LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pics Of Your Diaper Closet/Stash!

Wheels

wow... i like how you guys unpackage and stack your inventory! i just keep my stash of underjams and pampers in their original bags, placed in a large paper bag, wrapped in two plastic bags, and that placed within two huge shopping bags, and then folded up and placed high in a closet. i guess i like the idea of having them stowed away... so that when i want to retrieve them, there's a bit of a process to get at them. kind of reminds me of sneaking into my parent's room as a young kid to get at my little sister's supply (she was only 2 or so). when i stop living with roommates it would be great to have a cupboard to keep them in!

Sorry I do not have any pictures of my diaper storage system. I buy Attends Breathable and Youth by the case trough Care Givers Partners. The Breathable are packed in 4 bags of 24 inside the case so are somewhat compressed. Once I have nearly finished the previous case, I open the new one and also open two of the bags inside. This way the diapers can un-compress prior to use. I keep a generous stack, maybe 14, of those on the shelf near my home adult changing table. I also keep nearly as many in a locked cabinet at my law office so I do not need to replenish my office stash frequently. Attends Youth are sold in a case of 96 without being compressed into interior bags. Since I only wear those on trips or when really sick at home, I only have 6 on a shelf near the changing table and just 2 at my office for real emergencies. The rest are in a large walk-in closet along with the cases of Breathable. I used about 20 of those for every Youth.

I also buy a lot of Pampers Cruisers Size 4 which I modify for use as slip-in disposable pads. I almost always have 2 or 3 un-opened cases of Pampers in the large closet. Cruisers un-compress rapidly so I do not remove them from their compression bag until I am ready to cut off the flaps and leg gathers. Generally the size cases I buy have bags of 72 inside. Since I seldom use those on weekends, 72 for me is almost a 2 week supply. It takes me less than an hour to modify that many. I ship a box of 40 to my office as often as my stash there starts to run low. My locked cabinet has room for 72 Pampers.

Since I wear 3 or 4 sets of gauze diapers each night when I am home, daily those are enough for a washer load. Right out of the dryer all my cloth diapers are folded neatly, but the freshly dried diapers got to the bottom of the rotation. In that way a particular diaper is only worn a couple of times a week. I do the same with my vinyl panties, except each of those gets worn 3 or more times a week.

We just throw our bags on the shelf in the closet, as such they aren't really presentable or brag worthy.

We stick with Secure Personal Care X-Pluses and my wife wears Kroger's Overnight Pull-ups.

We try things when they come out, but always return to these.

Also I don't know how to upload pics...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Although I only need 365 or so to use each year since I only change once every day, I still have a HUGE stash of diapers. I just love having the surplus and being around them. ^_^

Ya;ll should try it. Buy a whole bunch ya don't need, dump em all on top of your bed, and go swimming in a sea of peace and diapers. I do this on occasion. It gets so crinkly loud in my apartment I'm surprised I haven't gotten complaines of disturbing the pease. Most people have neighbors who play loud music. I just swim in a sea of really crinkly diapers. :wub:

I'd love to show ya'll my superfluous stash, but I'd have to rearrange some things first. My stash of freshy diapers are kept in my cloest which is where I temporrily store wet/messy diapers. :blush:

The stench of my messy diapers and the scent of pampers cancel each other out, so there basically isn't a smell at all in my closet, I think. ;)

Angela,

I also modify baby diapers for protection during the day for 24/7 leakage. It always takes me a while to do it. Can you explain your technique to me. Thanks!

Angela,

I also modify baby diapers for protection during the day for 24/7 leakage. It always takes me a while to do it. Can you explain your technique to me. Thanks!

My loving and talented husband Don built me a fixture to spread the Size 4 Cruisers. Picture a piece of 3/4" (18.5mm) plywood with toggle clamps attached in the appropriate position to hold the 4 corners of the stretched disposable. Each corner has a pair of clamps, for a total of 8. I start by using the outer set, then apply the inner set. This way I can run a pair of long scissors the long way between the clamps on each side, removing the wings as I go. For some uses I leave the leg gathers, so the modified diaper forms a cup.

My suggestion for guys using Pampers as Leak Guards, it is best to leave the leg gathers.

Most of the time I also cut away the leg gathers because for women having the slip-in pad flat makes changing it easier and does not reduce effective holding of urine.

