LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plasting Pants And Poop

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

so i wore plastic pants over my poopy diapers the other night. after disposing the diapers i cleaned the plastic pants in the shower (no soap mind you, but they weren't even dirty.)

i hung them up to dry... and my bathroom smelt like shit the next day. i smelt the plastic pants, and yep - thats where it was coming from. so i threw them in the garbage.

that was my first and only time wearing plastic pants. (not a big fan of them but they do prevent leaks). but i'm not going to buy them anymore if they stink afterwards like this

As Square Duck says, plastic pants are machine washable. Sometimes I'll poop in just the plastic pants themselves; I'll rinse them throughly after clean-up and then wash them with the laundry. Neither they nor any of the other clothes have any undesirable smell afterwards.

Fair enough if you're not fond of plastic pants to begin with, but I've crapped in my vinyl briefs loads of times, no diaper even, and I've had no problems.

You do not want the poop on the plastic either if you can help it. That will stain the plastic panties.

wribbit

Yes, they will stain them but is anyone going to see them? If so, are you concerned that they will notice the staines over everything else your wearing?

Yes, they will stain them but is anyone going to see them? If so, are you concerned that they will notice the stains over everything else your wearing?

I guess unstained is better than stained, but really Rusty pins pretty much says it all B) Do you really think someone is going to think any differently of you when they see you in diapers with stained plastic panties than they would in unstained ones? :lol: Like having occasional unwanted leaks when you're wet, some things go with the territory- so if you poop in your diapers then you're going to get stains sooner or later. If that bugs you then either don't poop or wear brown plastic panties so the stain blends in B) Of course you could just do the best you can to clean them, then get over it if it isn't 100% effective....

Bettypooh

I guess that I like the plastic pants to look nice too. Somehow brown poop stains are icky looking. But you are right about the stains, who is going to see them. We cannot go out in public like real toddlers with diapers and plasticpants exposed.

wribbit

• 9 years later...

I to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. If you use your diapers for its intended purposes oh, you going to get stains in your plastic pants. It really can't be helped, if you poop your pants you're going to have poop in the plastic pants. I know firsthand from experience, that's my plastic pants have stains on them. even though they're machine washable the stains remain along with some residual odor of the poop. Some of my what pants large stains in them. When they get put on over my clean diapers it looks like I've got poop in my diaper. But once I put my pants on no one sees it. Yes it's like wearing a badge of honor being an adult baby having stains in your plastic panties. The plastic panties are designed to keep everything contained in the diaper. So when you're wet and messy plastic pants are going to get stained. So, your plastic pants are going to be stained with Badges of Honor. You might as well wear are your badges of Honor with pride.

When my PUL pants get a little messy, part of the clean up routine is to wash out the PULs with mild hand soap and then I hang them up to dry. Since I'm only an occasional or recreational DL, staining and stinking hasn't posed any significant problems.

• 1 month later...