LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Big Is Your Diaper Stash?

I credit "superdiaperbaby's" post on hoarding that gave me the idea for this topic.

I know that right now I probably have maybe 50-60 diapers on hand stashed in my closet, but I was wondering how many diapers do you keep on hand at any given time? I figure the answers will vary quite a bit and depend on how many you use a day and so forth. I tend to have a few different brands around to try and I usually order more well before I run out. I rarely use them, but sometimes like to wet so my stash stays consistent. I read one guy had over 400 in the house and the wife didn't know.....wow!!! So how big is your stash???? and are they in plain sight???? My wife supports me so I can keep them in the open at least in the closet.

My stash is healthy at the moment, probably around 40 actual diapers (of a wide variety from fun & bulky to thin & discreet) and a couple of cloth diapers, plus a variety of other things including stuffers, about a half bag of each of the smaller and larger Abena boosters, a handful of disposable underpads and a cloth one that I much prefer.

When my stash is at or about normal, I usually have about 80, give or take a Few, around. I live by myself so its not a problem about hiding them or Anything.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Good thread for me today! Just returned from the medi supply store after buying TWO cases of Tena Supers. I have about 28 loose spares that I've accumulated over time. In addition to the 112 I just bought, that's 140 diaps.

. . .

Ehh, 139. .

I've been coasting for about 4 months now. Bought up on a good deal plus had leftovers from before. Had about 300+ diapers here after they arrived. Down to about 100 now. Been using cloth more and more often and have upped my collection of cloth from 3 to about 10.

I thought I'd share my little vintage stash (sorry for the blanking-out, I'm paranoid).

post-26204-12605635992649_thumb.jpg

From left to right:

1998 GoodNites XL

1996 Depends Overnight Medium

1992 Pampers Trainers Large

2009 Pampers Crusiers Size 7

2009 Pampers UnderJams L/XL

2009 Tender Night Medium (not in bag)

2002 GoodNites XL (Trim-Fit)

1994 GoodNites L

2002 DryNites (UK) L

2001 GoodNites XL (Snug-Fit)

2002 DryNites (AUS) L

2009 GoodNites XL

Yes, it cost me a pretty penny to import all this. Don't worry, I won't be "using" all of them, I intend to auction it all off once I'm done with my project.

Assuming all the packages are sealed and unopened (they aren't, but it makes counting easier) I have..

18 + 20 + 14 + 16 + 13 + 21 + 9 + 10 + 5 + 4x9 + 13 + 12 = 163

I thought I'd share my little vintage stash (sorry for the blanking-out, I'm paranoid).

From left to right:

1998 GoodNites XL

1996 Depends Overnight Medium

1992 Pampers Trainers Large

2009 Pampers Crusiers Size 7

2009 Pampers UnderJams L/XL

2009 Tender Night Medium (not in bag)

2002 GoodNites XL (Trim-Fit)

1994 GoodNites L

2002 DryNites (UK) L

2001 GoodNites XL (Snug-Fit)

2002 DryNites (AUS) L

2009 GoodNites XL

Yes, it cost me a pretty penny to import all this. Don't worry, I won't be "using" all of them, I intend to auction it all off once I'm done with my project.

Assuming all the packages are sealed and unopened (they aren't, but it makes counting easier) I have..

18 + 20 + 14 + 16 + 13 + 21 + 9 + 10 + 5 + 4x9 + 13 + 12 = 163

wow!!! that's a whole lot of diapers!!! my wife teases me for having as many as I do....and many of you have a whole lot more!!!

I think your 1998 goodnights are one of the first diapers I bought. I remember being so excited when I found out they were 125lbs+. I was about 15,16 at the time, probably weighed 190-200 at the time, 6ft 2in. but the fit, a little snug but fit. First diaper I bought that actually fit without modification. I also remember buying some walgreens brand and my all time favorite, attends with waistbands back in 1998. The attends were soooooo soft on the outside. Always leaked at the back of the leg though. Some of my first diapers ever bought.

Not complete sure but the number is well in to the low 200 plus diapers stashed in various locations around the house. While we're at it lets count the plastic, rubber and vinyl pants. For me that would be about 35 pairs total. Add in twelve cloth diapers and my collection is complete. hey I tink I go put a diaper on,,,, BRB

My stash is not as big as most but does include the following:

-7 Boots Stay Dry Pull Ups

-12 Depends Pants

-5 Tena Descrete Pants (for use in public)

-8 Tena Pants Plus

-24 Tena Slip Maxi Nappies

oh, and a pair of plastic pants to go with em.

Did you import those Depend Pants or are they a holdover from the short period recently when Depends (and Poise) products were available this side of the pond?

I guess I would be considered a horder of diapers. I have boxes of them in my basement and in storage.

I have 6 cases of Bambinos, about 30 bags of Attends with waistbands, half a case of Abena X Plus, a case of Molicare Super Plus, 3 bags of Secure X plus, 3 bags of Secue Plus, 5 or 6 bags of Walgreens briefs, and proably

150-200 bags of various Prevail, Nu Fit, Per Fit, Tena Classic Plus, Secure (Tranqulity), Depends, Western Family, Invacare, Kendall Wings, Prevail PM, Prevail Overnights, plus other off brand diapers. I also have a bunch of open bags of various manufacture as well as multiple bags of pull ups.

Also I have multiple bags of older Attends, and even a couple of boxes of Attends from the 80's.

Most of my stash is in stoage but i do troll the thrift stores regurally for anything interesting. Its gotten to the point where its almost a game to see what I might be able to find at the thrift stores. The best I have ever done is finding Molicare Super Plus at a trift store. That is somthing that I thought I would never find outside a medical supply store.

I must say that out of all my stash I like the Bambions the most for every day use. Although my older Prevail Overnights are still my favorite diaper of all time.

Almost forgot. Most of my stash is in storge at my father's airplane hanger. They are stored in plastic totes and carboard boxes. They are all securly taped shut so that no one is tempted to open them up. At my house many are in plain sight in my bedroom closet and in my basement storage room. All except those in my room are in boxes and kept taped shut so that if any guest show up they will just think that they are storage boxes.

bambino classicos =39

abena xplus =5

molicare super plus =16

cloth =4

cloth prefold =4

cloth pullup =1

cloth prefold velcro =1

Thats about it right now, the 'stash' is getting a bit low, maybe i will order some more for christmas :D

i have 2 tranquility's bag and a half of abena xplus, case of unique wellness on its way and a bag of depends. honeslty i prefer keeping at least one case on hand. which is generally 60 diapers.

i have 2 tranquility's bag and a half of abena xplus, case of unique wellness on its way and a bag of depends. honeslty i prefer keeping at least one case on hand. which is generally 60 diapers.

I have over 1200 adult diapers which there are 68 different types from size med. to large and some that are different versions. I have 1950 goodnites which there are 28 different versions and 1780 are the xl size older white ones. I also have over 1200 baby diapers which there are 64 different types in sizes or different manufactures or versions.