LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Buy Today?

AutieAB

You'd love it if it were a cheerleaders outfit!

I just like forming pyramids! is there a crime against that! you're not in charge (yet)!

Not yucky. I think pink is fun, cute, and very soothing.

it is so yucky, now blue... thats my kinda colour :D

I've been a pig, a pig with money. Next week I shall be recieving: 2 cases of abena x-plus, a pack of abena sans for stuffers, a pack of tena maxi plus, and a pack of molicare. Wooooo for stocking up week :D

Last Wednesday, I had my Abriform X-Plus diapers delivered. However, there were two extra packages boxed with my single order. The XP Medical manager explained that their computers were on the fritz, and extra packages were mailed to some of their customers. Luckily, he said that I could keep them free of charge. :thumbsup:

Last Wednesday, I had my Abriform X-Plus diapers delivered. However, there were two extra packages boxed with my single order. The XP Medical manager explained that their computers were on the fritz, and extra packages were mailed to some of their customers. Luckily, he said that I could keep them free of charge. :thumbsup:

woweee!! you are lucky!! :)

Wow! That looks pretty cool :D. I would like to know how big the nipple is. Is the whole thing squishy as well?

According to the manufacturer:

The Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Baby Bottle is soft, safe and simple. With an easy to use and dishwasher safe Fill Twist and Feed system, the only nipple truly shaped like a mother's breast, soft phthalate-free and BPA-free materials, and a unique Petal vent that helps reduce colic, the Adiri Natural Nurser enables the ultimate bottlefeeding experience. A sleek cover protects the bottle from getting dirty and keeps the nipple from leaking during transport. The Adiri Natural Nurser comes in three stages for three different flow rates and is color coded by flow rate (stage 1, white; stage 2, blue; stage 3, orange). Each stage holds 8 oz. of fluid and is dishwasher safe! Adiri Natural Nursers can also be boiled or sterilized using a basic sterilizer.

But it concerns me that the Adiri site seems to not exist...I hope they still make these bottles, because if I like it, I'll want to stock up.

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Goodwill today and saw Scooby-Doo sheets and pillowcases.....so i snapped them up! My room when I move is gonna be So Freakin Cool!

Well let's see, I have two new bloomer overnight plastic baby pants coming in the mail. Daddy ordered me some plastic pants also. On Saturday we bought a diaper genie and I got lots more baby food. We also bought some Pampers 7's.

I bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and an MP3 player that I can take pictures with, so soon I can add pics of my stuff to here!

65255598-4e7e566d476b9d298c64c742ad5e84c0.4b841c01-scaled.png

As I promised, my stuff...minus my diapers. Sorry for the poor quality, Twitpic only allows 5MB pix of either PNG, GIF, or JPG (but not JPEG!) so i had to save it as a downsized PNG.

abrera - Clive is adorable :D

tux - Get your DVD yet? How is it?

mischa - Cool setup...and we have the same bottle :P How's the Bugs binky feel, by the way (guard wise - too big, too small, just right, etc)? Oh, also... try Photobucket - no picture type limit there as far as I know ^_^

I said I'd post a review of the Adiri bottle, so here it is:

This is the best, most comforting bottle I've ever used. the only annoyance is unless you get the cover on just right when you fill the bottle, it'll leak. The fast flow, for me, is PLENTY of flow.

I bought a few things yesterday - a 101 Dalmatians pillowcase (that was a missing part of an old sheet set I've had since i was chrono 5/6) and a Gerber baby food carrying case thingy for myself. It can hold 1-2 jars of baby food and a spoon...I might also use it like a bento box :P

I also bought Daddy a Pokemon pillowcase and a Spiderman pillowcase and sheet (he has a lil boy side, so if I have the money and find something I know he'd like, I snag it for him).

Bottom line, Goodwill is awesome. I always find at least one thing I like and can use there for only a few dollars.

~ moogle

mischa - Cool setup...and we have the same bottle :P How's the Bugs binky feel, by the way (guard wise - too big, too small, just right, etc)? Oh, also... try Photobucket - no picture type limit there as far as I know ^_^

I knew we had the same baba :P since I bought it after consulting you! LOL

Binky's awesome, just wish it was silicone tho, I liked the more firm feel of the silicone. The guard fits perfectlye. I have a PB account but it's not community related. I'll go get one soon.

tux - Get your DVD yet? How is it?

I also bought Daddy a Pokemon pillowcase and a Spiderman pillowcase and sheet (he has a lil boy side, so if I have the money and find something I know he'd like, I snag it for him).

~ moogle

Yes, I've got my new Pokemon: Lugia DVD. I'm waiting until Valentine's Evening to enjoy the episodes.

Your Daddy's lucky to get a Pokemon pillowcase (along with the other goodies)! That's cool that he has a little boy side.