LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cold Weather Freedom

New Year's morning found me standing at my window looking out at the lake. The thermometer reading said it was 8 degrees. Out on the frozen lake were a few groups of ice fisherman setting up for the day. As is my habit during the cold weather months, I decided to hold my morning BM while I dressed in something appropriate. That's what I like about cold weather. I'm much less selfconscious about wearing (or using) diapers. From a snowmobile suit to a mid-thigh parka, I can freely move about without anyone knowing I'm wearing a diaper. Especially when they are wet or messy. This morning was typical in that I was a little wet and felt an urgency that for the moment was managable. My diapers (an Abena x-plus under a cloth pull-up with plastic pants) were warm and comfy. I expertly wiggled my hand down the back and inserted a frozen glycerin suppository. (estimated time to effect @ 1 hour) On went my onsie, 1 piece long underwear and my trusty snowmobile suit. With coffee mug in hand I ventured out onto the ice. My glacier glasses shielded the brite reflection of snow and ice. My clothing protected me from a 5 below windchill. I looked like an adventurer. But under the gear was really a little boy who was diapered under his snowsuit. I wandered east along the shoreline with little notice from the fisherman. When I reached the point I headed out towards the middle. The lake is just over a mile across and by the time I reached the middle, holding my morning BM was becomming difficult. I faced the bay that forms beyond the point and took in the sunrise. I could feel the hot coffee warm my stomach. It also triggered an urgency red alert. I could now feel the familiar twitching of my anal sphincter as the melted glycerin coated my lower bowel. I descibe these sensations clinically but in my head I was thinking like the bedwetter boy of my youth. I didn't have time to get home and my mom would be upset with another messy diaper. It wasn't long before the growing discomfort became an intense need for release. My personal belief is that you can never have enough fiber in your diet. Little boys only know that they have to make a big one. And that it was. I suppose it's as close to an authentic loss of control as it gets. An involuntary contraction doubled me over as a mighty surge of semi-firm poo was forced into my diapers. With relif in site another not so involuntary contraction pushed out another surge of poo. The diapers began to expand while the now softening surge began to migrate up and back. Is there a better feeling than the relief that comes with emptying your bowels of an enormous burden? Only a few things come close. As the volume of poo filling my diaper decreased, I felt a warm gush of pee flood the front of my diaper, and just as quickly melt away into my still absorbant diapers. The walk back to my place caused a whirl of emotions and sensations. The enormous load in the seat of my diapers pressed against my butt and awakened every nerve ending. The sensation triggered an emotional rush as I truly became the diapered boy of my youth. After the requisite little boy poo-gasm and clean-up, I'm freshly diapered and sharing my story here. Just another example of cold weather "freedom."

• Like 1

New Year's morning found me standing at my window looking out at the lake. The thermometer reading said it was 8 degrees. Out on the frozen lake were a few groups of ice fisherman setting up for the day. As is my habit during the cold weather months, I decided to hold my morning BM while I dressed in something appropriate.

That's what I like about cold weather. I'm much less self conscious about wearing (or using) diapers. From a snowmobile suit to a mid-thigh parka, I can freely move about without anyone knowing I'm wearing a diaper. Especially when they are wet or messy. This morning was typical in that I was a little wet and felt an urgency that for the moment was manageable. My diapers (an Abena x-plus under a cloth pull-up with plastic pants) were warm and comfy. I expertly wiggled my hand down the back and inserted a frozen glycerin suppository. (estimated time to effect @ 1 hour) On went my onesie, 1 piece long underwear and my trusty snowmobile suit.

With coffee mug in hand I ventured out onto the ice. My glacier glasses shielded the bright reflection of snow and ice. My clothing protected me from a 5 below windchill. I looked like an adventurer. But under the gear was really a little boy who was diapered under his snowsuit. I wandered east along the shoreline with little notice from the fisherman. When I reached the point I headed out towards the middle. The lake is just over a mile across and by the time I reached the middle, holding my morning BM was becoming difficult.

I faced the bay that forms beyond the point and took in the sunrise. I could feel the hot coffee warm my stomach. It also triggered an urgency red alert. I could now feel the familiar twitching of my anal sphincter as the melted glycerin coated my lower bowel. I describe these sensations clinically but in my head I was thinking like the bed-wetter boy of my youth. I didn't have time to get home and my mom would be upset with another messy diaper. It wasn't long before the growing discomfort became an intense need for release. My personal belief is that you can never have enough fiber in your diet. Little boys only know that they have to make a big one. And that it was. I suppose it's as close to an authentic loss of control as it gets. An involuntary contraction doubled me over as a mighty surge of semi-firm poo was forced into my diapers.

With relif in site another not so involuntary contraction pushed out another surge of poo. The diapers began to expand while the now softening surge began to migrate up and back. Is there a better feeling than the relief that comes with emptying your bowels of an enormous burden? Only a few things come close. As the volume of poo filling my diaper decreased, I felt a warm gush of pee flood the front of my diaper, and just as quickly melt away into my still absorbent diapers. The walk back to my place caused a whirl of emotions and sensations. The enormous load in the seat of my diapers pressed against my butt and awakened every nerve ending. The sensation triggered an emotional rush as I truly became the diapered boy of my youth. After the requisite little boy poo-gasm and clean-up, I'm freshly diapered and sharing my story here.

Just another example of cold weather "freedom."

Nice story. Hope you don't mind me cleaning it up. I fixed the spelling and spaced things out to make it a little easier to read. You have good sentence structure and good use of punctuation and capitalization. So all in all, not that bad. I'd give it a B- to a solid B.

:lol::P

Dude if you ever fall through thin ice into a lake or something and your friends drag you out there is going to be an extremely awkward moment when they start stripping off all your clothes to stop you from freezing to death when they get down to your onesie.

Sorry I'm being morbid but I can't help but think of possible scenarios where wearing in public can backfire spectacularly.

• Like 1