LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe couldn't help but feel bad as her plan backfired on her. She supposed it might have been better to try to think of a fake rumor that would have been a little less likely to be true, but that had been the first thing to pop into her head that might apply to a toddler and make them mad at the supposed rumor-spreader. She wasn't quite sure what to do now that it had made him sad rather than mad, but she felt like she should do something, so she followed him over and gave him a hug, telling him, "I'm sorry she said those things about you... That wasn't very nice. I'm sure you won't have any more accidents..."

The boy hugs Phoebe back. "I forgive you and you are right. Mary shouldn't say things about me,but what do you expect from the teacher's pet. She is also Mrs. Hammil's niece." He nods. "I hope so too. I don't want to be put back in diapers. I would be the oldest in the class in diapers. Oh by the way. My name is Richard."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe couldn't help but blush at the boys words, remembering Mrs. Hammil's threat, knowing that if she had many more accidents - and she found her hand mindlessly wandering to her training pants to make sure she hadn't - she would be in diapers, which would make her, by far, the oldest kid in the class in them. But she wasn't about to admit that, even to make him feel better. So she just smiled and said, "You won't!" cheerfully, before saying, "I'm Phoebe."

Richard nods. "I hope not. I worked hard to get out of diapers and I don't want to go back into them. I know why I have so many accidents and I have been working on it. I get distracted easily and I forgot to go to the bathroom until it is almost too late." He smiles. "That is my mom's name." Richard gets a pained look. "I'll be right back." He runs off towards the bathroom. Richard gets halfway there and freezes in place as pee runs down his legs and goes on the floor. He starts crying as he wets."

Mary looks over at Richard and starts signing. "Richard wet his pants. Richard wet his pants. Richard is a big baby who needs to wear diapers."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe felt bad for Richard as she watched him have an accident, wondering if maybe it had been her fault. She had a bad feeling she had been distracting him... So, feeling responsible, she hadn't quite been able to stop herself when she heard Mary start to make fun of him, stomping over to her and shoving her. "Hey, don't make fun of him!" she exclaimed. It was only then that she thought better of it, hoping that her words had been the first thing to draw attention to their scuffle, rather than the actual shoving, to keep her from getting into trouble.

Mary fell down backwards to gain more attention to herself and started crying fake tears. "You hurt me." She got up and ran over to Mrs. Hammil. "Mrs. Hammil, Phoebe shoved me and made me hit my head."

Mrs Hammil takes Mary over to a chair and sets down. "Oh you poor baby. Let Auntie check your head." Mary looks over Mrs. Hammil's shoulder and sticks out her tongue at Phoebe. "Where there doesn't seem to be any damage to your head." Mrs. Hammil puts Mary down on the floor and walks over to Phoebe. "You just can't seem to stay out of trouble today can you? This is the third time today you have been into trouble."

Richard comes over to where Mrs. Hammil and Phoebe was at. "Mrs. Hammil, Phoebe was defending me. Mary was making fun of me because I wet my pants."

Mrs. Hammil looks at the wet spot on Richard's pants. "I'll diaper you in a minute. Right now I'm dealing with Phoebe." She looks at Phoebe. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe backed away a step or two nervously, staring up at Mrs. Hammil as she tried to formulate a response to get herself out of trouble. She had pushed Mary, obviously, but she was pretty sure it hadn't actually been hard enough to hurt her, so she had a feeling the girl was faking to get her into more trouble. Not that Mrs. Hammil was likely to listen to her, not when she had brushed aside Richard so casually.

Still, she didn't have any better of an explanation. "She was making fun of Richard," she said quietly, staring down at her feet, where she saw a bit of a bruise already forming from earlier. "Plus, she kicked me in the leg!" she tattled, pointing to her shin.

Mrs. Hammil nods. "Well whether or not she was making fun of Richard is no reason to push her down and make her head her head. You are suppose to be an adult and my assistant later. I don't know if I want an assistant who acts like a toddler. Maybe I should just keep you as a toddler from now own." She looks at the bruise on Phoebe's leg. "When did she kick you and why didn't you tell me when it happened? I would have put her on the naughty stool for kicking you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shook her head, the idea of being kept as a toddler both embarrassing and a little thrilling at the same time. She didn't want that, and yet the thought of being kept like this, in training pants and clothes that barely covered them, treated like a small child, was just the slightest bit exhilarating. "I'll do better," she said meekly. "I-I thought maybe I should act like one to try to blend in... She kicked me right before lunch, but I didn't want to be a tattle-tale." She blushed, rocking back and forth on her feet as she stared at the floor.

