LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Have A Non-Abdl Girlfriend/Wife, Does She Mess?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i'm single right now and am looking for a ab/dl girlfriend. but for ppl here who have a gf or wife who is non-abdl, does she mess her diapers for you sometimes? if so how long after she started wearing was she comfortable doing this?

Guest diaperguy68

I'm guessing most will say they don't mess at all. which sucks because this will make me want an ab/dl girl even more.

a big fantasy of mine wants to see a girl fill her diaper with a stinky big bulky mess

No, she does not. Never has, never will. I myself am not into that either. I've gotten her to wear about 3 times and peed one of those. Not sure what everyone else will say...

Then you're in the wrong section mate.

i'm single right now and am looking for a ab/dl girlfriend. but for ppl here who have a gf or wife who is non-abdl, does she mess her diapers for you sometimes? if so how long after she started wearing was she comfortable doing this?

Well, I'm married and I have the true gift of an open-minded and accepting wife. I have other fetishes beyond soiling myself, and she doesn't mind any of them. However, I fear I may not be able to share the poop with her (or her with me), so to speak.

I once joked to her that I would LOVE to have a dragon poop on me (I wuv dwagons!), and she said, "Oh come on, you're not into SCAT, are you?" I laughed, said no, and that was the end of it. But her reaction was enough to warn me never to share this with her. It would disgust her, I know it.

But I'm fine with it. I love just being in my own poop when I've got the place to myself, and it helps having this forum to come to. And if I should one day meet another soiler in the flesh, then all the better: a friend to drop a load into my pants and hang out with! :blush: But until -- IF -- that ever happens, I must mess in private.

Then you're in the wrong section mate.

I don't see anything wrong with 'visitors' on forums...I'm not incontinent but visit and have from time to time commented in that forum. I think the key is to be respectful when you do post. I did not find the post from Depends1578 offensive. Whether he added anything constructive to the discussion is a judgment call...

From plasticbutt: "I once joked to her that I would LOVE to have a dragon poop on me (I wuv dwagons!), and she said, "Oh come on, you're not into SCAT, are you?" I laughed, said no, and that was the end of it. But her reaction was enough to warn me never to share this with her. It would disgust her, I know it."

I'm into pooping my diaper, but I'm not so sure I'm into having a dragon poop on me either!

...and maybe I shouldn't be here either, Goden, as my wife isn't ABDL and doesn't even know about my diapers...let alone my poop. I'm quite sure she would NOT go NEAR an adult diaper for me!! This is still an interesting thread. Please allow me to stay...angel_not.gif

I don't see anything wrong with 'visitors' on forums...I'm not incontinent but visit and have from time to time commented in that forum. I think the key is to be respectful when you do post. I did not find the post from Depends1578 offensive. Whether he added anything constructive to the discussion is a judgment call...

From plasticbutt: "I once joked to her that I would LOVE to have a dragon poop on me (I wuv dwagons!), and she said, "Oh come on, you're not into SCAT, are you?" I laughed, said no, and that was the end of it. But her reaction was enough to warn me never to share this with her. It would disgust her, I know it."

I'm into pooping my diaper, but I'm not so sure I'm into having a dragon poop on me either!

...and maybe I shouldn't be here either, Goden, as my wife isn't ABDL and doesn't even know about my diapers...let alone my poop. I'm quite sure she would NOT go NEAR an adult diaper for me!! This is still an interesting thread. Please allow me to stay...angel_not.gif

I don't mean to cause a fuss. But it's like someone going into a fan club for a book or something and saying they don't like that book.

Likewise, we now have a poop section to keep it organized, and it's got poop-related questions for those who enjoy it. I mean, I don't go into the sissy section and make posts about how I don't like it, that would be redundant. I don't intend to be mean or anything, it's just a bit of a pet-peeve.

I don't mean to cause a fuss. But it's like someone going into a fan club for a book or something and saying they don't like that book.

Likewise, we now have a poop section to keep it organized, and it's got poop-related questions for those who enjoy it. I mean, I don't go into the sissy section and make posts about how I don't like it, that would be redundant. I don't intend to be mean or anything, it's just a bit of a pet-peeve.

