LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have A "Ritual" When You Poopy?

I'm a D.L. and believe, to each his own preference.

I don't do #2, but I've often been curious...

Ever notice toddlers have a favorite place to fill their pants?

Usually squatting in a corner in their room thinking no one will know.

It's actually kind of cute when caught in the act.

Do any of you do something like this?

Or do most just go where they stand (or sit)? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I usually poop myself while sitting on the toilet. I know that's really ironic, but it's just the most natural place for me to poop, whether I plan on filling my diapers/briefs or not.

That's one way to start going in your diaper naturally.

When I get an urge to void (either way) I tend to stand very still and ignore everything else going on (as long as its not important that is) and just focus on letting the diaper recieve whatever is comeing out. My mommy (wife) seems to know when this is happening and I love it when she asks politely if I am wetting or pooping my diaper. She does it in a gentle way intended to help me along, not to be a distraction. I need to concentrate on doing it right. Its all about innnocence, honesty, total trust and having pride in a job well done. I'm a Good little boy!

Another "ritual" I suppose I have is that I don't change until I feel satisfied. My mommy know I wet and mess naturally and quietly in my diapers and just go about my business as usuall, such as watching TV, playing on the 'puter, throwing out the trash, eating dindin or taking a nap. I wear my wet and messy diaper with pride, comfort and total satisfaction in my home. 'Course, I don't try to stink mommy out that is - LOL.

I want AB/DL/Little friends who know and understand this. So I don't feel out of place being a diapered adult Little Boy. Me Loves my diapered friends :)

I'm a D.L. and believe, to each his own preference.

I don't do #2, but I've often been curious...

Ever notice toddlers have a favorite place to fill their pants?

Usually squatting in a corner in their room thinking no one will know.

It's actually kind of cute when caught in the act.

Do any of you do something like this?

Or do most just go where they stand (or sit)? ;)

I am supposed to poop in the toilet now but I am a bad boy who will poop his pants without a diaper on. Mommy has no choice but to diaper me and I get in trouble when she catches me with a pooped diaper. I don't know how she finds out but I like to go into spare room when it's dark and make poo poos in my diaper. But sometimes I make poo poos in my diaper or pants while I am out shopping...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like having #2 accidents in my diapers as a rule. As I've gotten older I'm having more of them without warning! Not cool! However, when I'm playing in my playpen and am in complete baby mode Mommy says she can always tell when I'm working on something because I squat in one particular corner and suck my thumb and hold my blanky to my face. That's probably a habit from when I was between three and five, as I spent most of my days in a playpen. I probably thought no one could see me behind my blanky!

• 2 weeks later...

I am training myself to poop without holding it all all as the urge strikes. When alone I just stand up and enjoy pooping, then sit down on a padded chair. I am doing it now.

This is nice!

I am "working on" messing in public situations - in which there are several scenarios: One is where I poop while around anyone who knows I am an adult baby toddler. This is FUN. I get really quiet (I'm a total chatterbox) and stand perfectly still with my legs spread out a little bit. I like going to a corner or behind a chair or table like a toddler does - they don't know anyone can see them as they are unaware of others. I'd like to be "caught" and paraded around as a stinky baby, then given a bottle, not changed immediately. I want to learn how to cry so I can enjoy it at this time. I don't come "out of it" until the pooping is done. Then I feel my diaper by patting it alot. then I make sure I have a "chair diaper" (aka incontinence pad) on any seat I sit on. I almost never change right away - I want to let others know I am a helpless pants wetter and messer - Often I am wearing plastic pants for this very reason plus I adore them. I am proud of this, unashamed. I am trying to do it during the NJ Littes Events (not the munch itself) when they are outdoors, and during our Littles Parties. I don't shout it but I want them to know how little i am.

I totally love the smell of urine. I like to peepee my plastic pants and then play with it, I always pee in the shower and I sometimes like to wet my pants if I happen not to be in diapers. It washes out and is sterile. I like being made fun of having wet my pants, especially when my soggy diapers and plastic pants leak in front of my mommy and ABDL friends. I want to be spanked when this happens and, if not in a diaper I have a deep desire to be taken by the hand and immediately diapered. I love it when this happens to another AB/DL/Little and an not offended by this. I sorta like pee play piccys with wettygirls. Peeing is more fun than anything I know. Like most, I don't like the smell of poopoo but I'm used to it. I want to be around other littles/DLs who do it and I can deal with the stinkyness so, anyone who reads this and knows me, its ok to do it around me. Pooping is natural and that is what my diaper is for. I am afraid of the potty - I don't like potties or clowns either.

When in the company of strangers in general public, I will relieve myself incognito. When in the company of family who don't know about the diapers or AB, I just wet. I am too chicken to poop. But I so want to. I want to be an adult baby and consider myself one at all times. Love, Glenn

Kneeling down, then change right away. I love the feeling of the "point of no return" when I'm going. Timing is everything. If you wait too long, then you don't have to go as bad any more.

• 3 weeks later...

I just did for my first time and I did it while watching LOST on my laptop and during a commercial I got up, squatted in front of my bed and let my first ever poopy load fall into my Pampers. I'm so excited right now I can't stand it. :):D

The first of many to come. :thumbsup:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't really have a ritual since I have lost a lot of muscle use over the years.

However when I do know it's coming and have time to prepare I close the blinds so no one will see me :whistling: and go to one of the corners of my bedroom, squat, and release.

I usually wait until I think it's ll out into my diaper then I flop down on the carpet hard. I have never had a messy leak doing this :) and I generlly like to squish it around until my entire bum is just smeared.

It's heavenly :blush:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I need to get a mommy. Maybe she would convince me to change more than once a day. :blush:

It would be nice to have someone change my messy diapers every now and then.