LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Phone A Mommy

DailyDi

Phone A Mommy  

385 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever called a phone sex line of any kind?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. have you ever called a "Mommy" line

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet
  3. 3. Who would you be interested in calling?

• A Mommy
    • A Daddy
    • A Nurse
    • A Baby Girl
    • A Baby Boy
    • Other
    • None

No

No

No

The whole idea of this does nothing for me. I'd like to imagine in person play with someone I had some sort of emotional connection to (not likely to happen). Phone play just doesn't make a lot of sense to me for some reason.

Daily Di / Everybody,

the results to date of this survey does not surprise me. Consider that the audience / participants are ab's, looking to relive their babyhood - and that a baby is extremely tactile - there is no way that a person over the phone can create something that a baby has to feel in person rather that via a strangers voice over a phone.

No, no, and none.

For starters, I don't think "phone sex" would do anything for me. I have to do more than just hear someone; I have to see something and/or feel something as well if I'm going to orgasm. Second, I just couldn't see myself spending money on phone sex; there are things that are far more important to me that I could put the aforementioned money towards.

Continuing the overall trend:

No, No, None. Waste of money. I can delve into my own mind if I get that lonely and it doesn't cost anything... I'd never pay for any sort of AB/DL services, as that would seem to be just going through the motions... I'd rather try to find the potentially non-existent real AB/DL gal for me...

• 1 month later...