LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naked Peeing Outdoors

doakman2007

I am a lover of watersports. I enjoy anything having to do with urination, whether it involves receiving or giving a golden shower or imbibing in my own or my wife’s golden nectar. Before describing the following activity, I should preface this description by stating that I usually move to a bedroom other than the one my wife is currently occupying to avoid disturbing her sleep. One of my favorite activities is to lay in bed early in the morning, about 3:00 a.m., when I have to urinate very badly and try to hold it for as long as I can while pressing as hard as I can on my distended bladder. As I continue to press and massage my bladder, my urethral sphincter begins to tire and eventually I can no longer hold it and I begin to leak urine. I spread the few drops of urine up and down my penis and continue to massage my bladder. Eventually, my urethral sphincter tires even more and I begin to squirt urine over my stomach. I quickly spread the urine over my stomach and chest and fan my body with my hands to cause the urine to evaporate. I continue with this activity until I am squirting up to and over my chest and into my mouth or on to my pillow. By this time, an hour or more has passed, my bladder is about as full as it can be and my urethral sphincter is nearly impossible to control. At this point, I enjoy getting up and rushing naked outside to a concrete bench in front of our house. There are three lights on our house, one pole light about 4 feet away from the concrete bench, and two lights on wing walls at the end of our driveway that are all on. The yard and bench are well lit. I lie naked there on the bench on my back and begin to urinate. The urine forms an arc striking my stomach first, then my chest, and into my mouth. Since it’s about 4:00 to 4:30 a.m. and none of the neighbors are up and very few cars drive by, I don’t really worry about being seen, yet, the chance of being seen provides an adrenaline rush. Occasionally, a car does drive by and I have to quickly dive behind the bench to avoid being seen. Again, another adrenaline rush. When I have finished urinating on myself, I stay outside until most of the urine has evaporated and I can go back inside without dripping all over the carpet. I take a shower and wait for my wife to awaken.

Another urination game I enjoy in the early morning involves making the morning coffee for my wife and me. I like to urinate in the coffee pot, slosh it around to cover the sides, and empty all but about a half a cup of the urine from the pot. I then finish filling the pot with water and finish making the coffee. I have been making coffee this way since 1995 and my wife has yet to suspect that she has been drinking my urine all of these years.

In addition to coffee, I make my instant tea, oatmeal, rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, Jello, and gingerbread using my urine or my wife’s urine, when she will cooperate, but nothing compares to drinking her golden nectar directly from the flower of her womanhood lying between her legs.

I am a lover of watersports. I enjoy anything having to do with urination, whether it involves receiving or giving a golden shower or imbibing in my own or my wife’s golden nectar. Before describing the following activity, I should preface this description by stating that I usually move to a bedroom other than the one my wife is currently occupying to avoid disturbing her sleep. One of my favorite activities is to lay in bed early in the morning, about 3:00 a.m., when I have to urinate very badly and try to hold it for as long as I can while pressing as hard as I can on my distended bladder. As I continue to press and massage my bladder, my urethral sphincter begins to tire and eventually I can no longer hold it and I begin to leak urine. I spread the few drops of urine up and down my penis and continue to massage my bladder. Eventually, my urethral sphincter tires even more and I begin to squirt urine over my stomach. I quickly spread the urine over my stomach and chest and fan my body with my hands to cause the urine to evaporate. I continue with this activity until I am squirting up to and over my chest and into my mouth or on to my pillow. By this time, an hour or more has passed, my bladder is about as full as it can be and my urethral sphincter is nearly impossible to control. At this point, I enjoy getting up and rushing naked outside to a concrete bench in front of our house. There are three lights on our house, one pole light about 4 feet away from the concrete bench, and two lights on wing walls at the end of our driveway that are all on. The yard and bench are well lit. I lie naked there on the bench on my back and begin to urinate. The urine forms an arc striking my stomach first, then my chest, and into my mouth. Since it’s about 4:00 to 4:30 a.m. and none of the neighbors are up and very few cars drive by, I don’t really worry about being seen, yet, the chance of being seen provides an adrenaline rush. Occasionally, a car does drive by and I have to quickly dive behind the bench to avoid being seen. Again, another adrenaline rush. When I have finished urinating on myself, I stay outside until most of the urine has evaporated and I can go back inside without dripping all over the carpet. I take a shower and wait for my wife to awaken.

Another urination game I enjoy in the early morning involves making the morning coffee for my wife and me. I like to urinate in the coffee pot, slosh it around to cover the sides, and empty all but about a half a cup of the urine from the pot. I then finish filling the pot with water and finish making the coffee. I have been making coffee this way since 1995 and my wife has yet to suspect that she has been drinking my urine all of these years.

In addition to coffee, I make my instant tea, oatmeal, rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, Jello, and gingerbread using my urine or my wife’s urine, when she will cooperate, but nothing compares to drinking her golden nectar directly from the flower of her womanhood lying between her legs.

Remind me not to drop over your place for coffee. :)

• Like 1

Wow. Okay.

Pressing on your bladder to pee - fine, whatever.

Peeing on yourself - whatever floats your boat.

Peeing naked outside - uhhhh, okay, I guess...Just don't be stupid enough to get caught...

Drinking your wife's urine - ew...drinking your own urine...Personally I think it's gross (and damaging to your kidneys) but whatever.

Putting your urine in the coffeepot for "pee coffee" (or putting it in other foodstuffs) - That's gross too in my opinion but if you like it...Whatever. As long as it isn't me.

