LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing In Diapers, Hard To Get It All Out

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i really like pooing in my diaper but one thing that i don't like is that it's hard to get that 'finished feeling'

if i poo on the toilet, it all comes out fine

if i poo in a diaper, it's hard to get it all out because the diaper prevents the 'very end' of it from coming out.

when i poo in a diaper i usually have to take a small shit about two hours later or so (on toilet).

any tips for getting it all out in the diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

i used to do enemas lots but stopped since they cant be that good for you. well once in awhile is ok i guess

i need the diapers on tight... it feels way better for me this way - dont they absorb more when they are on tight also?

i used to do enemas lots but stopped since they cant be that good for you. well once in awhile is ok i guess

i need the diapers on tight... it feels way better for me this way - dont they absorb more when they are on tight also?

In my opinion, too tight means less absorbtion. About the enemas, yes you do have to worry about doing too often lest you become dependent on them (once a week even might be ok, but it probably varies individual to individual too.

And, just take off your dipe, clean yourself and reapply a clean one! You'll eventually poop again, but that's what diapers are for!!rolleyes.gif

I love tight diapers too, but it's sometimes a huge struggle to push all my poop into one. I usually loosen the back a bit, and then re-tighten it when I'm finished. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I assume that you're eating LOTS of fiber. In addition to loosening your diaper, you could you could stay in the diaper longer to give it more time. My incontinent friend does this.(he can't really push it out or hold it in.)Just be careful for rashes.