LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace.Com

Has anyone signed up @diaperspace.com of late and not reieved their activation e-mail ?

This is happening to me and am wondering why? Repeated trys to contact them thru their site does nothing as well?!

Thanks

BBYPNTS

For over a year I have been very frustrated by DiaperSpace.com For several years I participated there actively. Then all of a sudden when I tried to log on my computer told me their website cannot be reached. Friends have speculated that the URL does not correctly tell how to reach the actual IP of the DiaperSpace server. All I know is that every day I get comments and PM from DS which I can neither read nor answer. Long ago I lost count how often I have sent e-mail to the DS administrators.

all i know is ds was attacked at some point last year probally around fall i think i THINK and then again in november... so theyve been dealing with bs. but personally i havent had a problem on there aside from i cant use my name as crow anymore and had to swap over to my babyjester name.

bbypnts, have you checked your spam folder?

DiaperSpace has definitely gone downhill. I used to like reading the blogs, now the majority of them are along the vein of "i looking 4 a mommie. i sitting in a poopie daiper. will you change me?" *rolls eyes*

Note: Miss-spellings were intentional.

bbypnts, have you checked your spam folder?

DiaperSpace has definitely gone downhill. I used to like reading the blogs, now the majority of them are along the vein of "i looking 4 a mommie. i sitting in a poopie daiper. will you change me?" *rolls eyes*

Note: Miss-spellings were intentional.

could be worse, it could be fetlife where everry guy seems to think his penis will attract ladies. :angry2: Enough crotch shots, you're scaring them away.

could be worse, it could be fetlife where everry guy seems to think his penis will attract ladies. :angry2: Enough crotch shots, you're scaring them away.

Oh, I forgot to mention the DS gallery. Crap, that place is creepy. 5 or 6 pages in a row of crotch shots and photos of losers' dicks.

Guest MunchKitten

I'll stick up for the crotch shots in Fetlife (kinda) a few of my friends's mistresses required them to post their dick pix as their profile pic.

I've checked out the website a number of times and have all but been turned off by it and every time decided not to sign up. From what I've noticed, now this isn't for all, but it goes as follows:

Website works half the time and I often wind up frustrated with it even when it does.

The guys seem like they are all making desperate attempts with all the females who want absolutely nothing to do with them as they've probably been turned off by so many men in the past. Their posts and general conversation remind me of middle school dating and it's just pathetic all together.

The females seem very cold towards the men but I don't blame them completely as there's probably plenty of reason behind it. Also, it seems as though there are on overwhelming number of lesbians who absolutely refuse to talk to anyone but other females and for whatever reason, the lesbian ab/dl population on ds seems to be about 9/10. Nothing against lesbians, just saying. They really come of like stuck up you know whats but I guess it's anyone’s prerogative to choose who they'll speak to.

The whole community seems very clicky and to me hardly resembles a community at all, more of a broken family then anything. I hate the retarded posts, fakeness, and all the slamming of doors on each other.

I couldn't care less if the site seized to exist.

Just my two cents.

I used to enjoy DS a lot...

and then the pages on pages of crotch pictures (diapered or otherwise) came. I haven't actively participated there in several months and I still get nearly a dozen crotch-filled friends invite every day.

I haven't ever used DiaperSpace but I'm starting to think we need a website like DS with some good moderators.

From what I've noticed, a lot of good AB sites have gone downhill recently because of many reasons, but mostly due to the person managing them not doing their job. That's why DD is one of my favorite sites; you've got DailyDi doing a kickass job.

My suggestion is that someone start up a DS-clone-ish website and have people join that instead. Because DS can't be saved in my opinion. We should cut our losses and get a new site. One that we will hopefully take care of properly, like DailyDi.

Anyway, if anyone is insterested, I'd be willing to help out with making a meeting site like DS. We should really have a diaper meeting site that isn't infested with a lot of garbage, and that the moderators will take time to actually respond to an email.

My two pennies.

-Sophie

Thanks everyone. I give up as it seems that maybe my browser IE8 may be the problem.Never recieved activation e-mail or replies from them when using their "contact us" page.

Yet I see that there are new members on their list?

Baby Pants

Its good to know that I am not the only one who has experienced these problems on diaperspace.com. Without re-hashing what nearly every post thus far has stated about diaperspace I will just say I am extremely grateful for Daily Diapers and I am pretty close to just giving up on diaperspace all together.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the frustration I here on this site about Diaper Space and I feel much of it as well. I now spend about ten minutes on that site, where I had been spending an hour or two as recently as early fall 2009. Yes, something is wrong and I am not qualified to speculate just what that might be. Currently there is not a lot of interesting, mind engaging chat going on around there.

However, I do know that there have been hackers trying to bring the site down and that much havoc has played out, as Diapcrow has said, especially this past fall and that the Webmaster is having to repair much damage brought on by this savagery. More importantly, the DS Management is sincere about providing a genuinely good "diaper site" and has done much for the ABDL community for several years prior in providing a nice place for us to hang out. I have many actual friends and many virtual friends that I know from DiaperSpace. Some hang out here as well (thank god) but some do not. I cannot leave my friends over something that may very well improve over time. Also, we all know that most websites are "relatively slower" in the winter in terms of member posts. Its seemingly as if ABDL people go into seclusion during the winter months. In other words, hopefully the spring influx of posting activity will help DiaperSpace. Other than that I have to agree that the DS website needs much more diligent moderation. Perhaps someone who is capable and who has the time might offer to help them out?

I do greatly appreciate DD for being here, perhaps moreso and I mean no disrespect to DailyDiapers. Running a successful website is much harder than it ever was and its going to get harder. Just have a look at all the hits they get and member growth. Its just that: DiaperSpace is sortof like another flavor of ABDL culture,'ya know, and its nice to have around too. More choice is good. Besides, I have many real friends (ones that I have actually met up with) who tend to be at that site (even if they don't say much) that I just will not leave behind. I wholeheartedly agree with Huggie. I can't just give up on them and I won't. I plan to wait it out and I have the time.