LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training Yourself

I have been going 24/7 for a couple of months now and unfortunately I have to potty train myself again because of money and I am going to a new job that I would be scared to get caught at. Anyways, I have peed in the potty during this time(very rarely) but when I did I noticed that when I thought I stopped peeing I actually didn't. It was like after I use a urinal and put it back in there is still some left. So I am worried that I may have an accident in my pants at work after I use the potty. It's like my sphincter isn't closing all the way. So now the question - how would I potty train myself so that this doesn't happen? I might just wear plastic pants just in case.

Super Diaper Baby

You might want to take a little more time at the urnial and make sure the mission is complete. Also there is no shame in wearing pullup disposables to work as training pants. My fiance wears them to work and keeps an extra pair in her backpack just in case. I on the other hand am fully diapered 24/7.

Stay Pampered :whistling:

SoCaLAB

I have been going 24/7 for a couple of months now and unfortunately I have to potty train myself again because of money and I am going to a new job that I would be scared to get caught at. Anyways, I have peed in the potty during this time(very rarely) but when I did I noticed that when I thought I stopped peeing I actually didn't. It was like after I use a urinal and put it back in there is still some left. So I am worried that I may have an accident in my pants at work after I use the potty. It's like my sphincter isn't closing all the way. So now the question - how would I potty train myself so that this doesn't happen? I might just wear plastic pants just in case.

Super Diaper Baby

B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Super Diaper Baby

I've been nearly 24/7 for about a month, and so far I have no problems other than remembering I can't go in my pants on the few occasions when I'm not diapered. However I don't do like others who go 24/7. Instead I hold it as long as I can then go in my diapers. You should try this approach even when you are diapered. It might help.

I've been nearly 24/7 for about a month, and so far I have no problems other than remembering I can't go in my pants on the few occasions when I'm not diapered. However I don't do like others who go 24/7. Instead I hold it as long as I can then go in my diapers. You should try this approach even when you are diapered. It might help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it is just a little dribble, the guards for men work well and are easily concealed. Pullups are also good and not all that noticeabe and control odors well also.