LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Show On History Channel

timmyc

I love the History Channel, if I could only watch one tv station, it would probably be the H. They are airing a show on transsexuals throughout history. Still not an area I claim to know a lot about but I am finding this show very intriguing. It will probably be on at various times over the next few weeks. I highly recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully it's worth a damn. History Channel has gone way downhill in the last few years it seems. It seems like they are recycling the same interviews/stock footage over and over again. They just pepper really shoddily dressed up play actors in between.

I agree. They have far too much on WW2, as well. As epic (and horrible) as that conflict was, what about the other 10,000s of years of human history? I haven't seen a bronze age documentary in a long time now.

An increasing number of shows are spent on pseudo-historical shows and 'lost film' shows and the like, too. They should primarily cover documentaries. I don't mind the occasional re-enactment, but some shows really are terrible lately.

Get a copy of "She's Not There" for Jennifer's story B) It's a good read and pretty well written. She doesn't get too deep into the possible causes of her being TS but covers the emotional side her own transition better than most TG autobiographies I've read :) What struck me most was her best friend- who still is :thumbsup:

Bettypooh