LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Activities To Do While Stinky

I like to fill my diaper up and just go about my normal daily business for a while, really trying my best to act like I have nothing in there. I also really enjoy doing it in stores while browsing around, and making a point of not noticing anything and just wandering around the store awhile. The drive home from that is always fun.

As for the running, that's something I've done but it wasn't my favorite. Perhaps it was because I wasn't wearing a diaper, just the running shorts with their kind of loose built in underwear. It jumbled around in there for the duration and was a bit uncomfortable. It was nice when I sat down to take my shoes off though!

ive only ever done this once but with a empty bath tub pur a bit of washing up liquid/shampoo etc. down the back of the bath and use it as a slide.... feels amazing but only for little abs obvisoly.. baby colipotty

I love having a nice full diaper anytime i can. Every morning before my ride to work, i do a nice big mess in it, and then drive to work. When i hit bumps in the road, or move slightly, the poop moves around inside of my diaper, and it feels so good. I drink my bottle on my way to work to. Once at work, i go change into a clean diaper. At home i like to sit down pretty quick to feel it mush. then i watch cartoons and enjoy the warm feeling it gives me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My absaloute fravrite thing to do in a messy diaper is to go for a long walk around the shops, town center, the beach and any other really publicaly filled places i can think of, with the waist band of my diaper just showing about my shorts, and my t-shirt a littile tucked in to my diaper, so that everyone knows. I always make shure im wearing really babyish / childish cloths. Its such a thrill as people stair at me wadaling around with a huge bulge in the seat of my didee, carying tiger and smelling poopy. Some people smile, some give wired looks most just stair. I wish i had a mommy that would take me out in a stroller.

• Like 1

"Action failed. You have reached your quota for negative votes for the day."

Damn the troll! Sigh, exhibitionists. Bringing a bad name to the ABDL's.

Anyway, best place to be messy is when I'm at the computer, or in the bed sleeping. I rarely ever watch TV anyways. LOOOOVE the bulge back there!

What is with all the trolls that have been popping up lately? 

This section needs it's own rules list.

The rules list would be ignored unless DD administrators policed it and deleted all such troll posts. Somehow I don't see that happening.

I think what DD needs is another section for those who love to hang out in public in poopy diapers. Then all the walking stinkbombs can congregate there and discuss with each other how many pairs of diapers they wore, how low-slung their pants were to reveal their diapers, how badly they smelled in McDonald's or on the bus, how many people recoiled at them, and what good little babies they are.

The rules list would be ignored unless DD administrators policed it and deleted all such troll posts.  Somehow I don't see that happening.

I think what DD needs is another section for those who love to hang out in public in poopy diapers.  Then all the walking stinkbombs can congregate there and discuss with each other how many pairs of diapers they wore, how low-slung their pants were to reveal their diapers, how badly they smelled in McDonald's or on the bus, how many people recoiled at them, and what good little babies they are.

I would rather they not be here at all, to be perfectly honest. Because it seems that, oddly, most of them are annoying trolls. 

Need more strict moderation!

Guest Wetnmessy247

My absolute fave thing to do being poopy: playing video games.

Grab a large cup, some food, and play the day away while stinky. Good for games that can't save progress because you can just pa until your thumbs get tired.

Least fave thing to do poopy: NOTHING. I enjoy doing everything in life while in a total messed diaper. Someimes long road trips get uncomfortable sitting in poop for the whole trip. However, roll the windows down and BAM instant smell elimination.

• 1 month later...

My thing is to continue whatever I was doing before I went poop. I've done it while changing the oil in my car, cutting the grass, and out fishing in my boat among other things. I've also done it in a store or at the mall, but I don't hang around with a load in my diaper. I leave as quickly as I can

I've also done it in a store or at the mall, but I don't hang around with a load in my diaper. I leave as quickly as I can

Rather unfortunate that, er ... one certain other who makes his presence more than felt on his forum, doesn't exercise the same consideration as you.

Well as Ive posted on several other posts now on here, being double incontinent, I do end up with full nappies quite often. Now as I said before at 1st I hated it but as Ive grown accustom to the way I am, having a full nappy on can actually feel very nice to me indeed now !! lol.

