LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recipies For Disaster!

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

We all know the usual foods that make you go, like, Prunes and high fiber cereals, etc....

Personally, I have an allergy to Psyllium so I can't mess with that anymore. :(

So, I've started this thread so we can exchange ideas on what to eat. Here's what I did yesterday.

Items needed:

1. A blender or hand blender

2. 1 can of Veg-all

3. 1 can of Peas

4. 1 can of Lima beans

Mix canned veggies in a microwave safe bowl and warm-up on half power till it just starts getting steamy,

Remove from microwave, add season to taste (I like cayanne pepper, makes the end result more interesting. :lol: )

and puree with the hand blender,or, dump contents of bowl into a regular blender and

do it that way.

What you get, is a healthy concoction the consistency of baby food (For the AB's out there) that can be sucked through a straw. (May need to add a little water).

Try to eat as much of it as you can. The end result? (For me anyway)

After several hours, a few "Sharts" :o followed by an uncontrollable wet poop that can't be stopped. :wub:

Anyone else care to share?

Enjoy!

We all know the usual foods that make you go, like, Prunes and high fiber cereals, etc....

Personally, I have an allergy to Psyllium so I can't mess with that anymore. :(

So, I've started this thread so we can exchange ideas on what to eat. Here's what I did yesterday.

Items needed:

1. A blender or hand blender

2. 1 can of Veg-all

3. 1 can of Peas

4. 1 can of Lima beans

Mix canned veggies in a microwave safe bowl and warm-up on half power till it just starts getting steamy,

Remove from microwave, add season to taste (I like cayanne pepper, makes the end result more interesting. :lol: )

and puree with the hand blender,or, dump contents of bowl into a regular blender and

do it that way.

What you get, is a healthy concoction the consistency of baby food (For the AB's out there) that can be sucked through a straw. (May need to add a little water).

Try to eat as much of it as you can. The end result? (For me anyway)

After several hours, a few "Sharts" :o followed by an uncontrollable wet poop that can't be stopped. :wub:

Anyone else care to share?

Enjoy!

For bulk filling, I am usually given refried beans and Mexican rice. Benefiber is usually mixed in the beans. If you want liquid, you can cut the refired beans with milk and run it in a blender so its kinda of a bean puree.

I agree with loopy! Why can't it involve candy and generally GOOD food? I hate prunes and liver oil... And "tobasco" Isn't quite me i think...

I agree with loopy! Why can't it involve candy and generally GOOD food? I hate prunes and liver oil... And "tobasco" Isn't quite me i think...

Actually, I've heard sugar free chocolate makes a person "go" pretty badly. And if you have weight loss surgery, most "good" (good tasting yet unhealthy) food, such as candy, cake, fried food, etc will make you get "dumping" syndrome...

Symptoms...

When symptoms of dumping syndrome occur during a meal or within 15 to 30 minutes following a meal, they may include:

• Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Abdominal pain, cramps
  • Diarrhea
  • Dizziness, lightheadedness
  • Bloating, belching
  • Fatigue
  • Heart palpitations, rapid heart rate
When signs and symptoms develop later, they may include:

• Sweating
  • Weakness, fatigue
  • Dizziness, lightheadedness
  • Shakiness
  • Feelings of anxiety, nervousness
  • Heart palpitations, rapid heart rate
  • Fainting
  • Mental confusion
  • Diarrhea

But really, if you want poop, why not just eat a healthy diet instead of making yucky sounding concoctions? A good diet will make a lot of easy to pass poop.

~ moogle

Actually, I've heard sugar free chocolate makes a person "go" pretty badly.

