LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Big Is Your Diaper Stash?

I seem to end up buying abena brand regularly and I want to buy a case of the current new abdl diaper for pictures and play. What happens is I end up with 2 or 3 unopened abdl style bags that get put into storage in our closet or basement and I order more. I think if we tried we could got several months without needing to order any but these ABDL companies continuously sucker me in with cute new diapers for my little!

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post, just wanted to share after a great score off Facebook marketplace. Just picked up 11 cases of Covidien 660033 (medium, tabs, fabric backing) for only $80. Add that to my growing collection and I have:
46 Abena Abri form M4s
30 Aben Abri form Premium L4s
34 Depend Maximum protection (poly)
130 ATNs
72 Covidien Plastic back tabs
1,056 Covidien 660033s

The Abena brand diapers are from Amazon, but everything else is thanks to Craigslist and Facebook! Such awesome tools we have available to us now a days. Wife is ok with me wearing and most the stash found a space in the attic. If the wife wasn't ok with it, I'd have to scale down a bit. Just had a talk last night and she is going to be ok with me starting to wear all day most days instead of just at night. Woo hoo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My disposable diaper stash I quite big I suppose, I think it is big enough to last me a year and a half. Not only that I have closet full with cloth diapers and various types of plastic pants. Although my disposable stash is big I prefer cloth and plastic pants above all.

Wow, you guys really have loads of diapers. In the past I also had a lot of diapers - most I had was over 350 diapers consisting of many different brands and models - but I was spending too much cash for it, basically all I did was staying depressed with my life - buying food, paying rent and buying diapers - I wasn't saving a dime, yet I didn't have a family to take care of back then so I could afford more easy-going attitude with spending money. I can't do that now, so I buy those that fit me the best and are relatively cheap - so I order from hexa & co in bulk. At the moment I have 100 diapers from them, when I get to 50 I will order another 250 and so on... I need to think of saving money, putting my kids through college and I started to enjoy other things in life than a colorful diaper collection - not that I wouldn't want one now as well, I really would, but I have other priorities in life.

• 2 months later...

I wear 24/7 for convenience/emotional support. So only wear one, max of 2 a day.  Buy a case of of 75 at a time of Seni Super Plus. Order another case when I have about 10 left.

I'd love to have the ABDL ones, but not in the budget right now and need to wear cloth backed, except in my room.  Still live at home, mom doesn't approve, so can't risk her knowing I'm still doing it.

I have 3 packages of Abena M4s left from a case. I have almost a full case of Rearz Inspires. Found them on clearance and price was right. Once I tried a few I got back online and ordered 2 more cases. Should be here tomorrow. Also have a few Always Discreet pullups and most of a pack of Tena Overnight booster pads. . I should be set for awhile. 

Right now I have about 145 ABU simple diapers. 100 Rearz Princess diapers and 112 Rearz Inspire + Incontrol diapers. I also have a ton of Bare Bums and Tykables Overnights honestly that are really just sitting there collecting dust. I would say that my diaper closet easily has 500 diapers in it.