LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Bondage In A Diaper .

Andromeda

Last night i decided that it was time for a self bondage scenario. I wanted a scenario that would force me to mess myself in a diaper without being able to do anything about it. So here is how i did it .

First i put restraints around my wrists and ankles, padlocked ofcours, and also i put a leather collar on . I drank a lot beforehand and now i inserted 2 dulcolac suppositories.

I put them high up into my anus with a tampon. Then i put on a diaper which a taped thight to my body so there was no way it was coming off without brute force. I then placed an each nipple a clamp with a rather heavy weight dangling from it . I then taped last night used diaper over my head. With the wet part in front i had to bow my head so gravity would leave a breathing opening. I switched off all the lights and closed the walk-in closet door. In this small and dark place i had prepared my selfbondage mechanism, a simple icelock ( homemade style MEO timelock) that was tied to the ceiling . A long chain was dangling from this icelock. A second chain i placed through the rings off the wrist and ankle restraints, then sitting on my knees with my back straight, i locked my collar on the chain dangling from the ceiling. Before i could change my mind i quickly placed a padlock through the chain connecting my wrists with my ankles, pulling that chain as thight as it went . So there i was, my arms behind my back, pulling at my legs, sitting on my knees with my head attached to the ceiling. I know that after about 2 hours the ice in the icelock would have melted enough so that my collar would become free again, i would then be able to crawl out off the closet to find the keys to release my wrists from my ankles. But that would be in 2 hours time.

The first 15 minutes were accually relaxing, but then i all started to happen at the same time, my knees started to hurt, but trying to put some pressure off them would make my collar almost strangle me, my back started to hurt as well, so i rested my head against the wall, but this ofcours forced my face into a well used diaper, i already had to pee before i started this all, and now the dulcolax was giving me cramps. Every cramp off my intestants send shivers through my spine, this ofcours made the weights at my nipples move, my nipples that had now became very sensitive, every movement off my body was pure torture to them. I kept fighting the cramps and about 5 minutes later they went away, i relaxed a bit, but that started choking me, so beter relax with my face against the wall, forcing my face in the wet diaper, but ofcours, 2 minutes later the cramps came again, even stronger, like this i was able to fight it about 20 minutes before i gave in, it was a real explosion off poop, and it kept coming, my body didn't wanted to stop. The small closet made the smell very intense . Also i could no longer hold my pee in, this mixed with all the poop and crawled into every space it could go . Now i wanted out and clean myself, but ofcours i couldn't, still had 1.5 hours to go , i put weight on my collars, but it wasn't coming loose, my legs had gone to sleep, my knees were hurting like hell and my nipples were now a centimeter longer and killing me, all this made me start to sweat, and at the same time the melting ice dripped all over my body, the combination off this must have lubricated one off the nippleclamps because it slowly started to slip off. I don't know what hurted more, the clamp or it slowly coming off my nipple, but still i had to sit up straight and not try to move to hard because off the other clamp. They always say selfbondage isn't bondage until u wanted out, well i wanted out. But i was kept like this for another houre before finally the icelock let go and i felt over to the ground. With my head i opened up the closet door and crawled into the bedroom to search for the padlock keys so i could release myself, that crawl in a full diaper was an adventure on its own, but i got my keys and was finally able to take a long shower and get cleaned up .

• Like 1

And what measure did you have in place should an emergency occur? What you did was very daring, but also very dangerous, for a wide variety of reasons ranging from causing permanent damage to your limbs through lack of circulation all the way to being unable to escape if the house caught fire. Perhaps the most immediate concern was the high risk of strangulation.

Your scenario really necessitates a partner for safety reasons.

It's a well known self-bondage fact, or at least, it SHOULD be, that you should N-E-V-E-R put something around your neck while doing self-bondage, no matter how much it turns you on. It's extremely dangerous.

That being said, looks like you just needed to try out a few more techniques, but don't put a collar on, for goodness sake. If you have the funds, buy one of those female bondage harnesses online and attach chains to that, it'll give about the same effect but you don't have to worry about being strangled.

post-23565-12617923586968_thumb.jpg

It's a well known self-bondage fact, or at least, it SHOULD be, that you should N-E-V-E-R put something around your neck while doing self-bondage, no matter how much it turns you on. It's extremely dangerous.

That being said, looks like you just needed to try out a few more techniques, but don't put a collar on, for goodness sake. If you have the funds, buy one of those female bondage harnesses online and attach chains to that, it'll give about the same effect but you don't have to worry about being strangled.

Hi Jennifer, never though about that, sounds like a great idea, if u can recommend a good site u would do me a big favor.

I do agree with all the comments about never putting anything around your neck, but i must say that the lock i use is one i made following this link ; http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock3.php, and as u can c from the photo from that site, the attachment is a rather thin rope that will not hold your full body weight, or so i hoped, but indeed a harness seems to be a much better idea, :-)

post-23565-12617923586968_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 10 years later...
22 hours ago, Littleboy44 said:

I’m thinking of buying a heavy duty kennel with thick bars to lock myself in by wrapping chains around doors and padlocking. And hanging a string from ceiling above me with ice timer to drop me the key. Then I can spend some time confined in nothing but a diaper for a certain amount of time with no way out. 

Plan this one with extreme care !*!*!*!*! least you become a statistic -

What if your abode has a FIRE or other disaster ?

Unexpected drop in of family other relatives friends neighbors - more - - - ?

These and more considerations - - - - -

Are you in good health ?

Have a phone available just in case ! Yes embarrassing but you maybe alive to live it out !

Consider wearing L-O-C-K-I-N-G clothing either the diaper (cover) or other clothing and

placing the keys for release somewhere distant enough to make the use of the diaper

a definite necessity and then some.

Hope you are an avid reader of this section of DD to see other alternatives !

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2009 at 2:34 PM, beallucanb said:

I may have to try this, only useing an enema in place of the doucolax....

How about a torture enema with pump up enema plug and it connects to your enema bag and it is fun and the first time I used it I did cum several times. I left it in for about an hour and my my what came out when released.