LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birmingham Munch 06-Dec-2009

Hi everyone. For the munch I didn't realise the train didn't get in until 12:15 so cid and I won't be in until about half past but we will be trying to organize someone to be there a bit earlier but if your there at 12:00 please don't leave. I will have my phone on and will have yahoo running so you can add me as brithebigkid@yahoo.com.

Just to confirm the location The Loft in Birmingham's Gay Quarter at midday (or a bit later) on Sunday 6th December 2009.

I posted this as a new topic sorry for the dup but I wanted it to show on the feed

So how'd it go?

It went pretty good. 7 people came this time. Two of them were people we hadn't heard from before and one of them was from another site that someone else posted about it to so I'm glad that person posted. It was quite enjoyable chatting with everyone and we picked up some pizza hut afterward. I had to leave earlier than I wanted to because of trains and buses.

Hi there, just to eco what others have said it went pretty well and from what I can tell everyone had a fairly nice time.

As for the next one it is looking like Feb as a few people have said that paying for Christmas was there only reason for not being able to make it.

Also if people are wanting to make it a regular thing I am guessing (and more than happy to be corrected on this) a bi-monthly event. Sorry Abrera but

I can’t see it being in the week as more people tend to be free at the weekend and kind of have to go with what is best for the majority, having said that I am getting the impression that there are a fair few people in the Birmingham area that would be more than happy to meet up so of course nothing to stop there also being a (I am guessing) small mid-week met up if people want to.

As of yet not got any fixed plans for the next one but from quick talks with a few people the 3rd Saturday of the month is looking like a possibility as a some people have mention wanting to come and make a weekend of it and going to the BBB and the Sunday. But like I say that is not a set date not least because some people have mention that they would like to go to the munch and the BBB in one day. But I am sure it can all be worked out soon enough.

And it is a shame you couldn't make it James, was really looking forward to seeing you again, it really has been to long :(

Yeah that was pretty much it. It is quite a free flowing set-up (as in you come when you like and leave when you like) for example one of the people there left before we went to get something to eat. And I think 2 or 3 people were wearing nappies.

And the BBB it the Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar a general fetish market were you are free to dress up in more or less whatever you like.

http://www.brumbazaar.co.uk/index.htm

And I think 2 or 3 people were wearing nappies.

It was just Littletiger who came wearing (he was trying out one of my 1996 vintage Depends Overnights), everyone else was in the Boxers 'n' Briefs Brigade, although Thomas came with some things in his bag.

In other news I've been trying to get in contact with Timber, though he hasn't replied to my messages. No biggie.

I was fairly sure Thomas was was wearing and wasn't too sure if any one else was, but I could well be wrong.

Yeah I have wrote to Timber to and not heard back yet, or read it for that matter.

Thomas was wearing terry (Chinese fold) and rubbers as he called it. I haven't heard from Timber either. I hope he had a good time. I posted on the site he saw the post first but he might just not be online. I brought some with me but didn't want to put one on in the bathroom.

The general munch format is just sit and chat and have a few drinks. If people wanted to make a weekend of the next one we could have that and those that can make it a weekend out can do more back at a hotel or whatever. The BBB is fun too.

If people wanted to make a weekend of the next one we could have that and those that can make it a weekend out can do more back at a hotel or whatever. The BBB is fun too.

The idea of going to a hotel just feels a bit seedy to me. It works better if someone volunteers their house.

Hi all, this is Timber (Oliver)

Sorry I have taken so long to post butI suck/am lazy/have been busy!

It as great to meet everybody on Sunday, I really enjoyed myself...everybody was so friendly!

I would be more than happy to attend the next one in February. It sounds like SomeThing is volunteering his house *jokes*. Regarding the next event, I have a friend from Leicester (Seems to be a lot of ABs up that way!) who is keen to come (He was busy on Sunday), should I give him the address of the board?

Did you offer me a nappy Brian? I think missed that, are you sure it was me? I may have taken you up on the offer!

I have updated my profile on here (Turns out I was already a member) and put my contact details on, so feel free to contact me.

Oh yeah, one more thing, the board where I saw this advertised was http://www.care4baby.net/ . I am sure there are people on there who would be willing to come to a munch, the topic has been discussed on the site.

BW

It sounds like SomeThing is volunteering his house *jokes*.

I know you mean it in jest, but I can only realistically have no more than 2 people round and they should be around the same age as me, on account of my housemates (they know of my fluffy sleeper and large plush toy collection, but nothing else) and because it isn't that big a house (typical student digs y'see), it's all about being considerate.

I know you mean it in jest, but I can only realistically have no more than 2 people round and they should be around the same age as me, on account of my housemates (they know of my fluffy sleeper and large plush toy collection, but nothing else) and because it isn't that big a house (typical student digs y'see), it's all about being considerate.

I know a lot about student digs!

I would have offered but I highly doubt it would have fit you anyway (it would swallow you).

A hotel isn't seedy unless it is a seedy place anyway. And locals wouldn't really need to stay. Not to mention everyone can go back to there own room if they like.

I did mention the munch on C4B but didn't see any replies last time I checked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody,

Timber told me about the last munch today so I'm just voicing my interest in the February one :)

I know its at least a month away but any news there? Would somebody interested in organising it like to start a new thread?

Hope you all had nice Christmases anyway :)

J

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, I was another attendee to the get together and had a great time meeting fellow ab's/dl's and look forward for futore events,

I would suggest a travel lodge for our next meetup, as for opening a house up I don't think thats a very good idea, allowing strangers visit your home is kinda risky. atleast with the travellodge/hotel idea your all safe to venture to your own rooms or back home.