LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Favorite Three From This List

Guest zorro daddy

Guest zorro daddy

Which of three do you like the most from this list?

Horses

Unicorns

Puppies

Floppy-Earred Bunnies

Frogs

Mooses

Leopards

Polar Bears

Monkeys

Hello Kitty

Gray Wolves

Bonus Points to anyone who can guess where all of these animals can be found. biggrin.gif

Zorro

floppy eared bunnies... cause we are going to get a bunny when we get our own place i am going to name him Baron Harold St. Berkshire (pronounced birk - shire not sheer)

polar bears - because we are killing them with our horrible abuse of the environment and they didn't do anything wrong

puppies - but only puppies, not dogs,

Guest ilovebunnies

floppy eared bunnies... cause we are going to get a bunny when we get our own place i am going to name him Baron Harold St. Berkshire (pronounced birk - shire not sheer)

polar bears - because we are killing them with our horrible abuse of the environment and they didn't do anything wrong

puppies - but only puppies, not dogs,

I have a bunny. HIs name is love. First it was Peter, but then I remembered I wanted a bunny named Love.My bunnies a Rex Rabbit. Bunnies do the neatest flips and jumps. You will like having a rabbit. Just make sure you research them because they are very sensitive, very high maintenance animals!

Bunnies, cause they're cute and soft.

Puppies, cause they're just mental and love running around playing.

and Monkeys, cause they just rule, :P.

Can I ask why you're going to call your rabbit Baron Harold St. Berkshire? I live in Berkshire :X

• 1 year later...

Floppy eared bunnies, monkies, and Hello Kitty.

Bonus: They can all be found in the DICTIONARY. (And that's the correct answer because it's right).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...