LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wants To Help?

Wantstabeababy

I enjoyed female clothing when I began those awkward teen years but fell out of it. Then my love of diapers came into the picture.

My girlfriend who I got into diapers is now more obsessed with me in them then how I was with the thought of her.

I told her I had worn women's clothes before and she confessed to getting turned on by seeing me in embarassing situations.

Long story short I bought my first package of panties today and am wearing a pair, I also wore this nighty I like with a diaper the other day for her. I want to be a sissy and she knows it and she agreed to call be her sissy baby girl.

The problem is this, she's a little low on self confidence and feels like she shouldn't tell me what to do, which we both want.

So I thought maybe all the sissies here could help me out a bit, I'd like to talk and walk further down that road.

My AIM address is Mike DaVance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem is this, she's a little low on self confidence and feels like she shouldn't tell me what to do, which we both want.

So I thought maybe all the sissies here could help me out a bit, I'd like to talk and walk further down that road.

First off, start with her telling you little things like where to sit, what to wear, what to eat, what not to eat, etc. and do it all with out complaining. Hopefully as she sees that you are willing to do what she says, she should get more conifident about what she can tell you to do.