• Chastity Devices / Bondage Briefs
    • Swim Diapers
    • Nothing!
    • Other

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you can laugh, and realize the absurdity of modern life then you can hold on to your sanity.... or am I already crazy and think this to justify it?

well in every day life I wear age and gender appropriate boxers or briefs (=normal underwear). but Id sooo much like to wear Pull-ups instead all the time!! :)

When I am in my responsible adult mode, generally I need to wear the most discreet disposable products because I have no bladder control. Most often in my adult mode I can function with a slip-in disposable pad I make by modifying Pampers Cruisers Size 4.

At home or when I do not need to be discreet, I much prefer pinned gauze diapers and separate vinyl panties. Having worn these all my life I find gauze diapers more effective and comfortable.

I regularly wear age/gender-appropriate underwear, otherwise known as "tighty-whities," on a daily basis. I also regularly wear disposable (baby) diapers, and disposable training pants, (Pull-Ups/Goodnites,) and disposable swim diapers for arousal or other reasons. As stated before, I'm straight, but I will occasionally wear women's (cross-dress) underwear if I'm masturbating with a maxi-pad. (I have a female friend who knows I'm into menstruation and occasionally will leave me her used menstrual protection and/or indulge my fetish.) The "cross-dress" underwear is only used if I'm wearing a pad though, although I may leave them on overnight simply because I've enjoyed an orgasm and don't feel like getting out of bed just to clean up and change underwear, which is something I can do in the morning.

For my preferred undergarment, I checked off "age-appropriate underwear" simply because I was only allowed one choice, but if that were a multiple choice answer, I'd have also added in disposable training pants (e.g. Goodnites,) because I do enjoy wearing them very much, and I do occasionally find Goodnites to be quite useful as I mentioned previously. I'll provide to examples as to why I consider Goodnites a "preferred undergarment" besides the obvious. The first pertains directly to "time-sensitive tasks." I work with audio/video on a regular basis, and it's quite possible that I could wind up in a situation where I don't have access to a restroom for a variety of reasons, or taking a break to use the restroom could mean missing something important; in either situation, Goodnites under "age-appropriate underwear" are the most discreet and effective way of handling my bladder. The second reason I consider Goodnites a "preferred" undergarment, is the fact that public restrooms make my life miserable. I don't know what it is, but there's something in them that makes me feel like I'm unable to breathe, (some are worse than others,) and make me feel like I'm in a gas chamber; as a result, I usually have trouble peeing in them. Again, this is where Goodnites are my best friend, if I can start peeing into a Goodnite, I can usually finish in a restroom toilet, or in the Goodnite itself, and then just put it in the trash in the restroom, and not have to worry about the pain that the restroom itself causes me. I've been doing this for about a year now with amazing results, so while I'm not incontinent, and I don't "need" Goodnites, I do appreciate the fact that they can minimize my time in a restroom, and subsequently minimize my inability to breath as a result of being in said restroom.

When I'm not in diapers, I'm wearing boxer-briefs. When I'm in diapers, I'm still in boxer-briefs...they're just over the top of the diapers....they're kinda an early warning device as I can feel wetness from the undies if the diaper leaks, before a noticeable wet spot appears on pants. The undies also make the diaper feel warmer, and also adds support.

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was gender and age appropriate underwear. But concerning my "preferred" underwear... disposable diapers please :lol:

It made me chuckle to see the overwhelming majority chose "disposable diapers" for the 3rd question. Thick crinkle-padded diapers really give me the glows! :wub:

Most of the time, I go commando and wear nothing; however, if I’m going to be away from home, I wear pull-ups (Depends or Tena, but would prefer Abena Abri-Flex Extra, if cost was no concern). At bedtime, I wear a taped diaper, if I intend to wet or poop the bed during the night. I happen to live near a retirement village that has a volunteer-run thrift shop. When residents die, often some of their belongings are donated to the thrift shop. Frequently a supply of high quality disposable diapers is offered for sale at extremely reasonable prices. I usually snap up all I can get and rarely pay more than $.50 per diaper.

The majority of the time I have a pull-up on; I tend to split my pull-up wearing 50% of the time in a Tranquility Overnight pull-up and the other half the time in a thick cloth pull-up. Many times I wear panties as a diaper cover. On ocassion I love a full wetting day and for them type days plastic pants are worn regardless of whether it is a disposable or a cloth pull-up.

I do wear tape style disposable diapers from time to time also.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

What brand and quality of cloth pull-up do you purchase and where to you get them? Are they as adsorbent as disposable pull-ups? What brand and quality of plastic pants do you purchase and where to you get them? I have been considering purchasing thick cloth pull-ups, but I've been afraid that they would not be absorbent enough. Any advice you have would definitely be appreciated.

I have been wearing disposable diapers 24/7 now for over 2 years and they are they only underwear that I willl wear.. I am daddy's little girl who needs to be in her diapers all the time so that I do not pee on the floor or where ever. I am not allowed to poop in my diaper for that I need to use the nasty potty.

Clothes wise~

As one born a male, I like No Nonsense regular panties. They support good unlike many other female underwears. Lace has never been my thing, or thongs. Just plain black microfiber panties. I do wish my shirts could have some lace though.

for me its depends by day and bambino by night. i dont even own underwear, but i do have alot of everyday snap croch onezies that look like normal shirts.

and then i gots my baby style onezis and two sets of toddler style outfits. other then that normal adult everyday cloths. but always a diaper on . can go out with out one. or ill wet with in 10 mins of being in clean cloths.