LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pics Of Your Diaper Closet/Stash!

Wheels

What are the diapers on the left here? Bambino Classico?

They're called Cuddlz in the UK, same as Bambino Bianco in almost every way and the best you can get next to Abena X-Pluses

Guest Wetnmessy247

All these diapers are giving me a mental hard on.

Love the stashes, everyone.

But still nowhere near mine own stash. Ya'll got a lot of ketching up to do.

Lots.

Like, oodles.

• Like 1

All these diapers are giving me a mental hard on.

Love the stashes, everyone.

But still nowhere near mine own stash. Ya'll got a lot of ketching up to do.

Lots.

Like, oodles.

Let's see a pic then... and no excuses for not posting one.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Let's see a pic then... and no excuses for not posting one.

Umm.....it's kinda sorta an excuse if all your electronic equpiment was destroyed by floodwaters.

I live in the southeast.

There was a flood.

Put two and two together.

My apartment got flooded along with my laptop, all me camera equipment, my television, my video games consoles, a good portion of my 20,000 dollar baseball card collection, along with pretty much everything I own. I'm living with a friend for now who is okay with my diapers. Yes, my diaper stash was flooded. I was trying in the above post to lift my own spirits since I lost virtually everything.

So thanks for being rude dude. Good job at not considering the welfare of others.

is that a good enough excuse? That I lost everything?

At least my fam didn't die. The floodwaters took aroun 30 lives recently.

Again, kudos for being a jerk.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LOSTinDiapers

Umm.....it's kinda sorta an excuse if all your electronic equpiment was destroyed by floodwaters.

I live in the southeast.

There was a flood.

My apartment got flooded along with my laptop, all me camera equipment, my television, my video games consoles, a good portion of my 20,000 dollar baseball card collection, along with pretty much everything I own. I'm living with a friend for now who is okay with my diapers. Yes, my diaper stash was flooded. I was trying in the above post to lift my own spirits since I lost virtually everything.

So thanks for being rude dude. Good job at not considering the welfare of others.

Down boy, down! There was no way to know that you were affected by the floods. I'm sorry to hear that you lost everything. I hope that your insurance will help replace most of your stuff. I'm not so sure about getting them to replace your diaper collection.

I surprised your diapers didn't soak up all of the flood waters.

I live in the southeast.

There was a flood.

My apartment got flooded along with my laptop, all me camera equipment, my television, my video games consoles, a good portion of my 20,000 dollar baseball card collection, along with pretty much everything I own. I'm living with a friend for now who is okay with my diapers. Yes, my diaper stash was flooded.  I was trying in the above post to lift my own spirits since I lost virtually everything.

is that a good enough excuse?  That I lost everything?

At least my fam didn't die.  The floodwaters took aroun 30 lives recently.

Another excuse that gives reason that this asshole is here just to troll.

And if his house really did flood (which I doubt it did), then it's unfortunate that he did not drown.

• Like 2
Guest NaughtyAshes

I live in the southeast.

There was a flood.

When can we ban him?

When can we ban him?

When Mike stops giving him sanctuary. They say he's not breaking any rules, despite the fact he's the most hated user on the boards and is obviously a troll. (And has posted some rather upsetting things)

I've already spoken to all the administrators and moderations, even normal members, and have gotten no where.

WetnMessy is here permanently.

There, I fixed that for you.

My sister can ignore her crohn's disease, that doesn't mean it's gone.\

I don't want to ignore him, I want his sorry ass hauled off these boards.

And it's getting hard to ignore him when his shit (literally) threads are just poping up everywhere.

If it has been determined by management that no rules have been broken and people continue to call for heads on platters, who are the real trolls.

Too many stored everywhere to photograph. I must say I have in the upward count of near 5000 pieces in possession

including adult diapers, absorbant pads and baby diapers, all disposable plus my 4dozen or so cloth diapers. :P

Okay I found some time to count what i have. My stashes are in four locations so pics of them all is like I said hard to do.

I have a total +/- 3750 combination adult diapers/briefs, insert/absorbant pads, baby diapers, all disposable. This number does not include my cloth diapers either. ;)

Not so sound weird. But when I was younger (some point in elementary) I almost got a bed that looks similar to your changing table. It was from Dania Furniture. Sort of found it funny when I saw this picture of your changing table. I could have landed up with a bed very similar to where you get your diapers changed. :P Although, what had stopped me was the height of the bed. I still need a running start at times to just get onto my bed that was of normal height. So having something that came to my midsection was a NO. Otherwise, you and I would be sporting those same beds. :P And I'm well aware of my rambling...just that it was interesting when I saw the picture.

Not weird at all..this is actually a bed 'with storage' from Ikea. It is perfect for diaper changing, though :)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Cleaning my apartment, I came across something totally cool that I completely forgot about.

Two years ago I had stuashed away a pack of Pampers 7 in a little hidey hole at the base of my closet, removing a plank of wood covering it that was loose. Like, not even frikken opened. I forgot all about it. Gonna use some as stuffers for the next few days. It's been awhile since I pooped Pampers. :wub:

Sometimes life just hs little diapy suprises.

Yippers!! ^_^

ROFL, ya nice getting caught in a lie there. So he is braking rules now as it is a story and as such should be posted in the story forum and pretty damn obvious that many of his others also are, so come on mods, do something.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what is put one me. Each diaper has a snap-on panty, under the 2 pull on pairs, that is changed with it

diapersanddollies.jpg

This is at the foot of my bed. Of course the two little nobodies just have to get into everything

Guest Baby-Toa

wow everyone has so many in their stash...... i'll need to get my camera up and running again soon. i haven't done a count of them but i know i have at least 120+ diapers. i'll try to get a picture up soon.