LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

ANYWAY! :P

It was awesome, and I hope to have a repeat of it tonight and my new toys have started arriving so it should be a WHOLE lot of fun :P

I have 3 non-chilled marshies in me now! They slipped in just fine (with a little negotiating!) and it feels wonderful, just like last time!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying this

I've just tried it - what a great idea!!!

I used 5 marshmallows and followed the instructions on this board. The results were fantastic. I'd already had a good poop today, so wasn't expecting a great deal, but it was pretty damn good! My nappy was a real mess, I liked the smell and it felt great.

Thank you so much!

I've just tried it - what a great idea!!!

I used 5 marshmallows and followed the instructions on this board. The results were fantastic. I'd already had a good poop today, so wasn't expecting a great deal, but it was pretty damn good! My nappy was a real mess, I liked the smell and it felt great.

Thank you so much!

Ah - a word of warning. I have since dirtied a pair of boxer shorts and a drynites (I decided discretion was the better part of valour in this case)

I AM still enjoying it, of course - but not so sure I'd be so keen if I'd been out and about!

I have tried this many times with great success, I normally use 4 to 6 Marshmallow's frozen for about 10 minutes. Roll them in a small bowl of tap water, insert and wait for the fun to begin. I can normally hold it for 15 to 30 minutes max. It's a great inexpensive way to have some fun. Who ever thought of this, congratulations to you. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

I'm starting to really really feel it. I'm squirming around in my seat with discomfort and my whole body is shaking as I'm typing this out. My pulse and mind are racing. I can feel something brewing down there and the pressure just keeps getting higher and higher. Like an overfilled tire. Uh oh, something's gonna BLOW!!!

Uh oh I made the mistake of walking up the stairs and out came the first wet fart. It's getting sooo freaking hard to hold it, I can barely type. I'm afraid that Messy is overtaking me in this challenge. My face grows red as I strain and try and squeeze my butt cheeks together...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...