• Submissive
    • A Switch
    • Unsure

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have you slept with the toaster? :o

There's a slight difference, Pan-sexual now encompasses covers everything (as in omni-sexuality). So object sexuality and all varieties of species sexuality are encompassed within it (I only know because I got a right ********** for confusing Pan and Poly sexuality!)

Eeek ok then.. when I looked it up i didn't get it was anything, just thought it was all sexes.. not all species... it's too confussing..

this is why i'm not a pigeon in a hole!

I consider myself straight, I can go into vanilla or kinky sex, and I have no idea whether I'm dominant or submissive in that regard.

I put myself down as 'straight' as I'm attracted to women, though my concept of 'woman' may not be as rigidly defined as it used to be.

Kink turns me on, but, in all honesty, I don't really pursue sex all that much. I've thought of myself as 'asexual' for quite some time now. I LOVE being physically affectionate though: lots of cuddles and snuggles. :rolleyes:

As for sub or dom, I'm really not sure. I would, and have, allowed myself to be tied (and also done unto others), but mentally submitting my will to another, to be subservient? Nrrr... Not likely. I do have the 'tone of command' thing down pretty good, though. I can do 'stern' very well (tested and proven). So maybe I could do dom. Hard to say until I try it.

I consider myself straight. I like my sex vanilla and kinky. I consider myself "unsure" as far as this poll goes. When it comes to sex, I just like to enjoy it, sometimes I just want to be on my significant other in something as simple as the missionary position. Other times, I want her rubbing a used maxi-pad or wet diaper on me as she brings me to orgasm, and other times, I'm not satisfied unless we've both moaned and had intense orgasms; it really depends on what I'm in the mood for. As of late, I'd be more than happy with "vanilla" sex that involves penetration, a condom, and a decent orgasm, but if a woman were to offer me kinky diaper and/or menstrual sex, I'd jump on it like a starving dog being fed a large steak. I guess you could quote the member who previously quoted Austin Powers; "Sex? Yes, please!"

OMG this is soooooooooo confusing!!!

I chose "bi" but very little experience per se although looking at a fellow diapered boy is nice whether in a diaper or not is appealling to me. I like normal vanilla and kinked sex also, not sure how far to the freaky side I would go. Definately a switch too, I prefer being a diaper wearing Daddy to a baby girl or baby boy. The other side is me being a toddler on ocassion.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Actually I'd say I'm straight although I have nothing to do with women (sexually or in a relationship) whatsoever because of the way some women have treated me and the way I've seen some women treat men. At some point women need to realize that we have feelings that can be hurt, too. Women are very mistrusting, but that is based on my opinion and experience. (Don't dump on me for feeling that way. I know there are some very caring and nice women out there).

As far as sex, I'll let my diapers do the work. It's the best way to keep out of trouble...provided I don't get caught.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually I'd say I'm straight although I have nothing to do with women (sexually or in a relationship) whatsoever because of the way some women have treated me and the way I've seen some women treat men. At some point women need to realize that we have feelings that can be hurt, too. Women are very mistrusting, but that is based on my opinion and experience. (Don't dump on me for feeling that way. I know there are some very caring and nice women out there).

As far as sex, I'll let my diapers do the work. It's the best way to keep out of trouble...provided I don't get caught.

i feel for ya brother! women are crazy, my experience they dress up slutty n get pissed if you assume they're sluts lol