LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Mix

I just use plain water. Less irritation and danger.

me too. I've used soapy water, which then requires a second clear enema to flush it out. If you want recipes, just google 'enema' or try enematips.com. I've looked at those recipes but then decided that just plain water cleans you out pretty well. The result I was looking for was a little cramping (for that, use water on the cooler side...the colder the more cramping, but don't overdo!) and a pretty good cleanout.

Now, given what I've said, I can't contribute any more. You might want to specify what you mean by 'best mix' - best for what result? With a more specific question, others might be able to give you a more specific answer.

Good luck, have fun, and let us know your results!

I just want something that would really clean me out well and provides a little cramping. I've heard that mineral oil makes it so that your bowels get really slippy and makes you have more movements even after you've had the enema. It sounds really interesting but I dont think I want to go that far right now.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

H20 and Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile soap. I like to cramp, and the smell of the soap puts me in such a state when I'm filling the bag. Try a capful at a time to find a good mix for you. Again, a second, plain water enema is recommended.

Ah, one of my favorites! Dr. Bronners. I swear I can taste the peppermint in my mouth as my bloodstream absorbs part of the enema. I always mix some glycerine in, usually 20% or more, to liven up the mix.