• Chastity Devices / Bondage Briefs
    • Swim Diapers
    • Nothing!
    • Other

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diapers are always gender-appropriate underwear :D For me that's a lot of the attraction they hold. While preferring cloth greatly I find disposables and pull-ups are a better choice for me during most days- they're simply more practical and easier to deal with for my kind of work environment ;)

Bettypooh

Diapers are always gender-appropriate underwear :D For me that's a lot of the attraction they hold. While preferring cloth greatly I find disposables and pull-ups are a better choice for me during most days- they're simply more practical and easier to deal with for my kind of work environment ;)

Bettypooh

I'd prefer to be wearing cloth, too, but I don't have private access to a washing machine. That's kinda vital if one is using cloth. As I generally wear just to bed, I normally am not too fussed about practicality and stealth, though having said that, I have been out to the laundry room twice wearing fairly baggy shorts to conceal my nappy. :)

usually i just wear boxers on an average day nowadays, but i'd wear diapers 24/7 if i could afford em.

oddly enough both the american english and brittish english interpretation of the question fit when i wear diapers, because i like to wear boxers over them to reduce the crinkle, and because it's rarely worth a second glance nowadays to see boxers over the rim of someone my age's pants but it's a different story if someone catches a peek of my diaper.

I usually just wear underwear. Given that I don't use my diapers on a regular basis, it doesn't make much sense to wear them 24/7.

As far as my preferred wearing...I'd say disposable diapers, even though I mostly use pull-ups. I'd prefer diapers, though. Cloth, hell no. Disposables are so squishy when wet, and I love the feel. ^_^

I like diapers, and I'd love them even more if I had someone to change me. I remember this one time I got this brand with three tapes at BigLots. Putting it on felt AWESOME. I wish I could have somebody else do it, though. :(

wait i just put age appropriate underwear, could u chose both age and gender approrpaite underwear?

well i wear both age appropriate and gender appropriate underwear for a 26 year old female.

i prefer it that way as well.

nappies or nothing! and as with many of us cloth is not realy a practical option owing to the laundry requirements

i would say it is geting on to 50% of the time that im in a nappy as i always sleep in a nappy and i wear them when i have no work during the day as well, i have just ordered a load for the festive period where ill be in nappies for several weeks prety much non stop.

when i have to be a grown up, i just wear my normal "age/gender appropriate" boxers.

when im having a baby day i nearly always wear my cloth nappies. Having a wife who is also my mommy figure is very handy as it means i dont have to worry about the laundry side of things. I do still wear disposables if i know im gonna need full use of them as i dont want to stain my lovely white terry nappies. i will always prefer cloth nappies, they truly are the nappy of baby kings!!!

froggie

xx

I'd prefer cloth, but as it is, I don't always get to wear my disposables. I don't feel I can get away with cloth under my pants without being noticed, so cloth is reserved for private times. I used to wear women's panties often until I got up the nerve to wear disposables around in front of other people. There was no option for plastic panties, but I always wear them over my disposables.

This is another survey where it is not easy to pick a single category.

Well, actually, it was in England that I really started taking up running. I got to be in the best shape of my life there.

Mental health, though? Well that's a completely DIFFERENT matter... :P

As long as you can laugh, and realize the absurdity of modern life then you can hold on to your sanity.... or am I already crazy and think this to justify it?

The majority of the time I have a pull-up on; I tend to split my pull-up wearing 50% of the time in a Tranquility Overnight pull-up and the other half the time in a thick cloth pull-up. Many times I wear panties as a diaper cover. On ocassion I love a full wetting day and for them type days plastic pants are worn regardless of whether it is a disposable or a cloth pull-up.

I do wear tape style disposable diapers from time to time also.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I can't be Diapered all the time, (and although I wish I could it would always be Disposables) So when I'm not diapered, it's just big boy undies for me.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I'll have to assume this is referring to daytime wear as I and others wear pajamas to bed too.

Generally I wear age and gender appropriate underwear under my pants. Not unusual though to find me wearing a cloth or disposable diaper or training pant under my pants if the conditions are right.

My preferred undergarment to wear under my pants would have to be cloth training pants.

I wear either a diaper or a pull up 24/7 cause I want to and it keeps me calm and relaxed. And If I don't have one on, I'm a totally different person. Its mostly pull-ups, but if at home its diapers or if I'm out and about, I may put a diaper on. Just depending on my mood if I want to wear a diaper or not.