Mrs. Hammil nods. "Well I wanted you to fit in with the other kids,but you are still an adult well at least age wise.Try to act like it or I am going to start treating and talk to like like you are a toddler. Telling me that Mary kicked you was not tattling. She could have seriously hurt you." She puts Phoebe's pacifier back in her mouth and noticed Phoebe started to suck on it instantly. Mrs. Hammil goes to take care of Richard's wet pants. He comes over to Phoebe after Mrs. Hammil diapered him wearing his shirt and the diaper. Mrs. Hammil walks over to Phoebe. "Are you ready to be diapered for naptime Phoebe?"

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded meekly, unable to find another way to respond, as she didn't want to accidentally get herself into any more trouble. She let Mrs. Hammil re-pacify her, barely even noticing her mouth muscles kicking in automatically, just the soothing sensation that came out of it. She turned away from the sight of Mrs. Hammil leading Richard over to diaper him, still feeling bad for him, then turned to face Mrs. Hammil again after her question. She didn't want to take out her pacifier to answer, so she just nodded, feeling nervous, but at the same time, slightly giddy. What would this be like?

"What would what be like? Wearing a diaper? Well I don't know. I've never wore one so I can't tell you what it would be like. You will have to experence it for yourself." Mrs. Hammil picks Phoebe up with ease and lays her on the changing table. She removes Phoebe's jumper and pulls off the training pants. "It is a good thing I am putting a diaper on you. This is the second wet pair of training pants you have had." Mrs. Hammil shows the wet spot inside the training pants. She gets a diaper off the shelf and puts it under Phoebe's bottom. "When you come in tomorrow. I want this hair gone. Toddlers don't have hair there. Also if you are going to keep having accidents. The hair will keep the urine close to the skin and cause you to get a rash down there." Mrs. Hammil takes out the powder and sprinkles a large amount of powder onto Phoebe's private area and bottom. She pulls the diaper up between Phoebe's legs and tapes it shut. Mrs. Hammil puts Phoebe on the floor and walked her try to walk with the bulk between her legs pushing her legs out. She saw Phoebe fall on her diapered bottom a few times and then get back up to try to walk again.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe felt her bladder let go slightly as she was lifted up onto the soft, plastic coated changing table, hardly able to believe she'd made it so long, only to, right when she was about to get out of her training panties, make it look, again, as if she weren't fully potty trained. She'd assumed she just felt like she had to go for the past few minutes because she knew she was too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom, since she hadn't drank anything for a while, but apparently she was mistaken.

The diaper felt thick beneath her bottom, gave off a crinkle as she was set down on it and lectured. She squirmed there on the diaper, finding it difficult to believe she was being ordered to shave down there, as if she needed anything to make her feel more babyish. But she nodded meekly in agreement, afraid to argue. And then, in a whirlwind of sensations, she found herself diapered and set down on the floor. She could smell the baby powder on her, hear the crinkling of the new garment as she moved, could feel the thickness between her legs.

It was overwhelming, and, slightly dazed, she found herself losing her balance and falling onto her bottom. It didn't hurt - she was too well padded for that - but it helped bring her back to reality, which wasn't much better. Here she was, a nineteen year old, dressed like a baby, among a bunch of little kids, being treated just like them. It was almost too silly to believe, but it was happening. She got to her feet, but, still unused to the bulk, fell again.

She could see why they were called "toddlers" now... It was all but impossible to do anything other than that in these things. She imagined crawling would be much easier, but she wasn't about to do that. She suddenly felt grateful for the training panties she'd been wearing, half wishing she still had those on instead. She resolved to work extra hard to keep herself from being demoted to diapers all the time, but the very idea of being forced to wear these things all the time sent a little jolt of excitement through her that made her wet her diaper a tad, though she barely even felt the wet spot before the thirsty padding soaked it up.

She realized that in her meandering, just trying to get used to her new outfit, she'd wandered perilously close to Mary, and quickly changed directions, not wanting to find herself in another confrontation. Even though she was diapered, too, and an actual toddler, Phoebe was still just a little scared of her, knowing she could get her in the kind of trouble that would trap her as a student rather than a teacher for far longer than she wanted. She didn't really want to face Richard yet, either, so she just stood there in the middle of the room, waiting for nap-time to begin.