Putting urine in food and serving it to your wife when she doesn't know? - This is crossing the line. If you want to do this kind of stuff, whatever, but tell your wife and discuss it. Hiding this is totally disrespectful to her.

~ moogle

• Like 3

WOW! I didn’t realize that describing my normal everyday activities would stir up such a hornet’s nest in a forum dedicated to Water Sport.

In case some of you were not aware of it, water sport involves peeing on other people and/or having other people pee on you (golden shower), and drinking each other’s urine (golden nectar). Males probable tend to be more willing to drink a female’s urine than vice versa. Generally, water sport is done in conjunction with sexual activity, which I would prefer, but my wife isn’t into water sport, although three summers ago, she did agree to pee on me and let me drink her golden nectar.

That said, I do not understand the hypocritical comments and criticisms of my topic. Whether urine is drunk directly from the flower of her womanhood lying between her legs or mixed in with food, urine is urine. In other cultures, such as India, drinking one’s own urine is considered a form of health therapy. For me, since I tend toward constipation, drinking my own, or my wife’s if she would cooperate, serves as a kind of colonic or laxative, which tends to keep me regular.

As to peeing on my self in bed, I don’t see how that differs much from wetting a diaper or just wetting the bed. I push on my bladder to cause myself to lose control more rapidly, otherwise, I could hold off until I get up at 6 or 7 a.m.

Going outdoors to pee is done strictly for the adrenaline rush. I know that if I get caught the consequences could be disastrous, but doing it under conditions where the chances of being caught are virtually non-existent, makes those chances seem remote.

The comment that got to me the most was from Mooglelove Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

“Putting urine in food and serving it to your wife when she doesn’t know? - This is crossing the line. If you want to do this kind of stuff, whatever, but tell your wife and discuss it. Hiding this is totally disrespectful to her.

Re: naked peeing outdoors.

Wow, from the original post I thought this was going to be a whole different discussion. :glare:

I remember camping as a kid and what a great joy it was to pee in the woods. I liked it especially when I could pull down my jeans and underwear and point my stream anywhere, and the breeze cooling my naked butt and sac.

Sorry, drifted off for a second. :blush:

Anondl

get this in scottland they mix a food mixture, what is in the mixture i forget and stuff it in a lambs bladder and steam it. you cut it open and ready to eat now doesn't it sound tatse. o p.s the bladder has been washed inside.

You're talking about haggis, it used to be minced heart lungs and liver, with oats and stuff. and it was steamed in the stomach not bladder. These days it tends to be just mince, and in the same skin they use for sausages.

• 3 weeks later...

This section has been dead for a while so I'm reviving it :)

Peeing outdoors seems very natural to me. My ancestors did it. Cavemen did it. Why can't I?

Now if I did naked peeing outdoors with friends, that would be fun.

get this in scottland they mix a food mixture, what is in the mixture i forget and stuff it in a lambs bladder and steam it. you cut it open and ready to eat now doesn't it sound tatse. o p.s the bladder has been washed inside.

Yeah haggis, it's a Scottish traditional dish and if I say so, its actually really nice. Black pudding is also nice which is traditionally the sheep blood.

• 5 months later...

My only experience with public urination [aside from the gents toilets of course] has been at the nudist beach. I found that the first time I went, there were certainly no strange looks when I undressed and removed my nappy. Then there was the freedom of being naked and among hundreds of others, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Of course with an incontinence issue, it is important to empty regularly and the best thing to do is to go into the sea where you can wee happily underwater; there is no need to stand there and fountain in front of others.

But, when I have had the need and been further up the beach near to the dunes, I have had to find a place to go [like a convenient bush] but on a hot summers day with people wall-to-wall, this is almost impossible to find a spot where you won't be seen.

I remember the first time I stopped by a bush, there was a woman lying nearby but was not looking in my direction. Taking a quick look around, I pulled back my foreskin and let go until I was done, only to find that when I finished, the lady had been watching and looked away suddenly when I noticed her.

I found it curiously fascinating that she should like to watch a normal bodily function. I've done this same thing many times since and have never had any complaints from ladies... perhaps they don't feel threatened by it and some even like to watch?

• 2 months later...

I love pee, pee smells, wet diapers but my partner doesn't, though he accomodates me by filling my diapers with his golden fluid. ACCIDENTAL PEE DRINKING: On the landline one day, important call, had to pee real bad but not near bathroom. Peed in soda can. Somehow, soda can of pee got put in fridge. Next day my partner goes to "finish" the open soda can in the fridge. Boy, did I hear about that for weeks. Now, we can both laugh about it. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

One activity I and our household enjoy is 'Dom's Night'. This is a private function of a bunch of friends who are all into Alternative Sexuality, like BDSM, etc..It's always hosted at the same acreage and our Host put in some considerable work on his place to make it as good as can be.

That said, the Rule is that submissives pee outside, even in winter.

This isn't really an issue as there's an overhead frame with radiant heaters so even at -42C there's no risk from frostbite and such.

In the time I've been attending, I have to say it's rather arousing to see how many ways such a simple, mundane bodily function can be taken out of the mundanity and into Fetish. I've watched Ponies BEGGING to have their catheter valves opened for relief, which was a new one to me...kind of Opposite to how things normally work, and the begging was Sincere!

Female submissives marched outside in very short skirts with no panties, arms locked behind their backs, gagged, and made to stand in-line side-by-side, bending at hips with legs spread wide for 'Mare Fashion' peeing.

Male & female submissives told to start and stop repeatedly until they've emptied their bladders, and watching them struggle to comply.

• 10 months later...