Once you have stretched the original Size 4 with just a little practice telling what needs to be left uncut to hold the diaper together from that which can be cut is obvious. With the diaper securely stretched in place cutting just that which you intend is easy.

It takes me longer to set the clamps than to do the cutting.

Larger hardware shops, especially those selling to serious wood workers, stock adjustable toggle clamps with flat bases that can be screwed in position to form a fixture. Don built me that fixture a couple of weeks after I felt sure the Size 4 Cruiser was the ideal starting point for me. If the size of a Size 4 were to change, it would be easy to flip the plywood, so the screws could be put in different places.

All the information I could obtain from Pampers is that up to Size 4 most baby disposables are designed to primarily soak up urine that flows in constant dribbles. That is how I wet. Size 5 and larger baby disposables are designed for toddlers who have some bladder control and void in spurts once in awhile, So Size 5 and up need a larger percentage of fluff to deal with the sudden wetting, or "insult" until the SAP can wick it away. Size 4 and smaller use relatively more SAP since the "insult" is in tiny doses which SAP can process. The Size 4 are thinner yet have the same capacity for my use as a Size 5. Perhaps on a larger person the Size 5 would still be comfy. For a guy the same size as me possibly a Size 5 would be best.

It all depends on your own form of incontinence and how much assurance you want there will be no leaks to attend to later.

Luvs and Huggies

Well, This is the most diapers I've ever had at one time due to me buying a whole case of the Tranquility ATNs today, I couldn't resist the deal (worked out to 90 cents per diaper)!

Anyways, from L to R:

in the back: 8 packages of Tranquility ATN med (12 per package)

2 refill Pampers baby fresh wipes and 1 in the dispenser on top

14 Truly lg (Zellers store brand) diapers

front row: 14 out of the package Tranquility ATN med

a bunch of Simply Kids size 6 baby diapers (stuffers)

20 or so Tranquility TopLiners boosters (stuffers)

Truly Baby Barrier cream (great stuff)

Parent's Choice (wal mart brand) diaper rash cream

Not Pictured: White duct tape for the Zellers diapers (plastic backed) for a perfect fit! The tapes on the Truly diapers suck!

And NO, I don't leave my stash out on the poker table...

Thats all for now, but lets keep this one going...

CHEERS

post-26623-12717843687037_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12717843687037_thumb.jpg

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yep one thing I can say: these stashes are so neat and organized.

Do you all live alone or with people who don't know?

I would be ultra jittery if I lived with someone and got caught stacking my packs of diapers like the pyramids of egypt.

I'm clean, but not a clean freak. I'd have to get em all out of my closet and organize them, since I typically buy two packs at a time and throw em in there haphazardly, regardless if they land on used messies or not. :P

What is iit about the sight of so many diapers in one place that makes me feel...safe? :blush:

Wow. There's alot of clean nice stacked diapers pic's here. Sorry I don't have a pic here but I do have a gallery of pictures on diaperspace. I'm "diaperlad" there search me if you want. visit my gallery.

When I use to live with my old buddy as roommates. I had my own room and plenty of diapers of various kinds. My buddy didn't care if I wore diapers. I ordered them by the cases. They were scattered all over my room untidy, I didn't try hiding them. It was obvious. I had diapers in the packs still stack in the closet, boxes of another diaper brand still in the box under my bed, diapers stack above my closet in the open, diapers that were out of their packs laying all over my room on the floor, sitting here and there. messy. I didn't want to clean them up and hide them somewhere. I actually liked how I handled them. Lived like a 2 year old with toys everywhere. probably needed a spanking. If I had a mommie I be in trouble.

Sadly my roommate passed away on me so I moved out. I took all my diapers as well as all my stuff. That was mid 2008. Very sad year for me. It took a long time for me to heal. months and months. I cried alone when I was alone. I can't cry in front of another person. So yeah I still have some diapers dating back to 2006, 2007 and 2008. So everytime now that I wear this diaper or this diaper I can still remember what happened at that time or what I was doing or what was going on at the time. I bought so many cases I had to get a storage plus I have too much stuff. I still think of my old buddy time to time. I'm a straight guy but I made close friends with this guy that we loved each other. He was more like a daddy to me. that's why I loved him. I was like a son to him.