Mrs. Hammil put the last of the boys into a diaper. "Ok everyone. It is naptime." There was a collective groan from the kids. Everyone except for Phoebe waddled single file out of the room and down towards the nap room. Some of the other classes was already in the room and in their cribs. All of the kids was in a diaper. Including the 4 and 5 year old kids. Mrs. Hammil bent down and picked up Phoebe. She put her on her hip and carried her to the naproom. Mrs. Hammil put Phoebe down in the crib with her name on it. She pulls the cover up and winds up the mobile above Phoebe's crib. Once all the kids was in their crib. The lights was dimmed and the door to the naproom was closed. When the kids taking their naps. It was time for the teachers to have their lunch. They walk to the lunchroom and set down to eat their lunch and talk to one another.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe felt especially embarrassed to be taken for a nap as Mrs. Hammil picked her up and carried her, obviously the only person not being allowed to walk on their own. Of course, Phoebe still wasn't feeling particularly stable on her own two feet, so she supposed it made sense, in a way, but that didn't make her feel better as the woman set her on her hip, her hand cradling her thick diaper, pressing it up against her bottom. But she didn't know what to say, so she just sucked on her pacifier silently and let it happen. She wanted to make a final plea to be exempt from naptime, sure she would be spending the whole time lying bored in a crib, tossing and turning and waiting for Mrs. Hammil to finally come back in to "wake her up". As she squirmed in the crib, plastic sheet beneath her crinkling loudly, and was tucked in, she thought that was sure to be the case, but as Mrs. Hammil wound up the mobile and let it play, she found herself staring at it, entranced. Maybe it was the situation, all this babyish treatment culminating in this moment, or maybe it was something nice and simple after her strange and complicated morning, but she simply watched it spin round and round, sucking on her pacifier slower and slower, until, before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

Mrs Hammil came in a hour to check on her kids. All of them except for Phoebe was awake and setting up in their cribs. She lowered the sides and lets her kids out. Mrs. Hammil took them back to the classroom to change them. She goes back into the naproom and tells the nursery assistant to keep an eye on Phoebe and to bring her to the class. Mrs. Hammil goes back to her classroom and watches her kids. Another hour passed and still no Phoebe. At 3 pm. Mrs. Hammil comes into the naproom and lowers the side of Phoebe's crib. "Phoebe, sweetie. It is time to wake up. You have been napping for 3 hours and it is time to get up. If you sleep any longer. You will not sleep when you go home tonight." She picks up the half asleep Phoebe and carries her to the changing table. Mrs. Hammil opens the diaper and finds it is wet and messy. She cleans Phoebe up and then puts another diaper on her. Mrs. Hammil tickles Phoebe's bare feet until she wakes up fully.

Guest clinediap

It had been a somewhat strange dream Phoebe had found herself in, though hardly a surprising one, given her day up to that point. She had been at the daycare still, still in her training panties and jumper. She was trying to get to the bathroom, but every time she headed towards it, Mary was there, blocking her path, making fun of her. Phoebe just tried to run away, sucking on her pacifier, but every time she got stopped, she found her body shrinking, and with it, her bladder and bowels, both of which only grew more needy each time, until, at last, she tried to run away from Mary, only to fall flat onto her diaper, which she then proceeded to fill. She managed to stop herself after a moment, but it was more than enough to start a whole new round of humiliation from her tormentor.

But then Mrs. Hammil came and picked her up. She tried to explain what had happened, that it hadn't been her fault, but she found herself on the changing table anyway, where she heard the sound of tapes being ripped off. She blinked, confused for a moment, until she realized the last part was real, that she wasn't wearing her training panties after all and that, to her horror, she'd used her diaper during her nap. She kept still, trying to pretend she was still partly asleep, though her heart began to beat faster as she felt her bottom being lowered onto another diaper, not a fresh pair of training pants.

She giggled and squirmed despite herself as Mrs. Hammil tickled her, allowing herself to act fully awake - and actually waking up a bit more in reality as well. She looked down at herself and pouted. "Why am I still in a diaper?" she asked, pretending she didn't know about the accident. "Naptime is over, right?"

