LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feb Birmingham Munch

Cid

Hi there all just wanted to officaly start sorting out the Feb Birmingham munch (a little surprised no one has started a topic yet). So after talking to a few people it would seem that a lot of people would like it on the 3rd weekend (mainly due to BBB) but as to if it Sat or Sun that is less clear... but if it is the Saturday we may need to find a new place to hold it as the last place was not the greatest and also there is also a munch there on that day.

So if you have a preference on the day or place or just want to say hi and that you may be there... feel free to share :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that there's three things going on:

• BBB in Feb

• Nonspecific fetish munch

• DD Munch (that's ours)

There's a discussion whether for everyone to go to this nonspecific munch and have ours at the same time and venue (so effectively hijacking theirs), or to hold ours seperately (be it on the same date at a different place, or a different date entirely).

For my own personal reasons, I don't want to have anything to do with BBB or this nonspecific munch; I'm fine with either having our munch on a different day or a different venue on the same day. If the majority of people do vote to have it coincide with the other munch then I'll have to withdraw.

(I know I have already answered this to you but) No there is no intention to have the munch as part of the other munch (Birmingham B2G Munch), I only mention the other munch as the reason for having to find another place. However, as much I am not a fan of the idea, the idea of just having a little gathering at the BBB (on the Sunday).

Personal I am thinking Saturday is the better of the two days for a number of reason. The trains are better meaning for one I can get there before 12:20. People travailing for a little further away wanting to make a weekend of it can go to the munch and then the BBB the day after (as it is not really possible to do both in one day as the BBB ends at 5pm, to name a few.

Ok I am really looking to set a date at least a month before hand so people can plan ahead so there is more chance for people to come. From the few people I have spoken to people have ever said that they don't mine or would proffer it on the Saturday.

So unless any one really objects to it I am going to say it the Munch will be on Saturday the 20th.

We can decide on where it will be shortly but it will be fairly close to the city centre.

A comic book and anime con, eh? I've missed bigger things.

The 20th is fine by me.

Anyway, for the sake of us into that sort of thing, I propose a compromise: the show is from 0930h to 1700h, we could start in the afternoon around 1500h to 1700h which should be enough time for anyone who wants to go to the show, also the later time makes it easier on my digestive system, I prefer eating later than having a large lunch (which makes me hungry around evening). If we head off to Pizza Hut or GBK around 1900h then that's fine.

So here's my proposal:

• Meet at either The Loft or Cafe Rouge or whatever from 1500h and hang around, chit-chat, undress people with your eyes, trying not to freak out people who find our bedroom behaviour weirder than Japanese racing videos.

• By 1800h or 1900h or by whenever we begin to feel uncomfortable with ourselves we head off for actual food, hence the name 'munch'. I propose either Pizza Hut (there are three locations in B'ham city centre all within 200m of each other) or GBK, which is located in The Mailbox. There's also the cheap-and-cheerful AYCE Chinese buffet experience at The Big Wok if we're all up to marching across the city into Chinatown

• By now it'll be about 2100h or so. I estimate half of us will be both terrified and horrified at what they've gotten themselves into, the other half will be shamelessly super-horny and take someone home for a night of rigorous infantilist rogering

• And of course, don't forget our photo policy: only on explicit permission. Myself, and a few others, are on the "strictly no" list.

• If you're going to come padded, please for the love of all that is good and great in the world, be discrete. If someone turns up in a double-terry with plastic pants under tight bicycle shorts I'll be leaving the group immediately, and probably dowse my face in plenty of eye-bleach.

Thank you for your time :)

There's only one Telford expo a year though.

That's why I proposed starting the munch around 5pm, so people can go to the show if they're into that sort of thing. Though this might be a problem if they're having some kind of keynote presentation during the closing hours.

Humm well as I think I have said the only reason for wanting it on the 3rd weekend is in case people who are travailing wanting to go to the BBB and as yet no one has said for sure that they would be wanting to go down to Birmingham for the weekend to go to the munch and the BBB. I mean I know there are a few that are thinking of doing that but that is a little different.

So if now one post in the next few days saying that is what they want to do for this time I would be happy to consider moving it to the 4th weekend...

I am a little reluctant as I would like to set a regular date and time but seeing as it is a yearly event we could start the regular date, time etc from next time????

Having said that there are a few people that I am waitin to here back from that may be wanting to go to the BBB as well and that is why I am not moving to change it just yet.

Hey all

I should be coming to the next munch.

Adding my availability, in the third week of February, Saturday or Sunday would be fine. I would be okay if it were the weekend after too.

I know this doesn't help us decide much :(

Timber

I'd be tempted to come up from Hampshire for this, but it'll cost £42 return for the train fare, and I have nowhere to stay in the Birmingham area (Closest haven I have up in that direction is Nottingham). I'll have to wait until there's one closer, sorry.

Well it does seem that many people have been posting there views on here but I have been talking to a few people that are likely to be coming and Saturday the 20th is the best day for most people and seeing as that is less than a month away now I don't want to leave it any longer to start posting it on other sites etc so that is the date.

And I think t would be best to say around 12 o'clock again, of course if two or three people say they want to get there a little earlier there is nothing to stop you doing that.

Any input into the venue, would be great.

And of course if you just want to post to say you are or may be coming that would be good to see to :)

Well I guess that last post was a little premature as it now seem we have a possible venue. The Old Contemptibles, 176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB.

It is already the Venue of a mid week munch so I am thinking it should be fairly good...

Hey there!

I would love to come along. I have been to the BBB before (last year) but I have not attended the DD munch.

It all sounds great! However, I do realise I have not posted on the boards for ages :$. So then, what is the next step?? Just turn up or have a chat on here first??

Thanks Guys

Hey there!

I would love to come along. I have been to the BBB before (last year) but I have not attended the DD munch.

It all sounds great! However, I do realise I have not posted on the boards for ages :$. So then, what is the next step?? Just turn up or have a chat on here first??

Thanks Guys

Either way..your certainly ok to just show up :)

Hi just wanted to ask any one that is thinking of coming just to post to say that you maybe there so we have some idea of the numbers... it does really matter to much but would be nice to know not least because people keep asking me and I can only give a best guess and the lowest number that is likely.

Hey there

I *think* 99% I will be coming; I am just a shy guy. But when I am on that train I will be ok. I have the power!! (lol :lol: )

Just a wee problem my ex if from Birmingham so I have many memories there – I hope I do not cry! :crybaby:

Nwest

Edit - I have just read the thread, is it the 3rd/4th weekend? Plus what day Sat/Sun?