LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Do You Keep Your Diaper On ?

I've worn my diapers over 24 hours without getting a rash. But make sure you use plenty of baby powder. I've worn diapers for 36 hours already, but not without getting a rash. You may even want to put some rash cream on before diapering up just as a precautionary measure.

i change my diapers when they start 2 leak or if im stopped and think they are saturated enough to reqiure a change as for a rash i only get them when i where Huggies but most of the time i wear pampers extra protection size 6 or huggies sie 6 overnites i use desitin when a rash is about 2 happen and that takes care of it I LOVE MY DIAPERS AND SIPPY CUP AND NUK PACIFIERS

Guest diapered67

For me it depends on how wet I am. Now if I poop the diaper, the diaper is changed ASAP!!!! However wet diapers on the other hand i usually keep on up to 5 to 6 hours, however I have slept 12 hours in a soaked diaper... So it varies....

I powder up before putting the diaper on...

Diapered

As long as I want to :P Seriously, a warm wet cloth diaper feels awesome so around home that way I often wear them till they leak :wub: I have went 12+hours more than a few times B) Days I don't want leaks- especially at work- so I'm usually careful to change often enough but I have made a few bad judgment calls on that :o I've never had a rash for simply being wet :) I almost never poop myself and change immediately if I do :mellow:

Bettypooh

I try to limit my self to 2Hour-4hours so I wont get a diapy rash . But, I would like to keep my wet diaper on a little longer then that so, what is the longest you went without getting a diaper rash .

You can probably go longer than that. I regularly go overnight (8 to 10 hrs+) as do loads of other people without getting a rash. Ultimately, it depends mostly on what you're drinking and how much. If it's something that makes your pee acidic (alcohol being a prime example) or you're not drinking very much (less but 'stronger' pee) then you will get a rash quicker than if you are drinking regular amounts of something that's mainly water, like tea, soda, etc. In that case, your pee will be mostly clear and won't be so irritating to your skin, hence longer wear time before you get a rash.

From personal experience :blush: you'll know when you're starting to enter the rash danger zone because it'll start to itch a bit. That's the surest indicator that it's time for a change, whether the diaper has capacity left or not.

[edit to add]

Of course, the other factor is diaper quality. Really cheap diapers don't keep the wetness away from the skin very well, which will contribute to a rash. Better diapers keep skin a bit drier.

Guest little_jonny

i bought some cheap goodnites a a doller general store and wore one to work (this was last year and i had the package in my backpack in my locker) i work at cedar point and i was sent to back arcade in the pack of the park. it didnt dawn on me to grabe another goodnite to take with me. i must of wet it about 5-6 times and i didnt get my beak until 8:00 and i started at 9:30 in the morning.. i was very uncomfortable and wanted nothing more then to get changed. so i had to walk all the way up to the front of the park to get a new goodnite ans get changed and enjoy what ever i had left of my break.. so i was wet for about 9 hours

I keep mine on untill I feel a slight leak around the leg of my plastic pants, but I try not to take them off untill they can't hold anymore, I use 1 or 2 stuffers in my diapers also, just so I can have them on a little longer.

I sleep in a wet diaper fairly regularly meaning 10-12 hours. But I generally only pee once or twice and don't move much so my skin is fine. If you are wearing during the day you need to change more oftens because you will probably pee more, you will be moving so the diaper will be rubbing not just touching, diapers don't hold together well when moving, and people will notice the smell.

I sleep in a wet diaper fairly regularly meaning 10-12 hours. But I generally only pee once or twice and don't move much so my skin is fine. If you are wearing during the day you need to change more oftens because you will probably pee more, you will be moving so the diaper will be rubbing not just touching, diapers don't hold together well when moving, and people will notice the smell.

if I am sleeping and I am wet are messy my girlfriend (mommy) keeps me in my dirty diaper till I wake up. If it's in the daytime and I am awake and I am wet or messy she usually leaves me in it for an hour or two sometimes a little longer then she changes my diaper..

Typically my night time diaper stays on the longest. I think with an extra stuffer I've gone up to 15 hours. Typically I have my night diaper on for an average of 9 to 11 hours.

My night time diaper is a Tranquility ATN with a Huggies Overnite size 5 as a stuffer. The key here is the Huggies!

Phil

post-8840-12607188794784_thumb.jpg

post-8840-12607188794784_thumb.jpg

I like to be wet so the wetter the better for me. I wear disposables because that is what is more comfortable for me. Becasue of this I will totally soak a diaper before I change. Also my new dry diaper is immediately wet in after it goes on me so that I am never really dry. Yes I do have to be careful of diaper rashes and my daddy/husband would like it if I changed more, but what can I say he knows his little girl likes her wet diapers.

For me, I try to wear my Diaper until I know that it can't hold Any more. Then again though if Circumstances don't Allow, then of course I have to change Sooner,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I will wear a diaper for 24 hrs. sometimes. I have worn a pull-up even longer, but I don't wet in it all the time. I like to wear a diaper until it almost leaks and sometimes I have not changed in time, oh well more laundry. Just love wearing a wet diaper