Mrs. Hammil looks at Phoebe. "You used your diaper doing naptime and this time it wasn't just urine. You had a big bowel movement in your diaper. So I put you into another diaper so if you mess again. It will not be in your training pants." She nods. "Yes naptime is over unless you want to go back to sleep. I can make sure you aren't bothered by any of the kids if you want to sleep somemore. You have had a busy morning." Mrs. Hammil sets Phoebe up on the changing table.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe pouted, trying to act surprised for a minute before giving it up, knowing she wouldn't be able to fake it for too long. She knew full well she'd pooped her pants - she could remember the squishy warmth in her pants, the icky feeling and smell, the naughty but exhilarating sensation of having done something so humiliatingly little kid-ish. "It was in my sleep," she protested, however. "That would never happen when I was awake..." She pouted, but she had a feeling that wasn't going to help much. "I'm awake," she said. She wasn't eager to rejoin the kids while in a diaper, but she wanted to show some initiative, show she was more responsible than she seemed.

Mrs. Hammil shakes her head. "I don't buy that at all. You are supposely an adult,but adults can control their bladders and bowels. You have had accident after accident today and the lastest one was a pooping accident in your sleep. So that makes me think you are not an adult after all,but instead a chid. A toddler to be exact." She nods. "Well since you are awake. Then you can rejoin your classmates. They are about to go outside to play." Mrs. Hammil leads Phoebe out of the naproom and back to the classroom in her shirt and diaper. The diaper Phoebe was wearing this time was not as thick. So she had an easier time walking.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe found herself growing somewhat excited as Mrs. Hammil spoke, deeming her a toddler rather than the grown-up she knew she was, condemning her to her diaper for probably at least the rest of the afternoon. Everything had just become so strange that day... She hardly even thought about what she was wearing as she walked down the hallway, until Mrs. Hammil mentioned going outside. Then she began to squirm. "Umm... I'll get to wear at least my jumper out, right?" she asked nervously. Having just a diaper and t-shirt wasn't exactly preferable even when it was just her and the toddlers, but if she was outside, where anyone could see, that was even worse.

Mrs. Hammil shakes her head. "I don't really think you will need your jumper outside. It is warm out there and your jumper might make you hot." She was going to put Phoebe's jumper on her before she took her outside to play on the playground. Mrs. Hammil wanted to see what kind of reaction she would get from Phoebe when she was told that she wouldn't need her jumper outside. She wanted to see if Phoebe would accept it or throw a tantrum like a toddler would if they didn't get their way.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed, her head briefly spinning at the idea of being forced to go outside the building, to expose herself and, more importantly, her current wardrobe, to anyone who happened to be passing by. But she knew she couldn't do that, that if anybody she knew just happened by, her life would be over. Not that she'd be in much of a better shape in her jumper, but that would cover her diaper at least a tiny bit more. She sniffled slightly, pouting, then pulled away from Mrs. Hammil, jerking her hand out of the woman's. "That's not fair!" she proclaimed, stomping her foot. "You can't make me go outside like this! That's not fair!"

Mrs. Hammil smiles at Phoebe when she has her tantrum. "You are right. That wasn't fair,but you was wrong about not being able to make you go outside like that. I can make you go out like that. One of the papers you signed said you would go along with whatever dress code was set for you. So you see. I could make you go outside in your t shirt and diaper,but I am not going to make you go out like that. I wanted to see what kind of reaction you would have to what I said and you reacted like I thought you would. You reacted like a toddler. You knew a tantrum to voice your displeasure at the way I was going to send you outside. You are starting to think and act like a toddler. So that means you are learning what it is like to be a toddler. You just passed your first test towards being my assistant. If you ever get to it." She puts Phoebe's jumper on her. "There you look cuter in your jumper. The other way you looked babyish."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed, unsure of whether to be proud that she'd somehow done what Mrs. Hammil wanted, or embarrassed that she'd 'learned to think and act like a toddler' so quickly. She decided the former was better, since it meant she was closer to getting out of diapers and training panties that way, closer to her actual job, even if it seemed she was going in the opposite direction in order to get there. She was glad for something slightly more to cover her diaper, though the short skirt didn't do that much good - it had barely hidden her training panties, and now her diaper was peeking unless she stood in just the right way. She was pretty sure she still looked rather babyish, but didn't say anything about it, instead smiling and making herself say, "Thank you," as politely as she could muster.