LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Botox

Yeah, I'm eager to know how you got the doctor to consent to doing the procedure. I'm so interested to know. Also, I like goerge's post. Those clinics would be less likely to judge you for your choices. Finally, where can you find the twelve month program. I do not need it for myself because I'm one hundred percent incontinent, but i'm interested in reading what it has to say, since I hear about it so much.

Hi, my desire is about 'back hole' incontinence.

Is there anybody who have experience getting botox(dysport) vials online?

My neighbor is hospital nurse able to give injection into my external anal sphincter.

Only one question primary for med. professional is about how many units divided into how many needle shots to inject for obtaining desired, but temporal effect. Or any other 'special technique' to give in attention.

You might find some on the black market, but you're taking your health and safety, perhaps your life, into your own hands.

So who here has actually gone through with this?

Locally I have talked with someone who is very experienced with Botox and is also "lifestyle aware". I've talked with her regarding the process but I'm still a bit skeptical as she is certainly not a Urologist. She claims to have done it before so I've asked for references.

What I have done in preparation is gone a full four days with a catheter draining into a diaper on three separate occasions . Don't get me wrong, it's dangerous to do that, and I am fortunate that I did not get an UTI. The reason I did this is I wanted to ensure this is what I really want. To experience no control and no choice. I felt that the risk of a UTI that is easily treatable is nothing compared to the risk of using Botox and having no control for months without having experienced it in the first place.

All said I loved my experience, I am truly ready and excited to get to the next step.

InD

So who here has actually gone through with this?

Locally I have talked with someone who is very experienced with Botox and is also "lifestyle aware". I've talked with her regarding the process but I'm still a bit skeptical as she is certainly not a Urologist. She claims to have done it before so I've asked for references.

What I have done in preparation is gone a full four days with a catheter draining into a diaper on three separate occasions . Don't get me wrong, it's dangerous to do that, and I am fortunate that I did not get an UTI. The reason I did this is I wanted to ensure this is what I really want. To experience no control and no choice. I felt that the risk of a UTI that is easily treatable is nothing compared to the risk of using Botox and having no control for months without having experienced it in the first place.

All said I loved my experience, I am truly ready and excited to get to the next step.

InD

Sounds exciting! Is this lady going to give you a botox injection in your urinary sphincter? Can she get the botox? Let us know what happens!

• 3 weeks later...

I have had bad urge incontinence for some time now. Recently I had asked two separate urologists about the botox injections for causing full incontinence to eliminate the painful urges but neither of them knew what I was talking about. Apparently if you use a small amount of botox on the external sphincter it will tighten the muscle and help stop small leaks or dribbling. This is what botox injections are for to these doctors, and these two just couldn't understand that if you use enough it will deaden the muscle completely and cause the desired incontinence.

I've talked to dozens of other urologist too, and every one of them has this stigma that incontinence must be cured not matter the cost (one even wanted to cut up my spine and implant a sort of pace maker next to the nerves for my bladder). I find it hard to believe there is even a single doctor in the USA who would be willing to follow their oath and to "first to do good" by helping one of us to achieve incontinence with botox (or any other means for that matter). So many are worried about getting sued they seem to "second do no harm" as their first practicing point. If anyone out there knows of a urologist that would help us (even with a psychiatry note) you need to put their name & number here. They will get a lot of business, and a lot of happy customers.

• 8 years later...
5 hours ago, littleDlife said:

this is a 8 year old thread yo...

We don't mind necroposting here. It's easier to find info when it's all in one place instead of being scattered around in multiple threads. This approach may be unusual but it works better.Then again everything here is a bit unusual too ^_^ I like that, screw normality :P

Bettypooh

Botox works best on the bladder muscle, and is sometimes used to treat urge incontinence. As I posted before, I had botox injected into my external sphincters 3 times. For me it had little effect and did not cause incontinence. Your mileage may vary, but for me was a waste of time and money.