LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staged "Accident"

Stashu

Tonight I decided to do something I don't do often. I woke up and felt the urge to go. I felt like putting a diaper on, but decided I'd have a few glasses of water.

Then I let time and nature take its course. After a while, I started to feel quite desperate, then I felt a little twinge of pain. :crybaby:

That was when I knew I had to do *something*. I put my coat on and went outside for some air. Just as I'd hoped, it got MUCH harder to retain control, and the slightest little drip escaped into my diaper. Then another . . .

Now I was at the point where I had to use voluntary muscles to keep from wetting. They got tired, and a gush escaped. I stopped it again, and things didn't feel so urgent anymore.

A few seconds later I realized that I was peeing again, this time without all the "urgent" feeling, but just letting go. I tried to stop and was able after a few seconds.

I came inside and had a little more water, sat down on the computer, and began typing this post. Not feeling any urge now, but really full. Maybe I let enough out? Maybe I won't wet myself uncontrollably any more this morning?

Check the weather as there were snowflakes in the sky . . . ok, nothing serious going to happen. Look at the clock, gotta leave for work in about an hour. OK

Check the news . . . and

:o

all of the sudden it hits, the feeling is uncontrollable. Like a wave it comes up, and my body lets loose. I try to stop the flow, but any effort is met with spasms forcing more out. There's no stopping this now, and I know it. I let my diaper fill up.

I have that nice warm squishy feeing now. My diaper is soaked. My bladder feels unstressed, but I know better than that.

I get another wave but can stop it, and do so. When it seems like it's passed, I relax a bit, and the "non-urgent" peeing returns. I resign myself and let things flow.

Guest diaperguy68

i agree it's not a good idea to hold it like that

i once did that and had trouble peeing properly. i had to take the diaper off and pee normally to get it all out

I've never achieved holding for soooo long I uncontrollably wet as my kindneys start to ache and give me lower back/side pain. I am just totally focused on holding it, however I have pushed on my bladder when it's sooo full and it kinda pushes the pee out. I am afraid of causing too much harm to my body doing this and it seems to take forever to get a full bladder as I'm constantly letting go or going from the urge.

SN*W is a 4 letter word that starts with "S"! For ya'll that like it, have it, keep it and keep your diapered butts up north where they belong. I'll keep picking my limes when I need one and pick the tangerines next month when they are ripe.

Should I ever have to return to the great white north, it will have to be for a lot more $$$!

Okay, I know, different strokes for different folks. I'm just glad that today hit 75 F.

tdl is on a mean streak today. I wouldn't do that to your bladder bro, it may cause long term harm?

Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing. :angel_not: