LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe grabbed her arm back with a pout. "I don't think it's that bad!" she giggled, sticking out her tongue. "It's just a little burn! It was only a little fire I was putting out."

Maria giggles. "The small burns are the worse kind. They don't look all that bad. So people don't pay them much attention. Slowly the burn area gets bigger and bigger. The next thing you know. Your whole arm is one big burn. Then the doctor has to remove the arm. So it doesn't spread to your whole body."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe pouted, looking down at the pretend burn on her arm. "Uh-oh, that's not good," she said. "I don't think that's the kind of burn I have..." She found herself feeling slightly creeped out by the thought, even though she knew it wasn't real. "Maybe you should try another costume," she suggested.

Maria giggles. "No it isn't good." She shakes her head. "No I don't think so. If you did. The skin would be redder." Maria nods. "Ok I'll try another one." She digs though the clothes and comes out with a cape and mask. Maria puts them on. "Here I come to save the day. It's Speedy Lightning. The fastest superhero in this whole galaxy." She pretends she ran around the the world and came back in the amount of time Phoebe could blink. "The flowers in Hollard are pretty this time of year. I would have been back sooner,but Godzilla was taking his own sweet time getting across the street in Tokyo. So that delayed me a little bit."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe giggled, setting down the fireman's hat and looking through the other costume pieces, trying to think of what to wear. Finally, she grabbed another hat, this one a tall wizard's hat, and put it on. "Hi, Speedy," she said, holding out a hand. "I'm Magic Girl! Want to team up to fight evil or something?"

Maria giggles. "Hello Magic Girl. You haven't changed much since we last fought evil together. I see you have shortened your name from Magician Girl,but you are still wearing your daddy hat. I heard that Hannah Banana is in the area and looking to steal all the pudding and keep it for herself. She never learned to share."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest clinediap

"Well, that's just terrible," Phoebe said with a pout. "We'd better go teach her a lesson!" She giggled as they played for a while, managing to forget about her diapers, mostly. She felt the need to pee eventually, and just let it go without a second thought, just half-thinking that there was no reason not to, as she was stuck in diapers now. She squirmed a little as her diaper was feeling quite wet and squishy now, but decided she'd rather just keep playing than to go ask for a change.

Maria nods. "Yes you are right Magic Girl. It is is terrible that she never learned to share with others." She giggles. "Yes a lesson on sharing." Maria and Phoebe played for a while and then she looks at Phoebe. "I'll be back in a moment. My diaper is getting uncomfortable." Maria goes over to Miss Lopez and ask her to change her.

Miss Lopez nods and walks over to Phoebe. "Do you need a change as well?" She doesn't wait for an answer. Miss Lopez sticks her finger into the legcuff of Phoebe's diaper and feels that is is soaked. "Looks like you need a change as well." She takes them both to the infant's room and changes them in a crib. Miss Lopez lets the two of them walk back to the classroom while she cleaned up from the diaper changes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded with a blush, feeling a little silly that Maria was willing to go get her diaper changed because it was uncomfortable, but she was just sitting there in hers, ignoring it, hoping it would just take care of itself.

And, as it turned out, that was what happened. She watched Miss Lopez come over, blushing a little at the question, but not quite able to find an answer. Miss Lopez didn't wait for one. As Miss Lopez reached into her diaper without a thought, without so much as asking, Phoebe realized that she was well and truly a toddler. The inside of her diaper was off limits to her, she knew, unless she wanted the locking panties again, but might as well have been public property to any of her caretakers. She toddled after Miss Lopez and Maria, pondering to herself.

She let herself get changed, squirming slightly in the crib. She could remember when she'd first come here, sure that she would be the one on the other end of this action, that she'd be staring down at some cute little baby, changing their diaper. But that had never happened, not even once. She'd been seen as a toddler, or worse, ever since she'd entered, and, no matter how much she struggled, she just wound up acting more and more like one. As much as she'd like to, and had tried to, deny it, she knew there must be something to that.

She toddled back down the hallway after Maria, falling in behind the other girl automatically. It only seemed right... Maria knew more about this world than she did... She knew Spanish, too, and could dance. And she was grown-up enough to go find an adult when she needed a change, a thought that made Phoebe blush and squirm. She wondered if she would ever be as big a girl as Maria. It seemed next to impossible. And to be as grown-up as Carmen... She knew she'd thought she was even more so at some point, but thinking about it now, she couldn't even fathom it. Carmen was an adult, and she was just a toddler, simple as that.

She toddled up to Maria before they reached the classroom door, giving her a hug. "Thank you," she said. "You're a good friend, and you helped me out a lot... I don't think I'd ever have gotten used to class without you." She grinned at the girl bashfully, feeling very much like the younger of the two, even if she knew that wasn't so. She felt a trickle of warmth flow into her diaper, but, thanks to Maria, she knew it wasn't a big deal, and she just ignored it. She gave her another hug. "Let's go play," she giggled, following as Maria opened the door to the classroom and went inside, sure she was going to be doing just that for a long time to come.

The End.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...