingham Munch

Cid

Pretty sure I will come, although there is a chance I will have family visiting that weekend, in which case I won't be able to come...I will know closer to the time and keep you all informed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, nothing new to say really just letting you know that the munch is still on seeing as nothing has been posted in a while... I know some people may take the inactive topic to mean it is no longer happening, so if you started to get that idea.... don't :P

Guest toddler82uk

Hey guys and news on what's happening about this because will come and join in :) will post info on my ab site as well for others if like ? (babyjunior)

Something you of all people should know it is still happening :P

and yes I posted some time ago the it will be at The Old Contemptibles, 176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB.

I have heard it is quite a good place for this kind of thing so at least werth giving it a go once :)

And Junior it would be good to see you there and feel free to post about it any where you like... well not quite anywhere, if you find a 'I hate ABs' site try not to mention it there but baring that it is all good :)

well if every one that has said they are coming in the last few days does come then we will defantly havea good size group. I am sure a few of them will not make it there for what ever reason but still should be a fair few there :)

And the plan is to get there for around 12:00. if you can't make it till a little latter that is still fine but 12 is the earlest you can turn up and exspect to see any one else there :P

Pretty sure I will come, although there is a chance I will have family visiting that weekend, in which case I won't be able to come...I will know closer to the time and keep you all informed.

Hi all. It turns out I am going to be spending the day with my family and so I am afraid I won't be able to.come. I hope that you all have fun though. I look forward to hearing about it...I hope there are lots of new faces.

Sorry again:(

Hi there, this is a little bit of a late post but... glad to here people had a good time and hope to so some of you at least at the next one :)

speeking of the next one I will strat a new topic about that once I have post this :P

Hi ther one little thing that I meant to ask is what do the people that camethink of the pub the munch was in? I for one thought it was fairly good and would be happy to use it from now on.

Going by the experience we had there, it's safe to say its clientèle is a tad on the conservative side. In itself this isn't a problem, but a number of people in this community are known to dress and act provocatively, which is going to cause problems.

The people I've spoken with agree on the importance of keeping a low-key and how it's nice to meet in a "normal" setting and, like me, are put-off by people who arrive in-character. I think it's important that we set a code of conduct now, whilst these gatherings are small, before they gain in popularity and attract all-sorts.

Don't think I'm against freedom of expression, but clearly some people have no shame, and that reflects badly on those of us who do, especially in the eyes of the public.