LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Does 12-Month Program Really Work?

I am on my third month of 24/7, nothing really seems to be different other then finding it easier to go in any position. I am positive I wet the bed, but I still wake up with a bladder that needs to be drained. I apologize for anyone that was following my journal, I have been very busy and just gave up on posting online.

I am just curious if this program works or not, As I am reading forum posts saying things like "I have worn 24/7 for 2-3 years and I still have control and such." So Is it 12 months no control or not?

I appreciate the information/comments.

You are who you are. What you have discovered is true. When you mentally accept that you are always in diapers and they will either protect you or leak, but leaks don't concern you; then it becomes easier to wet them in any position. If you are particularly stubborn, like me, finding diapers that work in any position and very rarely leak makes this mental step easier.

12 months, 24 months or even one month. How long does it take your mind to accept your diapers? People are individuals and everyone's mileage varies. I wear diapers all the time because I choose to. When I'm at home, they are the type I really trust - thick cloth with baby pants. When I'm out I wear a discrete disposible - either a Member's Mark diaper or a Pampers 7. I want to wear a diaper but I don't public embarassment. If I could let go of my desire to keep a public image (good job, career potential, friends, etc.) I might be able to do the physical things that would help my mind accept total incontenience.

My advice is to simply enjoy your diapers. If you can wear them all the time, then enjoy them all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

Slowly. I think my system is faster.

Email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free paper on the Natural Unpotty Training Method.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I am on my third month of 24/7, nothing really seems to be different other then finding it easier to go in any position. I am positive I wet the bed, but I still wake up with a bladder that needs to be drained. I apologize for anyone that was following my journal, I have been very busy and just gave up on posting online.

I am just curious if this program works or not, As I am reading forum posts saying things like "I have worn 24/7 for 2-3 years and I still have control and such." So Is it 12 months no control or not?

I appreciate the information/comments.