Think for me once I know my nappies dirty, I like others here if its a big mess like to walk around and feel it squelching around inside my nappy and the 1st initial big squelch when you sit down and feel it work its way round and up the front is also an amazing feeling, almost like a soft warm hand embracing and caressing your nether regions for want of a better explanation !! lol

I too if my nappy ends up full carry on with whatever I was doing then, if not in an area where Ill draw attention to myself e.g at home or out and about where im not near anyone Ill stay in my nappy until it starts to become itchy or uncomfortable (usually an hour maybe 2) then get changed. If it happens whilst out shopping or in crowded areas ?? I either make my way to the nearest changing area to get sorted (if there is one) or head straight for my car and home to clean up !!. Usually means my shopping trips cut short and I have to go back and finish off but sooner that than be the laughing stock of that area and be ridiculed for my current state !!. Of course there are times where Id like to change and cant due to there being nowhere to get changed etc... at times like that I just tend to stay as quiet as possible and do my best to keep out of the way until I can get my nappy changed :)

Inco

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm. A new thing is I park in an empty parking lot across from the elementary school, lay my seat down, and just sit there stinky next to an elemntary school.

KIDDING!!! KIDDING!! KIDDING!!!

Seriously though. A new thing is to go to the local swimming pool in my complex and sit on the edge of the concrete and dangle my legs in the water while stinky and messed. :blush::blush: The best time is like in the morning when not many people are around.

Has anyone ever swam in a pool while messed?? Is that even possible? :huh:

Seriously though. A new thing is to go to the local swimming pool in my complex and sit on the edge of the concrete and dangle my legs in the water while stinky and messed.   :blush:  :blush: The best time is like in the morning when not many people are around.

Has anyone ever swam in a pool while messed??  Is that even possible? :huh:

Getting feces near a public pool is fucking stupid, kinda like you. Holy shit you need to be arrested and charged for the stuff you do in public. Children swim in those pools you fucking sick son of a bitch.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Get arrested for being incontinent? If so, our prison system will be full of Depends vending machines.

And dude, chill. I didn't go in the pool. It was a joke. :glare:

Go crawl in a hole and....oh wait. You already used that one. Dang. :P

But seriously. Chill. Take a chilly pill. Or smoke some pot. Or something to take the edge off. :thumbsup:

Oh wait... there's my limit.

Nice one!

As if taking public transportation while messy wasn't absolutely cringe-worthy, and wanting to crawl about with children in the ball pile at McDonald's while messy wasn't mind-blowingly creepy enough to raise red flags all over the place, sitting on the edge of a public pool in his "five pounds of feces"-containing diaper is the absolute limit.

Goden nailed it: He's one sick son of a b****.

Get arrested for being incontinent? If so, our prison system will be full of Depends vending machines.

And dude, chill. I didn't go in the pool. It was a joke. :glare:

Go crawl in a hole and....oh wait. You already used that one. Dang. :P

But seriously. Chill. Take a chilly pill. Or smoke some pot. Or something to take the edge off. :thumbsup:

Look, if you don't want those negative responses to your stupid posts, don't post things like parking next to an elementry school in stinky diapers or asking if it's possible to swim in a pool in shitty diapers! I think you just like getting these negative responses to see what kind of reactions you can get from someone! Don't sit there and bash others and tell them to crawl in a hole, smoke some pot and chill when you are the instigator. Look, seriously, it's no joking matter at all to make posts about parking in front of an elementry school in your poopy diaper. That alone should get you banned for life here. Even to hint about being around kids purpously in your diapers is totally wrong. And before you say, "What, are you going to ban incontinent people from being around their kids?", you are 21 per your profile and you talk about purpously parking in front of an elementry school in your poopy diapers! Even if you are just joking that still makes people feel you are nothing but a pedofile wanting to involve kids. What else is anyone supposed to think when you post something like that, especially after all your other posts? You have no one to blame for the negative responses but yourself! As far as being arrested for being incontinent, that dosn't happen as you surly know! You can try and twist things around all you like to rationalize what you do, but it's not being incontinent that gets you arrested. Those people may wear diapers but they keep them concealed under their clothes, change regularly when needed. They don't go around smelling like poop, wearing just shitty diapers around the pool or going up to strangers and telling them that they choose to wear diapers as their lifestyle instead of using the bathroom. It's not the incontinence but the type of behaivior you do that makes people say you should be arrested!