LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Do You Keep Your Diaper On ?

I'm like MLGTexas84. I wait until my Bambino's are pretty wet (3-4 hours) or until my SO tells me I have saggy butt and to go change.

• 9 months later...

"How long do you keep your diaper on after you wet it . I try to limit my self to 2Hour-4hours so I wont get a diapy rash . But, I would like to keep my wet diaper on a little longer then that so, what is the longest you went without getting a diaper rash ."

@Baby Kalie For me, I would have to say I spend about a hour to two hours at most in a wet diaper anything after that I usually find that its pretty uncomfortable for me. I have to use the bathroom about 1 every hour so as you can see with always having to go to the bathroom most of the time I wear diapers for a good part of the time when my bladder flares up on me.

-Thanks Sean (iCrinkle2)

I am diapered very thickly and can go up to 12 hours between chnages or need to be chaged as soon as 8, It all depends what I have been drinking and how much. My diaper can take 3 full-size wets and maybe 3 little ones

My Diaper

• 2 months later...

It really depends on the diaper and how much I've wet. Here are a couple of examples:

1. Dry UnderJams with the sides deteriorating: Usually two hours since the sides snap after that if I'm remotely active, I can occasionally sleep in them through the night, but I need to remain relatively stationary if I don't want the sides to deteriorate before I actually use them.

2. Wet UnderJams: Half an hour to an hour tops depending on what I do in them.

3. Dry GoodNites: If I'm alone for an entire weekend with no one else around, there's a good chance that I could very well wear one pair of GoodNites all weekend if I decide not to wet them. If I'm going out or engaging in everyday activities, about 6-8 hours.

4. Wet GoodNites: When not wearing for pleasure, I change as quickly as possible. When I'm wearing for pleasure though, about two hours tops, maybe three if I have extra powder on me.

5. GoodNites when ill: Sometimes I get a really bad bug that wreaks havoc on my stomach and bowels; think flu-like but not the actual flu. If this happens, and if I'm having mobility issues/am extremely sore/am sick of trying to "run" to the bathroom as quickly as possible when I can barely stand as a result of the virus, I may occasionally use GoodNites just to make "clean-up" easier. If this happens I try to change right away, or as soon as nobody is able to see me so that I can grab a clean pair of GoodNites and change discreetly. This is probably the closest I've come to any form of actual incontinence, and while it's rare that this happens, when I'm ill in the above situation, I'm glad to have the GoodNites available to me. :)

about half a day at most, when I dont wet much but I do try to wear them as long as it can hold. But if I mess I usually stay in it no more than 1 hour or so, unless it starts to itch, dont even get me started about the smell :P

• 3 weeks later...