LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Neat Dream...

TDL

Hey! I've had a neat dream some days ago... I was a lady in the dream. Simple as it sounds. It felt so real, and I didn't wake up until 12:00 AM :lol: . Anyhow, This dream got me thinking. Thinking of the real desire to change your sex, technically. I was just wondering how it would be like, being a girl both technically and psychically, But born as a boy. And then the thought came across: How many actually got a sex change operation in here? Whatever I was thinking, this kind of maked me wan't to have one. Don't get me wrong, It was just a thought. So, how many of the transgended girls in here REALLY got a sex change operation? By the way, After the dream, more and more stuff related to "transgenderness" came up, both on the tellie and and encyclopedias (Yes, sometimes i read them!)... Did you know that transgending actually became famous when a danish person named "Carl Jorgensen" had a sex change, and became "Christine Jorgensen"? Probably not, but i noticed it anyways ^_^ . And when i watched an episode on CSI, they found a dead woman, with her throat cut, and they examined her at the morgue. One of the "doctors" told that he found a prostata inside, and then one of the female CSI agents said "So she was a he?" and then the doctor said "No, she had a penis, and then got it removed so she could get a vagina instead." FACEPALM :roflmao: ! You should've seen her face! Over and out.

-TDL

• Like 1

.... And then the thought came across: How many actually got a sex change operation in here?

Why don't you ask who has genital warts or a contagious STD? They're just as crude as asking this question :angry:You are who you are regardless of what's in your pants ;) And unless you're both thinking about becoming intimate this is not something you should ask of another person you hardly know :o Ask the women you want to date whether 'their stuff is real' when you meet them and see how fast they slap you and walk away :lol: Get the picture now????? If you don't I can ask you something equally degrading to make it even clearer :P

Bettypooh

Well... since you seem to have been flamed... I'll have your back.

I second Abrera. She's right about everything. Get used to it.

Bettypooh is also very right, but I disagree with the point being made.

I believe you, as someone who just recently thought of this sex change stuff, just want some information on how many people are doing it, how the process is, and how things are going. I don't think you intend to jump into it or meant to offend people by asking "who here was born with a penis and got rid of it!". I think you just wanted some information about how it all goes down. Personal life experience sort of stuff that you cant learn from TV and encyclopedias.

Anyway, I'm a TG. I haven't had the surgery, but I probably will someday. I've been in therapy for over a year and a half now. If you have any particular questions, feel free to ask.

I also have like this huge blog thing dedicated to it... it's uhh... where's that link... oh yeah, right below this post!

-Sophie

Well... since you seem to have been flamed... I'll have your back.

It wasn't my intention to flame TDL- generally I like TDL quite a lot :) But I cannot help how I feel and I will make those feelings known when I feel a need to :huh: I'm older with more modest social standards than many younger folks who are more open about themselves :blush: yet among the many TS's and TG's I know my position is by far the most common I've encountered. I'm eligible to get the surgery but I haven't done it for a number of reasons. Maybe someday- I can manage with or without it myself which isn't the case for everyone ;) Yes, Abrera is right- this isn't given out willy-nilly and it takes a lot to prove you're ready for GRS. The reason for that is the operation is irreversible so there's no room for mistakes or regrets. Many of those who later wish they hadn't had it take their own life which is not exactly in their best interest :( Many have happy fulfilling lives in their 'new' gender without surgery which is why I say that what's in their pants isn't anyone elses concern B)

I too have dreamed of my life as a woman and they are most appealing dreams I've ever had. In those dreams I've never felt happier or more right with the world- that correlates with my waking RL experiences. Yet there is the matter of practicality to be considered and for now GRS just won't work with me. When the time comes I am ready; if it doesn't come I'm still OK- albeit feeling quite lost in a binary-gender society where there's no place for the real 'me' :fish_h4h:

TDL, if I hurt you I apologize; but I had to make my feelings known- I hope you understand. I'm really a fairly nice person but some things bring out my not-so-nice side instantly because I feel so strongly about them. There are a lot of places online where you can find real people with real experiences of being TG and/or TS to share. If you PM me I'll send you the addys for the better ones- this isn't something I give out openly because of a similar reason; everyone has private parts of their life and I believe their privacy should be respected B)

Bettypooh

I don't mind TDL, I just think he puts his foot in his mouth in a bad way. I like it when people are curious and whilst I don't care who asks what in what way, I know people who would knock him down a LOT for asking 'hey who's all had their penis chopped off?'

The way he worded it suggested if you REALLY haven't had the operation, then you're still your 'born' gender and that if you haven't had one quick enough then you were not capable of being considered corrected. It is wrong, because as Betty said, some T-people are happy with their birth genitalia, some of us are not.

Aye, IMO i think you mind me, a LOT. I've stopped counting how many times I've written one single post about something in this forum, and getting flamed by you... But I suppose that I'm the one that did it all arseways ^_^ .