LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Activities To Do While Stinky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rosemonde10

i like to walk when im full of poop i go to the gas station for cigs n they know but bdont nsay anything to me i get very hard i love it

So your favorite thing in the world to do while in a stinky and messy diaper is walk to the gas station to buy cigarettes?

Cool, but really specific. Nothing else?

When I do make messy, I jusut stay at home and watch tv.

Thong, please don't do the gas station while messed thing too much, especially if it makes you hard and horny. Also even more if they know you do but don't say anything. It's slightly rude to make the gas station attendants smell your messed diapers for your own pleasure.

Out!

I dont do this for my own pleasure. I walk everyday about 2 miles. If it happens i mess so be it. I get excited by the fact that i did mess,not if they know. Im mostly at home when i mess and generally stay home.

Guest rosemonde10

Well that's better. 2 miles a day not bad at all. I cannot wait for fall to come it's too hot outside almost all day. And I hate heat diaper rash. Absolutely hate heat rash.

Well that's better. 2 miles a day not bad at all.  I cannot wait for fall to come it's too hot outside almost all day.  And I hate heat diaper rash.  Absolutely hate heat rash.

Put ice-cubes in your diaper.

Going out for walks, I love messing my crinkles with pants on, especially when at an event or fair which is when Im prolly donning something formfitting and visual Kei -ish ... so it keeps my crinkles n its full load nice and close to me, and ofcourse it all just squishes around helplessly when I start walking, I also like to just lounge around the house, crawling to my next destination whether its the kitchen for nom's or the living room to get some DJ practice in ^^.

Most of all I love it when a caretaker notices and teases me (verbally) or we are having playtime and my crinkles get messy, and messy changes are always great too ;3

Could it be possible to mess a diaper so much you muffle the crinkles?

I say nope. Lol.

I actually think it does... When I mess my diaper, the crinkle is almost completely gone :huh: .

Guest rosemonde10

On the regular occasion I do mess myself, I guess I don't mess enough to muffle crinkles because in the few hours I spend enjoying poopy diapers I crinkle the whole time.

I think I just don't mess enough and I can't stay messy long enough to really fill up a diaper because I change to prevent rash.

• 2 months later...

Hehe cool. If I had a daddy that didn't mind a bit of poop I'd be a very messy baby :D lol.

I *adore* messy babies! Changed hundreds of diapers, too. The messier and wetter, the better.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all the suggestions. Sitting here in a loaded diaper right now and it feels so DARN good!!!!!!!!! Just kinda rocking back and forth. Enjoy all!

out of all the posts here, Im suprised no one went for the obvious

"jumping jacks, squats and lunges, jumping on a trampoline and then landing butt first........."

or the best of them all....... cartwheels.............

:roflmao:

My favorite activity.. would be changing As soon as possible........ then taking a shower!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't often poop my diaper, I've only done it once or twice.

Just curious, anyone had a messy poop in their diaper then just flop down on your bum on a hard floor? Hehe. Does it squelch out the sides?

One of the many benifits of having hard wood flooring in my room

yeah pretty much all those things, also go for a walk, and has anyone tried riding a bike in a messy nappy? now that is an experience you wont forget lol :whistling:

I like doing all of that but in poopy undies and pants. I am more into having an "accident", then sitting in it, watching TV or using the computer for hours like if I had an accident in school and was trying to hide it till then end of the day.

That was the first poop game I ever tried. It was inspired by seeing my year-old baby cousin, still learning to walk, pause in the middle of the room and very obviously fill up her diaper ... and then fall on her bum a bunch of times over the next few minutes. I thought it was hilarious, gross, and totally fascinating, and as I saw her do it I couldn't help wondering what it must feel like, both to poop your pants, and (after falling onto it) to have pants full of poo squishing against your bottom.

I was about 12, and hadn't been around babies very much. I might never have actually seen a baby poop in their diaper before. The amazing thing was that she'd done pretty much the most embarrassing, unspeakable thing I could think of, and she didn't seem to care, or even be very interested, either as she did it or as her poop was getting sat in and spread all over. She was a really big mess when my aunt changed her. I think it was the first messy diaper change I ever watched.

