LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your House Stink?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

if you poo in diapers too often, or stay sitting in them too long, does your house eventually smell like a toilet? will it stay like that?

ive been sitting in a messy diaper since about 6:30. i'm worried about my house and if the stink will stay

if you poo in diapers too often, or stay sitting in them too long, does your house eventually smell like a toilet? will it stay like that?

ive been sitting in a messy diaper since about 6:30. i'm worried about my house and if the stink will stay

If it really worries you, the solution is kind of obvious :o

Bettypooh

No, of course not!!! You will experience quite the opposite, and so will any visitors casually dropping by. No need to worry at all. Glad to help.

As one who enjoys a messy diaper on occasion. I normally sit in one for an 1 to 2 hrs before cleaning up and changing. I double bag the diaper and dispose of it in the trash. I then use Fa-breeze and burn some scented candles. It does take a while to totally get rid of the odor. It's just the wife and I so I don't get to worried about it. But she always knows when I've been playing. :whistling:

It's a fallacy to think that a stinky, squishy & proud member's abode stinks. Most of us take pre-cautions against that. I do anyway.

One, I never stay in my poop for too long. Two hours at the absolute most. Two, there's never any leakage because both my diapers and vinyl briefs (whichever I happen to be wearing) are great at preventing that. Three, I sit on a trash bag on the computer chair, the floor or in bed so that the sheets, carpet or chair has no residual smell. Four, my vinyl briefs are thoroughly rinsed and then machine-washed; as for diapers, I bury them deep in the garbage and I empty the rubbish twice a week.

If these sort of precautions are taken, there's no reason why a poop lover's house should stink. Mabye some do. But mine never does.

If you shit yourself, it is not healthy to sit around in it. Shit filled diapers should be changed immediately. Diaper rash is no fun. It is pretty embarassing to get you name on a prescription that says "apply as necessary for diaper rash"! I have been there and done that.

It's only unhealthy if you sit around in poop for too long. An hour or two is fine. A thorough shower and some antibiotic cream up the bum if needed and no worries.

I find that the best way to eliminate odor is to eliminate the source. Storing shit in your house, whether in your pants, in a garbage can, etc is unhygienic.

To the person who said they have air fresheners all over their house because they have cats... thank you, you've just reinforced my main reason to not cohabitate with animals.

The fact that you can smell their feces means that there are billions of airborne particulates in your home. Spraying air freshener doesn't remove the shit particles from the air, it simply gives you greater olfactory stimulation, kind of distracting you from the underlying shit smell.

Cats are gross, and most cat owners I've met are in denial. When truth of the matter is, ALL cats spray urine. Don't believe me, darken your home, and walk around with a black light. Cat urine fluoresces. Check around the baseboards, under tables, behind couches, it WILL be there.

I challenged a Cat owner who "SWORE" their cat didn't spray, and found out that there was Cat piss basically everywhere in the home, including one particularly bad spot on the living room carpet. The entire area glowed. I pulled the carpet up and exposed the underside and padding discolored horribly and stinking of Cat Urine. Turns out the spot wasn't from the cat pissing on the carpet, it was from the cat pissing on her leather chair and subsequently dripping off the chair underside and onto the carpet.

This from the home of a girl who constantly used to rave about how clean her cat was, how little mittens always groomed herself, and had dainty clean little poopsies in her litter box, She had no idea that her house stunk and was basically a giant cat diaper.

• Like 1

To the person who said they have air fresheners all over their house because they have cats... thank you, you've just reinforced my main reason to not cohabitate with animals.

The fact that you can smell their feces means that there are billions of airborne particulates in your home. Spraying air freshener doesn't remove the shit particles from the air, it simply gives you greater olfactory stimulation, kind of distracting you from the underlying shit smell.

Cats are gross, and most cat owners I've met are in denial. When truth of the matter is, ALL cats spray urine. Don't believe me, darken your home, and walk around with a black light. Cat urine fluoresces. Check around the baseboards, under tables, behind couches, it WILL be there.

I challenged a Cat owner who "SWORE" their cat didn't spray, and found out that there was Cat piss basically everywhere in the home, including one particularly bad spot on the living room carpet. The entire area glowed. I pulled the carpet up and exposed the underside and padding discolored horribly and stinking of Cat Urine. Turns out the spot wasn't from the cat pissing on the carpet, it was from the cat pissing on her leather chair and subsequently dripping off the chair underside and onto the carpet.

This from the home of a girl who constantly used to rave about how clean her cat was, how little mittens always groomed herself, and had dainty clean little poopsies in her litter box, She had no idea that her house stunk and was basically a giant cat diaper.

Wow... are you a germophobe or something? Do you store your toothbrush in another room because of all the billions of poop particles that cover everything in your bathroom? It's a scientifically accepted fact that moderate exposure to germs actually strengthens your immune system. If you don't like animals that fine To Each His Own but making blanket statements about how filthy cats are is just silly. I can assure you not all cats piss everywhere, the usual cause is neutering a male too late in development so they still exhibit those tendencies from time to time. Mistreating them will cause them to do that as well. If you leave a cat locked up inside all day they can get stir crazy and start to pee/destroy stuff as well. Let them roam a bit outside and they'll never piss anywhere but the litter box and/or outside in soft dirt they can dig in easily.

• Like 2

I don't know about Fabreeze but all of those other sprays and candles simply use oils to cover up other smells, so they aren't removing the odors. Remove the offending source and use something like Lysol to kill the germs they might leave behind.

Phil

For the smell, I use lots of axe cologne. Baby powder is also excellent for hiding the poopie smell when I'm alone. Plastic panties keep a lot of it from reaching the air. As for time to sit, according to a fecally incon. friend of mine, 30 to 45 minutes is safe. Adults have far tougher skin than babies. Don't quote me on this, though.

well i do enjoy my messy nappies, i wil often sit in them for very extended periods of time, often well over 12hours and i have never had any trouble with rash, as for the smell... Well it doesnt realy bother me as my sense of smell is useless but if im having guests i wil dispose of any and all poopie items, ventilate the house for a while and then use some essential oils to provide a nice scent to cover any residual smell

I find that the best way to eliminate odor is to eliminate the source. Storing shit in your house, whether in your pants, in a garbage can, etc is unhygienic.

I agree with Letluvsrool: please don't take your animal-hating agenda into this forum. No-one cares. We're talking about people filling their diapers for reasons of regression or sexual pleasure. You can think whatever you like about that, but no-one mentioned cats and I don't expect to hear cats mentioned again. Find an anti-cat forum to spew your hatred on with other owners of small minds and leave this forum to its intended purpose.