I do understand your point and I agree to a large part. I hope I wasn't over-reacting myself! I certainly agree that it is much too negative to seek out forums or even individual threads with which you don't agree and then bash either the OP or the whole concept of the forum/thread.

My exwife was not a natural ab/dl but was getting into playing for a while she could wet easily. She once told me she had no intentions on ever messing, but wouldn't hold it against me if I pushed the limit. once she was in a pretty playful mood, I had a suppository in and a diaper on her. She kept saying, I can't believe I am going to do this and literally at the last second made a run for the potty she apologized and said she just couldn't do it. I never got close again with her.

I had another gf who was into spanking and little girl play, she sometimes wore diapers for me, I asked her to mess, and she insisted, I would hate it. I said maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't but I really wanted the opportunity to find out. She said she might try but never promised anything. We took a trip to Vegas and she was going to be a little girl the whole time. I had her diapered she indicated she wasn't feeling good and I made the mistake of holding her down and tickling her, she literally slapped my face and yelled at me We made up later that day and all was good, but she was very made that I was trying to force her to mess.

My current GF will wear diapers, but has never wet or messed them. I doubt she ever will. but she is damn cute just wearing :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's only natural to poop and pee regularly. So why is it messing diapers isn't too popular? Many people can't handle the smell or cleanup, but I argue that it's not much harder to clean up a messy butt from a diaper than it is to wipe after pooping on the toilet. It just takes a little more wiping. I don't personally like the smell, so I take chlorophyll (around $2 a bottle of 100 tablets). I do know there are some who absolutely adore the smell, namely Goden. It just adds to the cubbyness of being padded. If you feel like you need to poop, just poop, it's as nature intended!

Now onto the subject of NON-AB/DL GIRLFRIENDS/WIFES.... Generally, those who are not into it aren't going to do much more than the bare minimum to appease you. I seriously doubt anyone who isn't even into wearing diapers would willingly evacuate their bowels in one.

Not to undermine the intelligence of the original poster but.... This question, as well as many other questions I've seen asked on here, is JUST. PLAIN. DUMB!

I'm sorry, but please think about what you're asking before you ask.

Not to undermine the intelligence of the original poster but.... This question, as well as many other questions I've seen asked on here, is JUST. PLAIN. DUMB!

I'm not so sure on that one. I know a lot of people who are of the school of thought of "don't knock it till you try it". A friend of mine (something of a drinking buddy... i.e we're usual drunk when we have in depth talks and have little/no inhibitions) and some of the stuff he's tried is truly shocking! But as he always says, "at least now I know". It's not too hard to imagine someone non AB/DL origin trying nappies (with full usage) just to see what it's like. Frog-girl is something of a convert to our cause, she hadn't ever heard about ab/dl until I told her about my ab side. She gave nappies a go and liked it. She's even tried full usage and wasn't totally disgusted by it. So I don't think it's too dumb a question personally. It's just a case of finding someone with the right mentality!

Froggie

Is, uh,... Is your wife a goer, eh? Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?

Your, uh, your wife, does she go, eh, does she go, eh?

Squire:

(flustered)

Well, she sometimes 'goes', yes.

Man:

Aaaaaaaah bet she does, I bet she does, say no more, say no more, know whatahmean, nudge nudge?

• Like 1
Guest diaperguy68

I apologize if I offended anyone. I replied when I saw it on the sidebar, and didn't pay attention that it was in that section. Sorry.

don't apologize.. you have nothing to apologize for.

Ok try replacing "pooping in diapers" with something that doesn't turn you on. Now ask the same question. The answer is of course not. Would you get turned on if someone threw up on you or stepped on your balls with high heels? Hopefully not. (if you're into those plus diapers I really feel bad for you brother)

I think really the most you can ask of a GF or BF who's not into this is to not resent you for it or force you to chose between them or diapers. It's what a reasonable person would do who truly loves their partner in spite of all faults. Because if I was in a relationship with someone who insisted that I participate (not merely tolerate) in their fetish well that would be a deal-breaker.

• 2 weeks later...