LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Exactly Is A Sissy?

Many TG are sissies as well.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! NUNCA!!!

We have 3 threads trying to define Sissy. One of these is "Feeling like a Little Girl Vs Being Treated as a Girl| and I forget the other and still have not defined sissy or listed it's salient characteristics. I have covered it on an issue of my blog. My test would be to put up a Little Girls' room forum and see who goes there and not the sissy forum. We could also use a Plastic/rRubber panties forum

Since sissy is undefined, it is kind of meaningless , drfaults to common usage or is defined by the content of Sissy sites. That is what I use and I differentiate Lg, ALG or VLG from Sissy on the basis of feeling like a girl vs just being treated as a girl, which latter has less to do with girl than humiliation and teeny weeny peeny, which last of necessity excludes girlness and discussions of which I find gross and wuth which I really do not wish to share the same space

for my, or any sane person, what has no definition is meaningless becuase it can mean anything which means nothing

As to 'frilliness", that may be an attribute of sissy or a very frilly girl. I was always quite loww on the "f" scale. Other LG's who were high on it were not sisiies

You gave me insight into something I've suspected. I look at persons' profiles to glean what I can about them to evaluate what they post. In your "about me" you say you have no gender and your play age supports that given what I understand about gender development. Yet you say you tend towards the girly in dress without being feminine (having no gender)

I have said for years that the nursery is by nature a feminine place. This makes sense since infant and toddler care is both traditionally and intuitively a feminine activity; you ever seen a father breastfeeding an infant? This being so, it would be arranged in keeping with female needs, training and tastes. It also bears out my idea that "sissy" is not so much feminine by presence but feminine by default due to the absence of masculine characteristics. I have good memories of that age and what I remember by way of feeling is mostly a kind of curiosity and approaching things to get a good look and feel (and maybe pick up) , not of any genderdness before age 4

It appears that you have accurately modeled the 3 year old psyche and added a new wrinkle to what is a sissy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I started using the term sissy to describe the intersection of "wanting to wear diapers" (as ab or dl) and "wanting to wear girl clothes" (as in crossdressing). Sort of like how people into diapers and furry stuff are babyfurs.

As for me, my "fantasy role" is that of the high school age schoolgirl who neeeds to/is forced to wear diapers (love the haruhi outfit in the thread, my icon is me in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit). Or perhaps even the boy who is forced to wear the schoolgirl outfit with diapers.

It also to me means taking the submissiveness up a notch. Sometimes I feel like I'm just in it for the humiliation/submission.

The words mean different things to different people - that is a philisophical discussion., but I know what I am into. I used to be offended by terms like "Transvestite" since it made it seem like I was only in it for sexual arousal, which I do get a lot of. But wearing a schoolgirl outfit and a diaper underneath is definitely something I consider "Sissy" and definitely something that makes me feel good in other ways. I think it's the escapism, to go to a role so totally different from mine.

Anyway, another thing I'm sure of is that I don't want to be a girl in my daily life. I wavered and thought about it a long time in college, but these days? Sometimes I feel "bi-gendered", in that I'm comfortable playing either role. But being a full time sissy isn't something I want (well, maybe for a week or something?). And being a T-Girl... it's just so hard, why do that when I can be a boy?

Still the role appeals of being the diapered, naughty girl who needs to be told what to do. Ahh well.

• Like 1

In my years as a member of the community I have found the typical sissy to be a large hairy middle-aged man who is addicted to all things pink and frilly. They have all the little-girl dresses and pretty lacy diaper covers but generally don't go any further than that in attempting to look the part of a baby girl. So what you get is obviously a man in baby girl's clothing... a very very awkward image indeed.

c0653.jpgc0712.jpg case in point.

I'm not middle aged, and I have the sense to shave if I dress up. And usually my girlfriend helps me. I like to think I make a pretty sexy girl as sissies go.

My URNA profile

hi jen i checked your URNA profile i think you look great ! . :thumbsup:

I was totally showing off (couldn't do it without my gf), but, I wanted to illustrate there are young and sexy sissies out there.

Still, my URNA experience would seem to illustrate a LOT of CD/TVs/etc. are midlife crisis guys like those illustrated. I've had some of them try to pick me up with lines like "you should hurry up and come over before my wife is back". And try to force pictures of their... highly undesirable bodies on me <_<