LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas 09

DailyDi

Happy Holidays  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Wishing for Diapers Under the Tree?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Giving Diapers or babywear as a gift?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Diapered Christmas Morning?

• Yes
    • No

Yes-No-Yes

I'd love to give and/or receive something this personal and special but I don't share this in RL so it ain't gonna happen :( I'll probably be diapered for Christmas but it's all according to whether I have a need and whether I really want to take the risk of discovery among all the family- especially the children who would ask too many questions and not understand it at all :huh: If I do diaper I'll wear the cheapo pull-ups I have become so fond of and wear most days now. It's a compromise between what I want and what is best overall, but that's life and I'm not going to chance ruining an otherwise fun thing by pushing my luck or by wetting my pants because of an unaddressed need ;) So a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Superb Solstice, or whatever greetings and salutations you prefer to all my friends here B)

Bettypooh

It was 3 No's for me. Heck, I don't even have a Christmas tree. As for Christmas morning, I'll be with relatives, so no wearing for me. Solstice morning maybe a different matter...

Happy Holidays to All! May the Higher Power/Philosophical Principle of your choosing bring an abundance of blessings to you and your loved ones during this festive season.

(And Blessed Yule to those who share my spiritual leanings! :D )

Mele Kalikimaka ya'll!

The only reason neither BabyMaggie nor I are wishing for diapers under the tree because we have plenty of diapers in the house already. Shh, I'm working on some diaper/baby wear for Maggie as Christmas presents. Can ya'll keep it a secret? We will definately be diapered Christmas morning!

Hou'li Makahiki Ho!

Hey DailyDi, & Everyone,

Merry Christmas, And as for my Answers. All of them were "no" Because I already Have Enough Diapers, Too risky of a gift to Give, & I'm staying with Some friends of mine who are Aware & accepting of this side of me However since they have a couple of young kids in the house & out of respect for them I am Refraining from indulging myself at the current time.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to all. Wishing for diapers under the tree, but it probably won't happen, no to gifting, no one to give to and yes to Christmas morning, even if it is a cheap pull-up. May have my teenage son here who wouldn't understand.

• 2 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I voted no to each one. Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable coming out of my room with a diaper on over my pj pants... Usually I hate getting out of my room on Christmas day. And this year for Christmas, I was traveling and staying with people that wouldn't understand completely....so I guess I'd prefer to just go out in my normal every day wear. Perhaps one Christmas I will dig up the courage to face everyone in my family clad in diapers (but of course being discreet about it!)