LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Clothing

Aidy

I love shortalls, but have not purchased any in 6 years as they disappeared from the chain stores in sizes that would fit me. I try to avoid paying fetish supplier prices.

I have found shortalls in thrift stores like Salvation army and Good will. IF you don't mind something that has already been used...

qwack

• 2 months later...

Next.co.uk are doing Spongebob and Superman pyjamas and Boxer in adult sizes, the two i've linked to are just examples theres others as well . I've not seen any other companies doing this yet but I'll keep my eyes open. I also cant see any info about shipping out of the county either.

Hey there

I am not really an adult baby, I don't wear diapers, but I do have a lot of things from childhood that I like (eg. pacifiers, baby bottles, Teletubbies, Barney,

Care Bears, children's clothes and vintage Mary Janes, T-strap shoes and English sandals). Though obviously I can't fit into any children's shoes or

clothes (I have 60 longalls and jon jons for toddlers and preschoolers that I can't fit in....I have more clothes that CAN'T fit me than clothes that

can!!! I have only about 12 pairs of shirts and pants versus 60 preschooler sized longalls and shortalls. If I was only a proportionate dwarf). I have

Autism and I happen to be like a 4 1/2 - 5 year old many times without even noticing it, that is, I unconsciously act like a 4 year old. I can't even hold

onto a job. I am on Social Security. That being said, I always wanted to have an outfit that would represent me, so to speak. Something that would represent

my inner self. I went to EBay, where I do a lot of bidding for longalls and strap shoes. I found this lady in Michigan that makes children's clothes, and she

made me a peter pan collar shirt and a blue longall last year in polyester/cotton for about $118 total. Not bad when you consider most longalls for toddlers

average $70-80 especially with trunk shows like Beaux Et Belles, Kelly's Kids, and so fort, when you buy it new from them. Now, I also have another Ebay

seller that is from South Carolina, not too far from Charlotte, NC, and she is going to make me a yellow gingham longall with a dinosaur on it. She has

been willing to do it for me for $137, but I have been very busy recently, and am in the final steps of confirming my measurements. It should be okay - - the

last time I gave my measurements to the lady in Michigan the longall turned out very well. I mean, it fit me. :) So anyway, these things are expensive, but

I would say I could probably afford one longall a year maybe, and maybe more if I could cut down on my toddler longall collection. I also love English

sandals and T-strap shoes and Mary Janes, and probably have one of the biggest collection of T-strap shoes and English sandals from the 1970s to the

last 1990s (mostly vintage toddler ones) in the state I live in, for all I know. I sure wish that some companies like Stride Rite, Fleet Air, Walk-In,

Foot Traits, Foot Mates, and some other shoe companies that made T-strap shoes/English sandal double buckle T-straps back in the 1980s made shoes on my

size. The problem is, I wear a size 9 1/2 E men's, and I doubt they ever went that high. I have a ladies size 6 1/2 C T-strap from Stride Rite back from

the 1980s, but that won't fit me, of course. I know there's Muffy's shoes, but I don't like their shoe very much; it doesn't look "childish" enough, or

a traditional T-strap shoes, so to speak. I'm very big on details, with my Autism (closer to Asperger's ; I'm high functioning Autism, although unlike

a lot of people with Asperger's, I am certainly nowhere near being a 15 year old emotionally or socially, and nearly all my friends (including old

college instructors) think I'm emotionally and socially between 4 1/2 to 5 years old). Now if I was only that size...then my developmental age would

match my body and I wouldn't have people looking at me like I'm strange if I suddenly act like a 4 year old.

But as for the longall, oh yeah, I'll have it made.. These things are big down in the South, Deep South, like Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South

Carolina, Tennessee, etc. Lots of little boys down there wear longalls or jon jons or rompers and T-strap buckle shoes/or English sandals to church,

sometimes beyond age 4 or 5 years old even. Most of the companies that make longalls stop after size 5T or 6. I've seen hardly any longalls or jon jons

past a size 5, and almost none in a size 6 or 7 (I may have one or two in my collection).

I could probably have a very good Halloween costume by next year (2011) Halloween, if I get this longall this year. Except now I have to find a pair

of T-straps, and then I can be a baby for Halloween. :)

Codi P. from California (moving to western North Carolina in 2011!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes places like Hot Topic have fun "kid" stuff in adult sizes. When I was in high school I got a cool t-shirt with Cookie Monster and Grover on it, and in college I got a bucket hat with a Care Bear on it. I haven't been there in quite a while, but they usually have lots of stuff with characters from cartoons and other kids shows on them.

• 3 months later...

I am more innerkid then abdl. I would like to get some shortalls like toddlers wear i guess the cheapest way (I on fixed income) would be to get ovveralls and modfy them (cut them into shortalls).

when i goto walmart(asda)/target/kmart I look at the boys cloths then the adult ones. I think all the adults cloths in mens is so ugly. and boring not fun at all. dat stinks too and not fair at alsometime u kan but not offen find t-shirts thats child like. being to big to fit into kid sizes i left msotly with boring cloths.

• 1 month later...

I recently found a site that I think is very cool, called We Love Colors. I love the fun tights little girls have, and this site has women's tights (regular and plus size) in lots of fun colors and patterns!!! I am going to get some striped ones, I can't wait! They have knee highs and thigh highs too. And their solid tights come in 51 different colors!!! So much fun!

http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/PatternedTights.htm

Was beginning to think that girls didn't wear dresses or tights anymore, the fassion around here seems to be black or brightly covered legings and a shirt that doesn't leave much to the imagination to include the average camel toe. Just irks me a little growing up in a fairly conservative family.

• 3 months later...

Due to my slight build I am able to wear MB/LB/Y sized/styled clothes. I enjoy being 'told' to wear my DragonBallz and Harry Potter shortie jimjams, and have numerous boy styled/sized shorts/short trousers. Most unlined, with some being very obviously little boy styled and not worn in public because they are. Also have proper schoolboy short grey school trousers which I have bought from M&S and designed to be worn by 14yr olds, but which fit me just as comfortably.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Walmart yet. I'm a really big guy and I was able to pick up elmo pj pants and a bunch of sesame street shirts there. It was super convenient. If they have it person I'm sure they have everything I saw and more online. Now if only they sold elmo bed sheets in adult sizes...................