LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence By Stretching Back

A friend of mine has this machine inversion-machine.jpg

it stretches your back . you can even go completely upside down. So is it possible to stretch your back so much you become urinary or bowel incontinent? ... just a thought

No. Gravity takes the strain off of the lower spine so everything can be aligned properly. The condition of your spine will determine if everything works well when you stand back up and your spine goes back to it's regular posture.

This post belongs in the Desires sub-forum.

Give it a rest dude. You've posted like five different threads on "Will this *insert excruciatingly painful sounding thing here* make me incontinent?"

1. This is the MEDICAL incontinence section. Your "I want to be incontinent" posts belong in the incontinent DESIRES section. That's why DailyDi made the subforum.

2. Instead of trying to screw yourself up to make yourself incontinent, why not just stay diapered 24/7 and let it go whenever you feel it? If you want incontinence, this will work in time.

~ moogle

Then why not focus on getting a good job and moving out, instead of sticking things up your bum, or fantasizing about breaking your hip skateboarding, or causing paralysis by stretching your spine.

If you spent half as much time writing a good resume as you do posting about bodily harm, you could probably be living somewhere where you didn't have to hurt yourself to wear diapers.

Just a thought.

Oh and this is a prerequisite:

how_about_no.jpg

• Like 2

Then why not focus on getting a good job and moving out, instead of sticking things up your bum, or fantasizing about breaking your hip skateboarding, or causing paralysis by stretching your spine.

If you spent half as much time writing a good resume as you do posting about bodily harm, you could probably be living somewhere where you didn't have to hurt yourself to wear diapers.

Just a thought.

Quoted for truth.

trust me i would do the 24 7 but i cant due to my living situation.

If you can't wear 24/7 due to your situation, why are you even thinking about becoming incontinent? Trust me, as a medically incontinent person myself, incontinence is NOT a sure fire way to get diapers accepted by whomever. My family knows I'm incontinent, but they always try to push away diapers as an option. They tell me "I know you have problems, but you don't need those..."

So really...If you want to be incontinent, do it the RIGHT way instead of being idiotic about it. If you're that afraid of what people think, move out, as babyvr6 said.

~ moogle

HeY GuY's, IF i drive my bike into a tree do you think it'll make me incontinent? :biker_h4h: Do you think if I drive my car off a cliff it'd make me incontinent? :drive1: Do you think if someone punches me in the bladder, I'll become incontinent? :boxing: Do you think if a robber beats me up, I'll be incontinet :ninja: Do You think if I fall of a horse or joust, I'll be incontinent? :horse: What if I smash my head with a hammer? :bash: OR EAT PIZZA? :pizza: or drink a lot of beer, would that make me incontinent too? :beer: I'm so flippin cool. B) How many more ways do you think you could make yourself incontinent even though I can't become incontinent right now because, well, because.

Remind you of anyone...anyone... :screwy:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have had back problems for the last 3 year and it has make me urinary incontinent the machine that you show is what my doctor says i need to decompress my disc and help stop my incontinent and help with the pain. but soon i hope to get my surgery and i will not have to worry about it any more. diapers are nice at times and other time they can be a pain.

Nope not gona work :roflmao: I have to strech my back, neck and almost everything else possible to keep range of motion, so nope not gona work. But It may be very relaxing, sounds far better that being strung up with weights at therapy. May just have to get one to try, may just get back that 1/2 in I am missing :roflmao:

I wonder how much taller I might get :whistling: