LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous... Hi...?

PaciKitty

Um... yeah. I'm new here. And rather nervous. This stuff has made me very curious for a long time now. It's been so much that I've tried a couple of things to appease it. The first wasn't much, just putting infant diapers into briefs to see how they felt. I'm... not to sure on that yet, it's still a little weird to me. My other little thing is more recent; I got a couple of infant pacifiers. I thought they'd be too small (6-12 month size), but somehow, it feels perfect in my mouth. I fell in love with it instantly, and I didn't think it'd make me feel so content so fast.

So, um. Yeah. I'm too nervous to put much else, so I'll let my paci do its magic to me.

Hi :D and welcome. Yea Dummies are great, I love mine to bits, tis a nuk5 one, a babies one wouldn't fit in my big gob :P. As for nappies, you may have better luck with an actual adult nappy, try getting a free sample or two, that is if you want to try it :P.

usrally the advice i give to a new comer is to try everything out...

do you live with people that don't know about your desire? if you live on your own, you could buy small packs online of various diapers/paci's etc its alot easyier that way, erm if your one of the unfortant ones and live with other people that you don't wish them to know about this lil secrect, continue to buy bottles, diapers, bib (laced), paci's and go from there untill your more confident about getting proper adult sized ones, you could also try instead of buying children's diapers buy some tena pull up pants from the cemest or various others...

Welcome to the community :D

For me, the baby ones seem to fit just fine. At least the 6+ month size as I mentioned. My mouth's surprisingly small enough for it, and I love it. It's already found a way back in there, I can't help myself! About the diapers, though, I'm not 100% sure with them and getting samples is easier said than done at the time. That's why I've done the bit with baby diapers: to see if I'd like to try bigger ones when I can get them. I've tried and somehow fallen asleep with them stuffed in, sometimes a little wet. Weirdness aside, the babyish feeling's really good.

And to answer your question, Saya, I do live with others I'd be way too wary to tell.

usrally the advice i give to a new comer is to try everything out...

do you live with people that don't know about your desire? if you live on your own, you could buy small packs online of various diapers/paci's etc its alot easyier that way, erm if your one of the unfortant ones and live with other people that you don't wish them to know about this lil secrect, continue to buy bottles, diapers, bib (laced), paci's and go from there untill your more confident about getting proper adult sized ones, you could also try instead of buying children's diapers buy some tena pull up pants from the cemest or various others...

Welcome to the community :D

Sorry for any multiposting, but you know? I'm suddenly tempted to try getting my hands on some of the pullup pants if I ever get the chance. I think I'd prefer something that'd feel as close to the children's diapers as possible, though.

Thanks for your welcome too! And is it strange that in such a short time, my curiosity's really spiking to where I want to spend a day or two with little more than diapers and my paci? I'm not sure about bottles yet, but the more I think about it, the more fun it'd sound.

unfortantly the pullups i mentioned are from comests, and they are usrally white, the only way you'd get proper diapers that are adult sized are from web sites that sell em, just search for adult diapers on google or your fav search engine.

Ah, even more welcomes. Thanks! Your avatar's kinda cute too, Sophie. Makes me wanna grab my paci (it's... um, pink). And does anyone know of any diapers/pullups that are pink too? Or at least really soft (more than usual)?

<_< I'd own them if there were...

That's my way of saying no.

-Sophie