LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Suppository Challenge

Dulcolax is so expensive! Can it be generic for dulcolax? Can it be a glycerine suppository? Will it make a huge difference? What do you think?

There is a generic for Dulcolax, it's Bisacodyl, pretty much any laxative suppository that's not glycerin is that.

Bisacodyl is a lot faster acting and potent than glycerine.

Actually depending how full of crap you are, you may be able to hold it until it settles down and

becomes inactive. I managed to do that once, but it wasn't pleasant!

There was some goofy foreign game show they showed excerpts on one of those HBO sex compliations where the contenstents had to hold enemas. They were given white unitard with a strategicly placed hole.

• 8 years later...

Bisacodyl will lead to cramping, that is how it works.  Glycerin on the other hand may not, but it will make it much easier to get the job done but over a longer period of time.  In every case, one important part of using this type of stool aid it to properly insert it.  It has to be well up the shoot as we say to work properly, or will simply pop out with the first urge to poop.

I find these "aids" helpful on occasion of severe constipation.  I have also found a wonderful insertion aid (kinda like a tampex dispenser)  sold by Duculax, but these packages of inserts and insertion tools are a bit spendy.

While not advised by mfg, I have learned to clean and disinfect the nylon insertion tool after every use to allow continued use and reduce the need to buy these over and over.  As we get older, some of the fun and games some speak of  are becoming necessary parts of life.