LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Humiliation

dave_the_baby

Public Humiliation...  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Would you humiliate yourself in Public?

• Never
    • Yes, but only if I'm around strangers.
    • Yes, no question about it
  2. 2. What kinds of humiliation would you take?

• Wetting my pants
    • Wetting my diaper + leak
    • Pooping my diaper
    • Exposing my diaper / babyish clothes

Public humiliation: can you take it?

As far as me...I'd enjoy it, but not if my reputation was at stake. As long as nobody I know is watching, I'm cool.

I wouldn't be able to wet my pants with just underwear on...maybe wet a diaper beyond its capacity. I know, it's the same thing, but I'm weird like that. :D

The Answer for me is Yes to Wetting & Pooping is concerned. I try to think about it this Way. If I were incontient (Which I'm not) I wouldn't have a choice now would I? The answer is No. So therefore I don't get Humilated by doing it.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

You take a chance on being publicly humiliated everytime you diaper and go out, so why not wet, and enjoy the sensation.

I went out diapered today for the first time in quite a while, and I figured why not wet, so I went for a long ride and everytime I saw a No Passing signe I wet, I single diaperd with one soaker panel and added a pair of snap fronts, and taped thae diaper shut with duct tape so I wouldn't be able to take it off that easily.

I had a good time, in fact I'm still having a good time as we speak.

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on what you mean by "public." For the right amount of money and with the right amount of booze in my system, I'd do any of the above in front of a group of close friends in a private setting.

Humiliating yourself in actual public is a very, very dumb idea. Looking like the world's biggest loser who has sunk to whoring for attention would be the best of situations--if you're really unlucky, you could get arrested and and even wind up a registered sex offender, which is one of the easiest ways to ruin your life.

FYI, I have worn a wet diaper in public before, while shopping with a mommy that I met on diaperspace. I was clearly wearing a diaper, I had put on two and then ended up wetting on the car ride over. It really wasn't that terrible, I was in a part of the state where no one knew me, and even though we were buying baby items, the cashier never even glanced at me. If anyone noticed, they were probably feeling as awkward about it as I was.

I think I could handle the humiliation aspect of it. I couldn't help but feel like a bit of a creep for letting strangers into the equation though. Not that I would necessarily draw judgment on others, as I am the sort to think that it's up to other people to decide what they feel is right and wrong for themselves to be doing. I just did it in a semi-public setting(loose acquaintances) once and I still feel sick to my stomach when I think back to it. They didn't even react negatively, very apparently understanding actually, which sort of makes me feel even worse about it.

I would rather keep it entirely off the radar of anybody who hasn't explicitly agreed to it.

Wearing in public is a little different though in my opinion. The odds of somebody finding out(if you dress in a manner which is appropriately discreet at least) are slim to none. I used to do it more often, but I abstain these days because I am very paranoid about getting in a car wreck. Though of course, those are some slim odds as well. It's not just the generalized paranoia that stops me though, they often end up uncomfortable when I wear them out. I live somewhere pretty warm too, so none of my more stylish attire is the sort of thing that's going to keep it a secret. I gotta be a grown-up when I'm out anyway, might as well dress like one.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the right person and situation I think I'd enjoy it. But there's little opportunity for this in my life and that right person has been elusive so far :crybaby: There's more to this with me than diaper-related things but I won't go there. Maybe someday I'll get lucky.

Bettypooh

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed that if your answer to ! is "Never" you cannot answer 2 truthfully and have your vote count?

Maybe there should be a "Yes, being caught in just a slip; if it is a Freudian one"

• Haha 1

I answered no to the first question, I just believe it's not on to deliberately expose yourself to unsuspecting members of the public, and could lead to criminal or civil action being taken against the perpetrator,,,

In private with consenting adults it could be a lot of fun though!, there are such things as CFNM parties, CFDM could be a thing but I've never heard of any,,, 

• Like 1

While I agree it's not right to purposely flash your diaper to people around you to get a thrill, or wearing obvious diapers, baby clothing and pacifier when out and about, if a little diaper shows out the back of your jeans if you have to bend down in a store and your shirt rides up, that is not so bad.  Chances are if anyone even notices they will either thing it's regular underwear or else if they can see it's a diaper, they will figure you need them medically.  In one case you're purposely flaunting diapers in an obvious way to get your thrill, the second situation is totally natural and can happen to anyone.  How many times have you been in a store and see some guy's butt crack when he's bending down?  Gross, yes, but in the same situation seeing a diaper showing is basically the same as seeing anyone's BVD's or butt crack showing.  If you need a thrill of someone seeing that you are wearing diapers, bending down in a store so your diaper is exposed out the back of your pants can still give you that bit of excitement without being obvious to everyone that you are just flaunting your diapers.  I also agree that unless all your family, friends and coworkers know you wear diapers, it's best if you bend down in the store to show your diaper out the back of your pants when away from home like Froggy said.

Key operative word:: No *so* bad. implies that it is still bad, Why is it bad if it does not carry the same intent as flashing with the difference being in degree, not in kind. As I posted the little thrill wears off and you have to feed the thrill monster more and more, to which you become desensitized over time as you do feed it bigger and bigger chunks. One thing leads to another and, seemingly suddenly " MAN ARRESTED FOR..." and you wonder "How did I become 'that guy'". That sort of thing has happened to me with other things and when you study Behavior Modification you learn about it in depth. How many addicts said, going in, "I want to get hooked on..."? Why play in the street if you do not wish to get run over?

Beyond that it is disrespectful to those who fought for the freedom to have kinks without being arrested that half-century ago, and it gives creedence to those whoopposed us and said "theyll be flaunting it in peoples face"