• Chastity Devices / Bondage Briefs
    • Swim Diapers
    • Nothing!
    • Other

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disposables, all day, every day, every where. Depends for discretion at work, Abenas and sometimes Molicares on the weekends and days off. Diapers are so comforting and calming, I very rarely wear any other kind of underwear.

For those of you who don't wear out in the Real World because of worry about being found out, go do it anyway. Nobody will find out. Nobody will say anything. It will be utterly ordinary to the world.

I'm in a diaper for everything and never heard a peep from anyone about it. Been at it for nearly a year, and wish I'd started decades ago...

Me has cloth diapers & baby print plastic panties on under my snap crotch shortalls. When I get ready for bed tonight, I'll change my diaper and plastic panties and put on my footed sleeper.

For me it depends on the living situation. For the majority of the year I wear age\gender appropriate underwear (Boxers). Occasionally I get to wear disposable diapers. I would prefer to be wearing diapers much more often.

For me it is normally boxers (I favor juvenile printed boxers - not so much novelty type boxers but fun prints like ants, penguins, dots, stripes, guitar picks etc)

However I would love to wear disposables every day - sometimes with plastic pants. If I could find a good adult pullup that looked like a kids pull up I would be all over it. I kinda don't mind the tena for men pull up as it looks like it is trying to pretend to be big boy underwear - but it sucks as far as utility with no leak guards poor padding etc. I'm waiting for Bambino to do a pull up based on secures line (fingers crossed) with a training pant theme that would rock. But mostly I think I would like dispoables - love to crinkle when I walk.

For me it is normally boxers (I favor juvenile printed boxers - not so much novelty type boxers but fun prints like ants, penguins, dots, stripes, guitar picks etc)

However I would love to wear disposables every day - sometimes with plastic pants. If I could find a good adult pullup that looked like a kids pull up I would be all over it. I kinda don't mind the tena for men pull up as it looks like it is trying to pretend to be big boy underwear - but it sucks as far as utility with no leak guards poor padding etc. I'm waiting for Bambino to do a pull up based on secures line (fingers crossed) with a training pant theme that would rock. But mostly I think I would like dispoables - love to crinkle when I walk.

I just happened on to this site http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-sdk.asp.

According to the website, You will travel in time back to the early days of disposable diapers with this unbelievable recreation of the Pampers® Baby Dry 1990’s teddy bear print, designed to make you feel like a big toddler. We’ve added thickness with an extra “surge pad

I'm sure there are lots of people who have tried ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers or adult Pampers, but, apparently, Dprtodd was not aware of these diapers, since he said "If I could find a good adult pull-up that looked like a kids pull up I would be all over it." Granted, the adult Pampers are not pull-ups, but they do look like children's diapers. As far as my comment regarding what others think of the adult Pampers, I have read many of the posts in this forum and in the forums of similar websites and I have found no one who has indicated that they like or dislike them; however, I have not read every forum post yet!

I'm sure there are lots of people who have tried ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers or adult Pampers, but, apparently, Dprtodd was not aware of these diapers, since he said "If I could find a good adult pull-up that looked like a kids pull up I would be all over it." Granted, the adult Pampers are not pull-ups, but they do look like children's diapers. As far as my comment regarding what others think of the adult Pampers, I have read many of the posts in this forum and in the forums of similar websites and I have found no one who has indicated that they like or dislike them; however, I have not read every forum post yet!

Thanks Doakman - I had actually seen their product before (Never tried them - meant too, I just keep reordering Bambino and Secures) Them not being a pull up is a kind of a deal breaker though - but sooner or later someone will make a good juvenile adult pull-up. I waited for years for good adult diapers that were more diaper and less institutional brief - and eventually Classy Comfort, Bambino, ABU and such cam to our rescue. Now waiting on them to do the same with a pull-up.

Todd

I live in the cold northeast under my pants is 2 pair of longjohns and a nice wet plastic covered diaper with snap front plastic pants, the noise of the plastic pants and plastic diaper is magnifyed in the cold.

I'm noisey but very happy.

Today I'm wearing a wet and messy Depends Max with a Tena Boost pad with yellow Fetware snap-on vinyl pants and green nylon full-cut brief with lace bands, Hanes panties, under my jeans. I messed a few hours ago and still have to poop some more. Waiting for mommy to get home so I can tell her what a good boy I am, then shower and change into a Bambino.

nah!

It does seem that the days of cloth diapers and ppants are pretty much history even in the AB/DL world. I still prefer cloth and ppants for nitetime but admit that disposables are easier during the day. So I wear adult tape disposables like Depends or Wings with a baby disposable inside as a soaker and ppants like Gary, Suprima or Gary==no leaks and pretty low cost for full time wear.

• 2 weeks later...

Being much more of an adult kid than an adult baby or diaper lover, it's rarely diapers for me...2-3 times a year at most. I prefer age and gender appropriate underwear. My favorites are from my favorite store, Lane Bryant...they have age-appropriate styles (hipsters, boy-cut panties, string bikinis, etc) but often in bright colors and fun, almost childish prints. :) One style of panties from there is made from a nice soft cotton with wider, fabric-coverd bands in contrasting colors at the waist and legs...they almost look like the cloth training pants my younger brother - a bedwetter as a child - wore when he was young and make me feel very much like a little kid when I wear them! (No peeing in them, though...they definitely wouldn't hold much!)

• 2 weeks later...

Usually boxers. I tend to go through phases of nappy wearing and even then, only at home. However, in a couple of days my order of Cuddlz nappies will arrive and I'll be in nappy heaven.

I'm probably going to go to wearing at home permanantly (well, unless there are friends coming round who don't know) if I like the Cuddlz nappies though.

I like wearing pretty womens underwear, and the rest of thier things too. Once I'm home, I want a mommy to put cloth diapers and plastic baby pants on me, and hopefully a pretty baby-doll nightie too! The baby pants can be pretty, or baby prints, or just regular plastic pants, of any color.

I wear a pantie then a heavy pad and then a pantie to hold it close to me.I like to feel the wet when I wet my self. Some times I will wear protective panties over my pad and panties if going to be out a while.That way with the right pad I can get about thee pees in it with out leaking most of the time. It is a big turn on to me just to pee when you want where you want. :thumbsup::angel_not: Sandy