LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

Has anyone tried using marshmallows as a suppository? Apparently it works really well, with no cramping, just makes you not able to hold it in. Read about this over on adisc (where they have a 17page thread about it) and alot of people say its really good. What you do is freeze the marshmallows (they don't get that cold, just firmer) shove them up "there" with some lube or water, and sit back and wait :X.

Going to try it out in a bit, got some cooling in the freezer now :S.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone tried using marshmallows as a suppository? Apparently it works really well, with no cramping, just makes you not able to hold it in. Read about this over on adisc (where they have a 17page thread about it) and alot of people say its really good. What you do is freeze the marshmallows (they don't get that cold, just firmer) shove them up "there" with some lube or water, and sit back and wait :X.

Going to try it out in a bit, got some cooling in the freezer now :S.

Remind me to never, ever have hot chocolate when I'm at your place. :P

• Like 3

Tell us how it works out.

Though it does beg the question as to why the clown on the front of the bag is smiling so much.

I will do, should be fun, and hopefully not too sticky.

thats....interesting, wouldnt the marshmellow just acts as a dam as such?

Well they melt you see.... :P so they liquify, I don't know what it is exactly that makes you need to poop, but the gelatine will probably be a big part of it.

As well as making it uncontrollable (main thing really) they also make the smell a little less bad..... :D

I am not a doctor, but I play one online. Seems like it would shoot sugar directly into the bloodstream and could lead to diabetes.

The colon doesn't actually absorb sugar :X, so it seems quite safe. I wouldn't do it if I was diabetic through. (never put anything in your bum that you wouldn't put in your mouth :P)

Ok so I did it. I stuck 4 up me bum which was surprisingly (suspiciously?) easy. After I'd frozen them I just dunked em in a cup of water and they popped right in. I felt them up there instantly, and after a few minutes it started to feel like I needed to go but like some brave hero I held on :P.

So I laid up in bed snuggling teddy, feeling my guts churn a little (nothing too bad, just as if I was a little gassy) and making a conscious effort to hold it in since I didn't want to waste it. Then I fell a sleep for 20-30 minutes, I woke up with a bit more of an urge, and a few wet farts escaped.

Then I stood up...... and it just flopped out! After that a few more pushes got the rest out. After a bit of a sit down (squidge down?) and feeling pretty childish I bravely came on here to report.

The results is sloppy (I was hoping for it to be a bit firmer), and doesn't smell TOO bad (it's still poo at the end of the day), a bit of the candy marshmallow smell, and a bit of the poo smell mixed together. I'd love to do it again, the total lack of control, and total surprise when I stood up was too fun. No cramping, no last minute effort to hold it in, just BAM uh oh.... :D

Edit: I should add this took about 1hr 15mins for it to effect me, from putting them in to pooping.

I'm just a bit scared of the clean up now.....

I want to know who first thought this up and how that came about.

Well done Loopy, for this you get next time to use these marsh mallows :D

marshmallow-tractor-alta.jpg

It was some guy on adisc who said a friend of a friend suggested it..... so he did it himself :P but yea the thought process is pretty weird. Unless there's some fetish about sticking different foods up your bum.

And yea, I'm not that loose :X

So I got cleaned up, damn nappy leaked on me, wee and runny poo :S. I think the marshmallows must make the colon shove a load more water into the poop, cause it was pretty runny. The clean up was surprisingly easy, either after it had been squished about a bit, I think it was such a loose poo that it just didn't stick, just leaving a film of watery poo if you get me, easily solved with the shower. The poo smelt RANK through, likes poo flavored sour sweets or something... not nice :S.

Oh well, cleaned up, in big boy clothes again, will have to do it again sometime :D

strangest thing ive ever heard but now i want to try it :screwy:

what sort of mallows did you use loopy? the only marshmallows ive ever bought in the uk have been those great big haribo ones

and maybe the effects of all sort of foods up the bum should be an item on gordon ramsays next show? just a thought :pizza:

I just brought standard Asda ones, you don't want them too big (unless you're into that... :whistling: ).

It is strange, scratch that its just damn weird, but I'm weird anyway, and as soon as I heard about the effects I knew I had to try it :D.

heston_blumenthal.jpg

I'd think he'd be more up for that the Gordon :P

For the graham cracker look, you'll want to eat some high fibre crackers first.

Yeah, and this time of year when I go to the stores all I see is "Chocolate Charlie"! I keep thinking about this thread every time I see a box of it!

This topic interested me a lot, so I posted a lengthy reply with my research on ADISC. I'll be trying this shortly, but here's a synopsis of my results.

* The active ingredient here is the glycerin gelatin. It's not acting as a block, the glycerin triggers the colon to release, like a normal suppository

* Not surprisingly, glycerin is the active ingredient in a lot of suppositories.

* Sugar poisoning or hyperglycemia isn't really a risk. People have been taking milk and molasses enemas for over 100 years, and those contain exponentially more sugar, pouring much deeper in the colon.

* The "easier and less cramping" experience is likely due to the less concentrated glycerin, that many use a lubericant to insert it, and that it's frozen so it doesn't completely dissolve before triggering evacuation

* Finally, those that don't freeze and/or lube marshmallows tend to have a more similar experience to glycerin suppositories.

ok here is a suggestion, do the whole freezer marshmellow dealio but only with one, but before you put the marshmellow in the freezer insert an actual glycerine suppository in the middle of the marshmellow, after the marshmellow melts then the suppository will start to melt and then kick in, i think i might try it like this.