LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting The Nerve

I am incontinent and a diaper lover and wear all the time. I have been reading posts in this room for quite some time and notice that there are people like myself that could use some encouragement to use our diaper for all the intended purpose. This is going to be a challange to me and would like my fellow Diaper lovers to offer suggestions on how to make this a memorible occasion. Maybe there can be several new people to do this togather and discuss their first experiance and would they do it again. I think this comming Sunday morning would be a great time for this, so feel free to comment and not just say do it if you want to. Tell us chickens to use our diapers, then sit and be proud to be a member of this room.

Tim

If you have ever been around a 2 or 3 year old who filled their pants or diaper and experienced the smell, you have an idea what is in store.

Kind of random but I'm not sure I've ever been around a kid filling their diaper looking back to my knowledge. Except for myself of course when I was that little. :angel_not:

I'm not quite sure what I can suggest to make it a memorable occasion -- the first time deliberately pooping yourself is memorable enough. Anyway, just get up the guts to poop (forgive the pun) in your diaper; drop a load in there, see how it feels and force yourself to keep it there for five minutes. It won't kill you.

If the desire is there, it's simply a matter of overcoming the quite silly panic of pooping yourself. In a public place, maybe the panic is justified. In the privacy of your home, it's not. That's all I can tell you.

If you do manage it, and like it, it would be great to have you as an enthusiastic and experienced member of this room! :thumbsup:

It's been quite a while since i've pooped in a nappy... however I can tell you one very good reason to... I found it to be one of the most relaxing experiances ever! Though I have to admit I've only done it by myself and I've not managed to 'stay in it' for long.. I always had to go for a quick clean up (didn't do it many times to get up the nerve for anything more). Really the only way is to try.. you've got nothing to loose

Good luck

Thanks for the support I would really love to have some fellow newbies to share this with. I do plan on doing this tomarrow and hope I can go thru with it. I am going to try to be online AIM as tm548 and maybe in the chat room around 7in morn, I really hope that some others will be there and we can tell their experiances. Have a great day to all

I'm pooping right now, and i let me tell you something: It's amazing! Just get the guts to do it, like Plasticbutt said, and well... do it! Trust me, After the first time, It's more easy to do on forward occasions!