Sorbitol! :lol: Yep, a large enough quantity of anything sugar free with sorbitol listed in the ingredients will produce a rather urgent poop a few hours down the line. A full pack of SF gum chewed up over the course of 2-3 hours should do the job with the added bonus of not tasting terrible. To each their own but there's no way I could stomach a whole bowlful of puréed beans :wacko:

But really, if you want poop, why not just eat a healthy diet instead of making yucky sounding concoctions? A good diet will make a lot of easy to pass poop

Now that would be just too sensible :lol:

Sorbitol! :lol: Yep, a large enough quantity of anything sugar free with sorbitol listed in the ingredients will produce a rather urgent poop a few hours down the line. A full pack of SF gum chewed up over the course of 2-3 hours should do the job with the added bonus of not tasting terrible. To each their own but there's no way I could stomach a whole bowlful of puréed beans :wacko:

Now that would be just too sensible :lol:

They actually aren't too bad if they are Mexican refried. There is that extra incentive to enjoy when your hands are tied and someone is feeding them to you ;)

I am not into pooping, but I am super regular and I eat meat and soup and stuff that tastes good. Every day I take a Phillips Colon Health pill. I get it at Walmart. It is not a typical laxative. It is a probiotic pill that contains a million bacteria for your gut. My poops are all effortless. All I do is sit on the potty and relax and then I am finished pooping, no straining at all.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LRPW7C/ref=asc_df_B001LRPW7C994674?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001LRPW7C

SDB

so many very different responses! Isn't this because our own individual body chemistry reacts differently to different foods, additives, chemicals??

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

CodLiverOilLemon1.jpg

How much do you take at one time for the desired effect?

Do you take it with every meal?

Please elaborate :unsure:

The reason I ask is, I got some and started taking it, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Should I try a different brand maybe?

Thanks!

Flax does it for me. I don't care for seafood and nuts so a few years ago I decided to take flax seed oil pills to get some Omega 3's in my diet. Never reached a point of "OMG I'm gonna shit myself if I don't get to a toilet NOW" but within a day I was having large, very soft bowel movements several times a day. Stopped taking it after a few months. The other day I made some brown soda bread and added milled flax seed and oatmeal...let me tell you, the flax, oatmeal and whole wheat made for a poo you messers would very much enjoy!

Flax does it for me. I don't care for seafood and nuts so a few years ago I decided to take flax seed oil pills to get some Omega 3's in my diet. Never reached a point of "OMG I'm gonna shit myself if I don't get to a toilet NOW" but within a day I was having large, very soft bowel movements several times a day. Stopped taking it after a few months. The other day I made some brown soda bread and added milled flax seed and oatmeal...let me tell you, the flax, oatmeal and whole wheat made for a poo you messers would very much enjoy!

Nah, I don't like soft poops very much.

Guest little_jonny

Just eat some food from Taco Bell.

that does it for me also.. or a good slice or 2 of a meat lovers pizza. But if anyone does try to use some hot or really hot sauce, remember it goes in HOT and it comes out HOT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Maybe you don't but it seems that is what the original poster was looking for so I threw it out there.

Yes!

Can you post your recipe?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

(need new batteries in my keyboard)

Yes!

Can you post your recipe?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

(need new batteries in my keyboard)

Sure! It's a super simple irish brown soda bread recipe.

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

2 cups whole wheat flour

2 teaspoons baking soda

1 cup + 1 tablespoon McCann's quick-cooking (NOT instant) Irish oatmeal (took a bit of searching in several stores before I found it in the organic section on Hannafords...probably any brand of quick-cooking oats will work fine though)

1 teaspoon baking powder

2 1/4 cups buttermilk (hard to find, at least in my area, except around the holidays, but I find the old regular milk + lemon juice (or vinegar, whichever you have on hand) trick works fine)

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 large egg, beaten

this is the original recipe...I just added half a cup of cold-milled flax seeds, which I found on amazon.com, to that

preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.

in a large bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the whole-wheat flour and 1 cup of the oats. Make a well in the center and pour in the buttermilk and egg. With a wooden spoon, stir until the mixture forms a soft dough. With floured hands, form the dough into 2 rounds. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops are browned. Remove from oven and let the loaves cool on a wire rack.

Mmmm mmmmm. Goes great with shepherd's pie or a nice hearty soup or stew.