LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Law Should Be Passed So All Women Have To Wear Diapers

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

There should be a law that says if you are female, and are 18 years of age or older, that you have to wear diapers again.

We could even remove all the toilets in public washrooms for women, and put diaper machines/dispensers in them.

Can anyone in politics make that happen?

• Like 3

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...... how about a law about thinking before you post?

While I like his spirit and there are many women who would look lovely diapered, a law would be a bit much and possibly teeter upon retarded. I;m gonna come to his aid though and just say give the guy a break he's horny. :D

In all seriousness, I want the two minutes I spent reading and responding to this thread back.:P

• Like 2

While I like his spirit and there are many women who would look lovely diapered, a law would be a bit much and possibly teeter upon retarded. I;m gonna come to his aid though and just say give the guy a break he's horny. :D

In all seriousness, I want the two minutes I spent reading and responding to this thread back.:P

I'll let you know when I've perfected my time machine, at the moment its turning people into monkeys so not quite there yet.

Just think of all the toilet paper we will save! :roflmao:

There should be a law that says if you are female, and are 18 years of age or older, that you have to wear diapers again.

We could even remove all the toilets in public washrooms for women, and put diaper machines/dispensers in them.

• Like 1

Probably a darned liberal!

Such a law would never pass constitutional muster. There is no precedent for such a law. Personal hygiene is just that, personal and not up to governmental oversight and regulation.

• Like 2
Guest Diaperdragon

Okay, since he wants a law making all women wear Diapers. How about we make a law mandating all MEN wear Diapers so Men's Penis's can be kept under control. God knows what men and the type of damage their penises are capable of

• Like 1

Okay, since he wants a law making all women wear Diapers. How about we make a law mandating all MEN wear Diapers so Men's Penis's can't be kept under control. God knows what men and the type of damage their penises are capable of

I have to go with her on this one as I think that the thread itself is proof enough of what she said.

God knows there are even more ridiculous laws though.

I would definitely have to say that this thread made me laugh. I'm just going to shake my head and move on.

Okay, since he wants a law making all women wear Diapers. How about we make a law mandating all MEN wear Diapers so Men's Penis's can't be kept under control. God knows what men and the type of damage their penises are capable of

I'm in... I'm a crap aim and permanent diapering would be handy!

Well, Id like to see a law passed outlawing stupidity or stupid people, but I have a feeling it would impact the lives of about 95% of humanity...but more specifically, the OP of this thread :P

It wouldn't affect me, I'm bright as a button! Yesterday I couldn't even spell adult baby, today I are one!

On topic though (diaper law, not trolling), I think that rather than making it law to have to use nappies, we should make public toilets illegal... If you've ever sniffed the air in the gents loos, you'll know why!

Froggie

• Like 1

I would like to think we live in a free society. (note the current political climate in America is leaning toward removing personal freedom)

As of now, you have the right to wear whatever you want to in the privacy of your own home. (J. Edgar Hoover would certainly agree with me on this!)

Along with personal freedom comes responsibility. I have the right to wear diapers but I don't wear them uncovered in public! Others have the right to NOT wear diapers. I have read about some wacked out environmental group that believes that diapers are a source of polution and they don't diaper infants. (just like we have a wacked out bunch of idiots crying for the non-existing problem of "global warming" in Copenhagen)

You had better think twice before advocating a law that restricts anyones personal freedom. Jews were forced to mark themselves, with the Star of David, in Nazi Germany. Let us pray that America never becomes a tyranical police state.

• Like 2

...Then lets pass a law that makes idiots who think up diapering-women laws have to wear our dirty diapers on their heads.

Here, Here! thats an Excellent Idea. Talk about giving idiots a Taste of their own medicine!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Well, Id like to see a law passed outlawing stupidity or stupid people, but I have a feeling it would impact the lives of about 95% of humanity...but more specifically, the OP of this thread :P

...Then lets pass a law that makes idiots who think up diapering-women laws have to wear our dirty diapers on their heads.

Well said Duck and Ashes

:roflmao:

Geez, there's a lot of people here who need to take a chill pill and flippin relax. I'v never seen so many pounce at once. The guys statement is plain and simple and obviously never going to happen so look at it on the lighter side. What a bunch of vulchers here. Calm down.

• Like 1

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...... how about a law about thinking before you post?

yeah i have to agree there..... the idea of that law is completely absurd even as a joke i dont even find it funny and im a jester come on now. if people were forced into this lifestyle theyd hate it.