I can't explain why I kept thinking about something so messy, smelly and infantile, but pretty soon curiosity about what it would feel like led me to poop into toilet paper I held pressed against my bottom, so poo spread across my bum. And that was a surprisingly nice feeling, and it made me want to try the real thing. So, after imagining, many times, being a little boy and doing it, when I was alone one day I put on two pairs of underwear lined with toilet paper as a makeshift diaper, stood in the exact spot my cousin had, and with a huge thrill of fear, confusion and anticipation I pushed until I had poop starting to come out. I pictured being a toddler again, and stood there in a slight squat, let my body take control, and felt what it was like to be a year or so old and poop in your pants.

I tried standing up, and then walking around with it there. It had felt pretty incredible coming out and it felt fantastic to be messy. My pants were warm and soft against me, and I was surrounded by the familiar (from my cousin), telltale smell of a small child in a dirty diaper.

Having come this far, I wanted to do the rest of what I'd seen my cousin do. I wobbled as if I was learning to walk, with my mind spinning about the hundreds, even thousands of times and places I must have been walking about with poop and pee in my pants when I really was a baby. I thought about what it would have felt like at that age, when I did it and while I was messy, and the amusement and exchanged glances it would have caused people around me, and about my parents having to change me and clean me up, and about how many babies in my town must be in diapers in the same condition mine was in at that moment. And I let myself lose my balance just like my little cousin had and plop down on my messy bottom, and it felt so good, and I did it a bunch of times, until I knew just what it was like to to be a baby with poop all through the seat and into the crotch of your diaper and almost coming out the leg holes.

(And then, unlike my cousin, I had to go clean myself up.)

I got started by having a real accident in the 2nd grade. My belt was stuck and I ended up pooping my pants. I didn't want to tell the teacher or go to the nurse because everyone would know. It didn't seem to stink, so I went back to class and sat down. The feeling of squishing a pants full of poop got me hooked. The bell rang after about 5 minutes, and I didn't get cuaght.

After that I started experimenting with having "accidents" on purpose. One of my favorite would be running to the toilet, pooping my pants before getting there and then falling back on it.

Great fun!

• 4 weeks later...

I just like to wear a messy diaper as long as I can. If the wife is home, I try to be considerate given other people usually find another person's "aroma" irritating and offensive. If there is little "aroma", I like to do as much out in public, like drive to errands and do errands around town. I find having messy diapers is ultra-decadent for me, and after an amount of time, it isn't uncomfortable at all. Depending upon the consistency of my BM, I may want to keep my diaper on a longer or shorter amount of time - as I love the kind I can coat my tush with, and something to firm is not that fun, and when it's runny and acidic, it can burn the skin and really be uncomfortable. I like mowing the lawn, snowblowing in the winter(diapers worn under ski bibs!) and generally, when I can get away with it, do whatever I normally do, except diapered with a load in it!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah pretty much all those things, also go for a walk, and has anyone tried riding a bike in a messy nappy? now that is an experience you wont forget lol :whistling:

Happiness is also a full pair of undies and big-boy pants like a little 6-8 year old accident prone boy. Some of my best memories was having an "accident" (usually on purpose) as a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

What are people's favorite activities (if any) to do once they've pooped their diapers?

I like to stand in the kitchen for a while, with the poop just sitting there unmolested at my backside, doing the dishes or putting a wash on. Then, I like to throw a short Secret Squirrel-like trenchcoat on, while still wearing my poop-filled diaper, and watch cartoons, especially Secret Squirrel himself! (I wub Secwet Squiwwel and de Pocket Dwagons too! :) )And I take extreme pleasure in that first SQUISH when I sit down on the floor in front of the TV.

And then, of course, I'll sit at the computer a while, squirming around in the chair to really spread the poop about. It's always such fun :wub: ; I only wish I could do it more often. :(

When I was a kid, the favorite thing to do while dirty was riding my bike.

I have a handrail in my paren't home going up the stairs. I've sat on that handrail many times in poopy diapers. Intense. :smiley-baby-boy:

I used to have a bike in my room which I used to ride when I was younger. The seat was pleasing to sit on when I had made a mess. :P