I'm working to get my own place but for now I'm living with my sister. She doesn't know I wear them. she might but I think she wouldn't care. she knows I use to wear diapers when I was in my teens. I don't really care if she knows today. I have them stashed in the trunk of my car. My only hiding place right now. since I take my car to work. Most times I wear them to work and some times where I dwell. I still want to wear some Bambino's too. haven't gotten there yet. this is me.

Take care everyone.

Guest Baby Tiana

All mine go under the change table in the nursery...it is mainly abriform x plus in the middle plus a few others and in the right hand cupboard are cloth and plastic pantspost-19460-12629775775697_thumb.jpg

Not so sound weird. But when I was younger (some point in elementary) I almost got a bed that looks similar to your changing table. It was from Dania Furniture. Sort of found it funny when I saw this picture of your changing table. I could have landed up with a bed very similar to where you get your diapers changed. :P Although, what had stopped me was the height of the bed. I still need a running start at times to just get onto my bed that was of normal height. So having something that came to my midsection was a NO. Otherwise, you and I would be sporting those same beds. :P And I'm well aware of my rambling...just that it was interesting when I saw the picture.

Not so sound weird. But when I was younger (some point in elementary) I almost got a bed that looks similar to your changing table. It was from Dania Furniture. Sort of found it funny when I saw this picture of your changing table. I could have landed up with a bed very similar to where you get your diapers changed. :P Although, what had stopped me was the height of the bed. I still need a running start at times to just get onto my bed that was of normal height. So having something that came to my midsection was a NO. Otherwise, you and I would be sporting those same beds. :P And I'm well aware of my rambling...just that it was interesting when I saw the picture.

Hi Tiana, My changing table I discussed up-thread is made from stock kitchen base cabinets, so with the table top and foam pad might be slightly higher than the one shown in the photo. For us that height is important for the comfort of the care giver. My table is like a kitchen island, with room on all four sides. At the foot end there is a step so when changing myself I can climb up easily. My base cabinets have a drawer section at the head end and a single drawer under the counter top in the middle. I pull that out so my supplies are within reach. When I am being changed Daddy Don can also reach the diaper pins and heated wipes. The vinyl panties I am most likely to wear are in the top drawer at the head end. The shelves have folding doors which hardly stick out when open. On those I only store diapers and supplies I do not need frequently. That way Don and I do not need to bend down often. On our wall beside the changing table is a set of kitchen-style cabinets, with a counter-top on the base and hanging upper cabinets. Those shelves are at the ideal height for my folded adult gauze diapers, Gerber baby Birdseye prefolds and both Breathable and Youth Attends. A weeks worth of my modified Pampers I use as slip-in pads are kept in the end wall hanging cabinet. Beyond an open space the counter with the trash compactor, mini-refrigerator and sink is located at right angle to the other cabinet at the foot end of the changing table.

• 2 weeks later...

I upgraded recently from a cupboard in my bedside cabinet..

med_gallery_9511_130_212545.jpg

..to a drawer in/under the bed..

med_gallery_9511_130_305005.jpg

That's just my "quick access" stuff; the refills are kept separate in their bags and boxes at the moment - once I've executed my master bedroom plan hopefully a cupboard will then house everything plus more variety ^_^

edit: yeah i'm a neat-freak.. infact seeing the ripples in the mattress cover is making me twitch!

Edited by Squidgy

I think your image need to be rotated 90 degrees to the right as the diapers are defining gravity. Otherwise cool supply.

yes, you need to rotate.

My diapers. There are more behind the ones in the front.

The diapers on top of the middle two shelves here, with the single yellow stripe, what brand are these? I've been looking for these forever!

I upgraded recently from a cupboard in my bedside cabinet..

med_gallery_9511_130_212545.jpg

What are the diapers on the left here? Bambino Classico?

i need the convenience of a diaper bag as im in my truck all the time and never know when im going to a motel room i keep it full of pamper wipes huggies size 6 overnites pampers 6 extra protection, girls goodnites and a handful of bambis plus my NUKS baby silverwear just in case i forget at the truck stop and desitin plus a sippy cup when going out of truck at a shop and a baby blanket

15wcwsz.jpg

t642zb.jpg

r1bclj.jpg

2ia36gg.jpg

Inside the box with an "M" on it is three more bags of Abena X-Plus that I've not bothered to unpack. The older bag of X-Plus are those I got from a supplier on eBay, they seem to have heaps of them as whenever I ordered from them, I got those ones delivered. It's cheaper to order from another medical supply store though, so I know order my X-plus that way.